Yes they did October 15.Did they mention a date anywhere? This Thursday?
No BMW, no excitement!
Another Civic, another VGT, another useless van, no thanks!
Only ok is Ferrari!
Not even track is something special.
I never seen it before, but there is a thing, bring F1 tracks, not some outsiders...
Maybe on december,,, BMW PACK 🤔.....BMW M5 got switched interesting but still nice to see the F355

It is, yes.Is the Civic a irl race car
Love the Ferrari😁 and I think the track will be fun to drive
Quick question tho: Is the Civic a irl race car, or is it a similar story than the power pack gt tuned cars (and the Camaro Race mode)🤔
Where did you get these pictures? I was wondering if we can see the interior too.I see they revealed the other Car Viewer locations that we can use and I'm interested to utilize the Flow and Echo locations.