I'm annoyed too. I would like new autodroms, like Spa, Motegi, Fuji, Autopolis, Laguna etc. This weak set of circuits is already bothering me a lot.
Grade X is basically a one make a class. Why would PD make an entire group just for ONE car .Seems strange to me that they dumped the F1500T-A into Gr.X instead of creating a separate grouping.
It'll be era's.F1500T-A (Lotus).
Will we have F1500T-B, C, D?
Williams, Mclaren, Ferrari fictitious?
I mean I guess it doesnt really matter because there is only one car in that class anyway...
Also opens up possibility of F2, F3, IndyCar.......even really historic models from 50's, 60's and 70's.
10. Sport Mode
- The Sportsmanship Rating (SR) and penalty judgement algorithms have been improved;
- In a collision between two cars, a penalty will now be added to the Driver Rating (DR) as well as incurring a Time Penalty depending on the situation;
- If a driver continues to drive without complying with a certain amount of Time Penalty, additional time penalties will be added. (The additional penalty depends on the DR);
- A driver may now be disqualified from a race if the number of collisions and shortcuts they accumulate becomes too great;
- Cars over a lap behind will now be ghosted and will not be subject to collisions. (Only enabled in Sport mode);
- It is now possible to submit grief reports for misconduct of other users.