Gran Turismo Spec IV Thread: Autumn Ring, Sugo Circuit, and More

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,080 comments
  • 111,367 views
It's not a pretty car IMO, aggressive, functional, not terrible looking. But not a great looking car either IMO.

Better looking than the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari and Ferrari The Ferrari and whatever monstrosity that latest hyper Ferrari is called 🤢.

I actually don't dislike the F50, but that's also not a pretty car.
 
Okay, great news for me. My conspiracy theory of ordering a car being tied to the dealerships is wrong and it looks to be a set day count. Good, I can just save up money and order a car that way then instead of relying on the legends dealership.
View attachment 1568965
I hadn't noticed that, a car that can cost over 20 million credits, a first time in the whole GT franchise.
Mint condition cars must be even more expensive.
 
Nonetheless, GT7's Ferrari roster is looking quite good, especially since we got the 296 GT3, 296 GTB, 499P and now the F355 Berlinetta within ten months. And that's 28 Ferraris now...
 
Last edited:
I hadn't noticed that, a car that can cost over 20 million credits, a first time in the whole GT franchise.
Mint condition cars must be even more expensive.
🥲

GTPlanet's Article
There’s also an obvious premium for using the service, with the W196R example shown at 20,789,980cr — the first car requiring more than 20,000,000cr to buy in the history of the series…
 
Nice another one for the 90's Le Mans class.

Decals-Ferrari-F355-Le-Mans-1995-Test-88.webp


I hope for something more substantial in the December update. No more wagons, old slow cars, or VGTs...the R390GT1 would be nice.


Maybe the Honda Del Sol is coming too, if Kaz tries to hit us with some serious nostalgia.
 
Last edited:
Did anyone noticed that Civic is racing on Sugo against other race-livery civics? New type of World circuit Event or Power Pack event?
I lean more on some additional content for the current powerpack or even a new one. That part of the trailer you refer to shows other cars sporting 'Maxell', 'Webster', 'Bride', 'PIAA', 'JACCS', 'ADVAN', schemes, much like those present in the Powerpack.
Captura de pantalla 2026-10-03 a las 17.31.07.webp
Captura de pantalla 2026-10-03 a las 17.31.39.webp
 
Last edited:
Yeah, the credit price Famine mentions is the "catch" I was looking out for with this feature. More expensive classic cars, the price of convenience I suppose. I'll take it though as my main issue with the legends dealership with expensive cars was given their limited time of appearance, it gave me additional pressure to grind in order to make the money. At least being able to order the cars now means I can save up for them and know when they'll arrive for me to buy.

I wouldn't be surprised though if ordering a certain color, that would probably cost more. Like how in real life, certain colors of cars are more desired by enthusiasts and thus will have a higher price tag. A silver e46 M3 for instance is cheaper than a laguna blue M3.

Screenshot 2026-10-03 100448.webp


and at least now I have an idea what the new collector level rewards will include, additional slots for the Concierge.
Screenshot 2026-10-03 100537.webp


I'm happy that Vintage seems to have the full brand central type experience, even including being able to change how you view the cars and can view multiple colors or liveries. I won't have to resort to GT Auto no longer to view colors of an older car.
Screenshot 2026-10-03 100436.webp
 
the real question is will the new op feature the other five cars ?
I'd answer the "real" question, but I have no idea what it actually is. What's "the new op feature"?
 
I’ve been waiting forever for them to add the F355! Now we just need the Ferrari 360, and the V8 Ferrari lineup will be complete.
Dare I say it, the forgotten 328 and much maligned 348 also need to be added to complete the set.

VXR
The 1994 cars are the most sought after in the F355 world, due to the sharper throttle response of the earlier Bosch system. Kaz knows ball.
Yes, the easier to tune Motronic 2.7 fuel injection system on the 94-95 models, which were later replaced by the harder to work with 5.2 version on the latter model year cars. Kaz has definitely driven the F355. He mentioned in an interview with Edge magazine, before Gran Turismo 2's release, how the F355 exhibited less body roll and was better handling car than even the Honda NSX of all things.

Oh god!!! F355 YES! This is the best kind of addition!

I hope it will have 355 challenge upgrade parts :)
I would bet on it. The roll cage and tow hook are default add-ons for most cars in the game. I would be surprised if the rear wing and rear mesh grill aren't included in the auto parts. The Speedline wheels are the only thing that we will not get.

The most beautiful road cars of the 90s:

1. Ferrari F355. Flawless, from every angle

2. Mazda RX7 FD. Best looking JDM and could just as easily be tied at #1 with the Ferrari on this list.

3. Lotus Esprit S4. An evolution of the original, which is the shape everyone thinks of for a mid-engine sports car. Another Peter Stevens masterpiece.

4. BMW E31 8 Series. The most beautiful of grand tourers and the B-pillarless design gives it even more exotic looks.

5. Chevrolet Corvette C5. The most purest and sleekest of designs and the best looking Vette since the C2 split window; the best looking American car, ever.

And yes, all have pop-up headlights, which takes their looks to eleven!
 
Last edited:
I'd answer the "real" question, but I have no idea what it actually is. What's "the new op feature"?
Think he means "Opening Movie" or intro. It is an interesting situation because we haven't seen 5 of the 6 December cars yet, but the intro is set to release with Part 1 in October, so will the Part 2 cars feature or not, and will that be our first glimpse of them?
 
Was it mentioned or confirmed that once you take delivery of a car in the concierge you can go back and order another one with the same slot? It would be really tragic if the slots are one time use only, meaning you could only order 4/5 cars total and that's it.
 
Finally adding Sugo to the game but NOT including the cars that have raced at the track itself (2 weeks ago even) is such an extremely confusing decision by PD
Back on your nonsense I see.
 
I'd answer the "real" question, but I have no idea what it actually is. What's "the new op feature"?
For the SPEC III update, the new opening cinematic at the time featured 6 new cars while 2 were missing (BNR34 Mine's and the FTO) for that precise update.
 
Last edited:
Was it mentioned or confirmed that once you take delivery of a car in the concierge you can go back and order another one with the same slot? It would be really tragic if the slots are one time use only, meaning you could only order 4/5 cars total and that's it.
I think the slot gonna be empty after the car is delivered
 
For the SPEC III update, the new opening cinematic at the time featured 6 new cars while 2 were missing (BNR34 Mine's and the FTO) for that precise update.
I don't recall either of those cars being missed off the spec 3 update, which bit am I missing? I might have completely forgotten.
 
Was it mentioned or confirmed that once you take delivery of a car in the concierge you can go back and order another one with the same slot? It would be really tragic if the slots are one time use only, meaning you could only order 4/5 cars total and that's it.
That would be potty, but as far as I understand it they are reusable slots and you can unlock more of them - therefore ordering more cars at once - as your CL increases.
 
I don't recall either of those cars being missed off the spec 3 update, which bit am I missing? I might have completely forgotten.
I mean, for the SPEC III update we had 8 new cars (296 GTB & GT3, Panda, Espace F1, F3500-B, Polestar, FTO and the BNR34 Mine's) we also got a new opening cinematic, I just rewatched it and the 2 cars I mentioned in my previeous post were missing from the Opening. (not the update lol)

What i'm trying to say is that, maybe PD won't be showing us the 5 missing cars when the new SPEC IV opening cinematic drops on 15th October, to maintain the suspense :\

I hope i'm wrong tho..
 
Last edited:
I mean, for the SPEC III update we had 8 new cars (296 GTB & GT3, Panda, Espace F1, F3500-B, Polestar, FTO and the BNR34 Mine's) we also got a new opening cinematic, I just rewatched it and the 2 cars I mentioned in my previeous post were missing from the Opening. (not the update lol)

What i'm trying to say is that, maybe PD won't be showing us the 5 missing cars when the new SPEC IV opening cinematic drops on 15th October, to maintain the suspense :\

I hope i'm wrong tho..
I dont think we'll be getting the new intro until Part 2 in december at least since they'd want the remaining 5 vehicles, plus the new Autumn Ring layout, to remain a secret until most likely day 2 of the World Finals when they usually have a big GT7 related announcement at the start of the broadcast
 
Last edited:
What I've seen of the concierge service doesn't impress me, it looks like not only will the cars cost more, but you still could be waiting weeks of real time for the car you're after.

I wish it went back to the good old days of everything being tied to in game days where 1 race = 1 day and not having to physically wait real time days and weeks for things to rotate.
 
I lean more on some additional content for the current powerpack or even a new one. That part of the trailer you refer to shows other cars sporting 'Maxell', 'Webster', 'Bride', 'PIAA', 'JACCS', 'ADVAN', schemes, much like those present in the Powerpack.
View attachment 1568983View attachment 1568984
Or it could just be a return of the Honda Civic One-Make Special Event from the Weekly Challenges (same liveries). PD would announce it if they were to update the Power Pack with additional races... probably.
 
I mean, for the SPEC III update we had 8 new cars (296 GTB & GT3, Panda, Espace F1, F3500-B, Polestar, FTO and the BNR34 Mine's) we also got a new opening cinematic, I just rewatched it and the 2 cars I mentioned in my previeous post were missing from the Opening. (not the update lol)

What i'm trying to say is that, maybe PD won't be showing us the 5 missing cars when the new SPEC IV opening cinematic drops on 15th October, to maintain the suspense :\

I hope i'm wrong tho..
Aha, I get you now, pardon me 👍
 
Guys I can't put into words how happy I am about the inclusion of the F355! One of my all time favourite Ferraris and cars in general of all time! I am waiting for it FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS SINCE GT HD demo on the PS3 when Ferraris were added! Gonna absolutely max it out on the Nordschleife. It will be the car I will drive the most on the Nords next to the 911 GT3 '01. This hot lap will be ON POINT!

Nonetheless, GT7's Ferrari roster is looking quite good, especially since we got the 296 GT3, 296 GTB, 499P and now the F355 Berlinetta within ten months. And that's 28 Ferraris now...
Still not anywhere representative. These models NEED to come to GT at some point: 512 TR, 512M, 575, 360 (+ Challenge), 458 Italia, 488 Pista, F80, and more.
 
Last edited:
Back