Gran Turismo Sport 1.11 Update Now Available

• Thread starter wicken
  • 946 comments
Monza? That was unexpected.. Lol but at least they added a real life circuit to the list. :)đź‘Ť

Spa, Circuit de la Sarthe, Fuji and others are coming..

I can feel it man. Also, it's only a matter of time before they add the new Ford GT, Ford GT GT3, '91 NSX, BMW E30, and more.

PD is on the right path keep it up guys!! :)đź‘Ť

Monza + 8 new layouts. 3 are Maggiore's. What could the other 5 be? All Monza layouts? Seems a bit too much.

Maybe Tokyo EAST + OUTER Loop will come in the end. :lol:
Monza has a loop track in it too, maybe that's one of them?

Forgot about the "reverse" trick.

Well, at least the dive bombers have a new track to have fun with. Can imagine that first corner at Monza being quite interesting...

Here I was all excited for Monza and you ruined it for me. :indiff: I forgot about that. :lol:

Monza + 8 new layouts. 3 are Maggiore's. What could the other 5 be? All Monza layouts? Seems a bit too much.

Maybe Tokyo EAST + OUTER Loop will come in the end. :lol:
Monza short is pretty popular in Assetto Corsa, good for the lower class cars.

It's not a livery removal, it's the original concept car.

Well, maybe it will be something useful and not a grX. I still don't count it as a new car. Another odd choice in my opinion. You couldn't tune it in gt6 and so it was hardly ever used.

"New GT League" events will be nice...:rolleyes:

Given all the Gr3 and Gr4 usage, you'd think they might notice that and throw those players a bone. Here's hoping, but I think they game we've got is the game we're always going to have. I guess they're too busy playing catch up.:grumpy:

Scalex%2BFord%2BGT%2B02.jpg

Livery painters, get ready ;)

New Tracks
Next up, the famous classic high-speed track Autodromo Nazionale Monza finally makes its debut in GT Sport and we’ve added a total of eight challenging layouts to master, including three non-GP versions of the Autodrome Lago Maggiore – Centre, East and West.

Finally Monza!

And new Maggiore Layouts. Nice.
Monza is new to the franchise, right?

The Lamborghini Veneno is the one, I don't think there is another car more expensive.

I think the F1 might be 2 mil like the cobra, and 2000GT maybe 300-400K

lol me, I got two of them as daily gift, that's why I didn't know :)

Don't like that XJ13 and 330P4 are Gr.X... don't like it at all...

Instead of relying on the nostalgia method for car choice, how about some more modern road cars? Like the road cars of all Gr. 3 cars. I don't mean Gr. 3 Road Cars, I mean their stock production models. We have a few but not all. I'd rather have a nice supercar race y'know?

That would be cool but I can't see PD adding in graphical effects when they've spent so much time toning down things like smoke. I can't imagine they'd add in an effect that might affect performance
technically what weighs heavily are the alpha effects, such as smoke, to weigh the graphic load, that of the debris should be a light post processing effect that should not affect performance.

Hopefully Maggiore variations are narrower and has more technical combos of slow speed corners. IMO GTS has too many easy going fast and wide tracks. Including Monza aswell.

@Fanatec...

Any News on Fanatec Support for the GT Sport Update for tomorrow? Trying to find Patch Notes and nothing so far yet? Please can you comment and Update with Information even If you have no further Information it would be great to Update the community instead of staying silent. Any News is better than No News at all.

Reminds me of the time with the Dev's from No Mans Land at this present stage and It's not a great feeling.

Really can't wait for this Update apart from this!

Instead of relying on the nostalgia method for car choice, how about some more modern road cars? Like the road cars of all Gr. 3 cars. I don't mean Gr. 3 Road Cars, I mean their stock production models. We have a few but not all. I'd rather have a nice supercar race y'know?

I'm on the opposite side of the fence. The dream of seeing the F1 GTR, the old LM Race Cars, and to some capacity, Super GT featured seems more real now.

Back