Gran Turismo Sport 1.13 Update Now Available

Woah woah woah guys, pump the brakes. What the **** does this mean??

"Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Some of the Sport mode penalties will also apply to Lobby races."

Lobby races will not affect your DR/SR if that's what you're worried about.

They probably just mean there are different penalty options in lobbies now.

Yikes.. i hope that's optional penalties for private lobbies and not enforced no matter what.

A heads up about the Not Lotus 97T... DO NOT PUT RACING SUPERSOFTS ON THE CAR. car will brake and understeer badly.

So 1.000.000 for the F1 car.. hm.. that’s ‘grindable’ I guess..

I’m actually happy it’s a ‘generic’ car as it allows for easier liveries of different team/manufacturers on it... well, you can do other manufacturers liveries on any car, but for me it always just feel wrong to put their names on it, like with my ‘Alfa Romeo’ Subaru WRX gr.b road car... I wouldn’t put ‘Alfa Romeo’ on the car if it’s clearly not. I’d just keep those manufacturers specific stuff off (Although I did put the Alfa cloverleaf on the Subaru...). But with a ‘generic’ F1 this wouldn’t be an issue :)

Side note, anyone else game file damn near 80 GB? Just what the hell is in there that the game file is that huge now? It jumped from 68GB in Dec to 79GB after this update. This is my largest game now, beating out GTA V.

100% guesswork: bits and pieces of Isle of Man?

💡

10. Sport Mode
 - The Sportsmanship Rating (SR) and penalty judgement algorithms have been improved;
 - In a collision between two cars, a penalty will now be added to the Driver Rating (DR) as well as incurring a Time Penalty depending on the situation;
 - If a driver continues to drive without complying with a certain amount of Time Penalty, additional time penalties will be added. (The additional penalty depends on the DR);
 - A driver may now be disqualified from a race if the number of collisions and shortcuts they accumulate becomes too great;
 - Cars over a lap behind will now be ghosted and will not be subject to collisions. (Only enabled in Sport mode);
 - It is now possible to submit grief reports for misconduct of other users.

Finally!
how about correcting the track limits? :P they are the same aren't they

Not a great update for me content wise IMO.

The only interesting car is the Audi that will make N400 a bit more interesting, though why they didn’t give us the last one?? I mean it’s been around for some time now.

The others are nice to have but nothing too exciting for sport purposes in lobbies.

Blue moon...seriously? Are they really wasting time doing layouts in an oval or they made them quickly before releasing the update and that was the quickest way to say there are new tracks :banghead:

Unfortunately had to go to work before the update finished but excited to check it out in the morning. Glad to have the Aventador back, although I prefer the Murcielago, fingers crossed to see it soon.

I have always loved the classic A110 and I'll be interested to try the new one too because I'm not all that sure how I feel about it yet. I can't decide if it's really good looking or really awkward looking:confused:

And can someone jog my memory, was the MR2 a premium in GT5/6? Either way, nice addition as well, even if they stole the idea from GM:lol:

Lucky me:

0C2FD620-7380-4968-887A-FBEBF037A1EB.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back