Gran Turismo Sport 1.11 Update Now Available

• Thread starter wicken
  • 946 comments
Wow, you guys who analyzed the silhouettes were pretty much on the money! Can't wait for this!!!

And awesome, more tracks and GT League expansion!!!! Hopefully they nerfed the Megane and gave the gtr less weight. It's far too heavy to be competitive.

Last edited:
Hmm.. I count 9 cars, not 10. Removing the texture of a current car doesn't make it a new car.

maxresdefault.jpg

I like the shorter layouts for Maggiore as the big banked turns never felt realistic to me so I'll enjoy the small tracks that avoid them.

Monza is great and all but I feel for those that mainly only do Daily Races. Expect lots of bumping at the chicanes from late brakers and what not.

Monza + 8 new layouts. 3 are Maggiore's. What could the other 5 be? All Monza layouts? Seems a bit too much.

Maybe Tokyo EAST + OUTER Loop will come in the end. :lol:

Does anyone wanna place bets on the prices of the 330 and XJ13? :lol:

With the current most expensive car being 3.6 million, I'm thinking 5 mil

...donno what costs 3.6 in GT, Cobra is 2mils? I am betting on around 5mils for 330 and XJ13, around 1.2 for F1, Diablo is going to be around 450k maybe, but 2000GT is for sure gonna be close to Cobra at 2mils. Supra probably similar to R34 :)

Cheers...

Nice!!!!! Good to see a real track addition! Of course it could be some other (as good and iconic as Monza, or even more) track like Spa, Sarthe or Silverstone or Laguna Seca... but boy, it’s way better than more fantasy tracks.

And the cars... I’d say it’s a nice selection but still a safe one. Classic cars, cars that have been around the franchise for a long time and cars with a solid fan base. Much love I have for the Supra and the 2000gt.

I hope PD can keep up this work so far. And even pick up the pace with this DLC timing. Maybe next update could be 12 cars and 2, 3 tracks? I mean tracks, not variations and short layouts.

Anyways, it’s a good update (imho) and PD is getting there to build GTS to a full glory game (slowly they are, but still working)

Monza + 8 new layouts. 3 are Maggiore's. What could the other 5 be? All Monza layouts? Seems a bit too much.

Maybe Tokyo EAST + OUTER Loop will come in the end. :lol:

Prob no chicane for Monza, id rather have short Nurburgring instead of it tbf lol. Monza without chicanes is basically an oval.

...donno what costs 3.6 in GT, Cobra is 2mils? I am betting on around 5mils for 330 and XJ13, around 1.2 for F1, Diablo is going to be around 450k maybe, but 2000GT is for sure gonna be close to Cobra at 2mils. Supra probably similar to R34 :)

Cheers...
The Lamborghini Veneno is the one, I don't think there is another car more expensive.

I think the F1 might be 2 mil like the cobra, and 2000GT maybe 300-400K

Back