Gran Turismo Sport 1.34 Update Now Available: Five New Cars, Autopolis Circuit and More

Probably the most prominent European circuit NEVER featured in today's racing games. :(

I still have my copy of F1 2000 by EA Sports but I'd rather not dust it off just to enjoy Magny Cours again.
For this, it would be a great decoy for the GTS. In addition to that, the circuit has track variations.

Wonderful circuit!

I’ve managed to get a little bit more out of the handling of the A90, and it’s at a point now where I’d almost call it perfect. At least for me lol.

Also does a 1:03.4 around Tsukuba!

Attachments

• E893F3EB-C343-45BB-ABEA-02A0994889FD.jpeg
    E893F3EB-C343-45BB-ABEA-02A0994889FD.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 32578A43-64E7-4E1F-85AF-C320C25D46E0.jpeg
    32578A43-64E7-4E1F-85AF-C320C25D46E0.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 32
While I seem to remember some very interesting rain races there, I don't think it would make a very interesting track for not f1 cars.

Tuned the "GT4" Supra to M4 GT4 transmission gears, dropped weight to 1352kg(same as M4, but 2kg more than the Jag), adjusted rear Toe IN from 0.35 to 0.50(same as the Jag). Kept the same 399BHP.

IMG_6631.JPG

Amazing! Transformed the handling even more. To match the M4(I was maximising the aero and better brakes of the race car over the standard brakes in the Supra) and drop my time, was part confidence in the car and also getting better with the track.

It's gotta also be the short wheelbase of the Supra. It's so tight, actually, hugging the corners. I can "feel" when the rear is right on the edge. When I BOP the car in Custom Race, it's specs are: 396BHP/60.2kgfm Torque/1596kg. Max. Speed stays at 6.8, Acceleration goes down .2, Cornering down .1, but Stability goes up .1.

I'm stuck on this car. Lovely, lovely track car.
Shame the 370Z NISMO isn't in. I'd do a battle with the two.

I'm pretty sure the 370Z will be included in the coming months. Of course, it's a matter of chance, especially when it comes to Kaz's trademark silhouette images.
I was happy the 350Z came in, but it doesn't feel very sporting.

So I've been off in GTA Online for a week and come back to this update and find I can no longer drive
the way I was doing before the update and as result now feel I'm unsafe to be racing against the rest of
you online.

This is shown by my sudden start to drop in DR/SR.

I felt yesterday when I was playing that I was driving too fast/slow through most corners or ending up with
sliding off track etc which I have never experienced before in all my time with the game so my question
is has something changed with the handling input's/sensitivity bars in game?

Have never had to change those before and I don't believe I'm driving any different than before so if
there has been a change in handling etc could someone let me know,,,

I'm pretty sure the 370Z will be included in the coming months. Of course, it's a matter of chance, especially when it comes to Kaz's trademark silhouette images.

Likely candidates would be the '08 370Z we've had since GT5, or Chris Forsberg's FD 370Z which was scanned about a year ago.

Although personally I think a 2010's refresh of the car is due for the Z34 in the form of the 370Z Nismo.

The Megane Trophy rubberbands so much in this track.

It literally skyrockets from the 7th-6th place to 2nd in less than a lap. This is super cheap and frustrating.

Why is this thing on Gr.4 again?

Last edited:
Seeing folks calling Magny-Cours good is something I thought I'd never see in my lifetime...
It definitely made for some dull F1 races but that doesn't mean it would be bad for a game. It also has a short and outer track variant.

It doesn't hold a candle to Rouen, Reims or Charade though.

What's a good time at Autopolis in a Gr.3 car?

I did a 1:45.5 on a no tuning, BoP on, on Soft tires with the 911 RSR so far

Hopefully the flaps are moving correctly when turn, just like in GT6
No they don’t, hopefully PD fixes them. The flaps are also very buggy too. When going around a long corner, they start to raise and lower, but it in a glitchy way...

No they don’t, hopefully PD fixes them. The flaps are also very buggy too. When going around a long corner, they start to raise and lower, but it in a glitchy way...
Well yeah I know the answer since I played it....

The inside back view of the Pagani Huayra is missing from the game. GT6 has it

Maybe because the visibility is so low PD wouldn't bother it.

Was in a gr4 lobby in the new track yesterday and found the track quite fun for racing - had a few rather equal duels for multiple laps. Different cars, different lines, for now I like it. Seemed to be mostly TTs, GT86 and few Meganes.

The Lexus LFA has been taking a long time to join the party.... I wonder if I’ll ever come. It’s a pretty obvious move to put it in GTS since no other major racing game can feature Toyota/Lexus.

I also thought the LFA would be in the game by now along with a few other very popular cars.
I have no idea if or when the LFA will arrive but I do think next months update will bring us the GT4-Gr.4 Toyota Supra for sure and hopefully a few other cars like the LFA.

HELP
I made a livery back in April 2018 and it is still applied to the r8, but it doesn't come up in the existing liviries part when i try to edit it, anyone know why this is?

Back