Gran Turismo Sport 1.34 Update Now Available: Five New Cars, Autopolis Circuit and More

The thing that gets me with the AI on Autopolis is that they keep pump taping on their brakes through almost EVERY corner on the track. You can't be up behind one or there goes your clean race bonus when they hard check the brake for a quick second for no reason at all.
That needs to be sorted out somehow. If they just kept their course and speed, it would seem they would be just fine in the first place.

The thing that gets me with the AI on Autopolis is that they keep pump taping on their brakes through almost EVERY corner on the track. You can't be up behind one or there goes your clean race bonus when they hard check the brake for a quick second for no reason at all.
That needs to be sorted out somehow. If they just kept their course and speed, it would seem they would be just fine in the first place.

I find the AI taps, or worse, the brakes at almost every apex on most tracks. Suzuka is bad for it at the Degna turns and into Spoon. I’m guessing it’s their version of trail braking. The corner at the bottom of the big hill at Autopolis is brutal. I’m trying to go flat in second and they’re pretty much stopping. Made me all the more proud of my clean endurance race win there this morning.

The Lexus LFA has been taking a long time to join the party.... I wonder if I’ll ever come. It’s a pretty obvious move to put it in GTS since no other major racing game can feature Toyota/Lexus.

Lexus lfa is not the Only one. There is Also no Mitsubishi 3000 gt that is iconic for the franchise or no C5 or c6 corvettes.

As for the update i have tried the new cars and track. Nice track, have never heard of this track.

Mazda miata
A great Little sport car iconic for the franchise.
Gt3 starter car for me
The Power is ok could been more. But the weight makes up for it. Great car on the track

Toyota gr supra.
I am not a fan of this model. Should never be called a supra in their first place. A new Celica or a replacement for the gt86 would be more right. The Power is as good as you could expect but the old mklv supra is not a rival for this car by Any means. Its way more powerful tuned. M3 e92 and m4 could be decent rivals for this car. But i still think the 2 BMW outruns it

Mclaren F1 gtr
This is a great race car, it Also sounds Amazing
But should not be in gr,3 becouse this have nerfed the car very badly. Gr,2 would be better even if it falls behind in the corners a bit. Its Much faster on the straights than the other gr,3 cars is. A new Class would be the best bet. But i take gr,3 over gr,x. But it feels as good as it could be.

Mercedes slr mclaren 09
A great looking machine was so excited to take this machine on nurburgring, it was fun the car handles great for its weight. It sound great as well. But the tuned Power is very disapointing its nerfed alot campared to gt6. It will not keep up with the 06 Ford gt as it less powerful and weights a lot more. Love both cars, but have to be realistic here, i expected this to be up there with the best supercars but it just can't i hope this is a thing that will change but doubt it. Hopefully gt7 will fix this horrible upgrade system

Pagani huayra the best car in the pack for me
And the far most powerful. Can be tuned to over 1000 bhp and that is great Considering the limited tuning system. It was the quickest car in gt6 and it seems to be the quickest once again now in gt sport. I am huge fan of this car. It sounds far better than it did in gt6. A great rival for lafarrari and veyron

Because it is a GT4 car.

Haha:) in which world is a Megane Trophy a GT4 car??
Thats why GTS sucks. Gr.3 and Gr.4 are absolutely idiotic Series which have nothing to do with real life. I mean the lovely 911 RSR is a GTE car but it races against GT3 cars in Gr. 3. Cant understand how you can do so fake classes and call yourself the real driving sim. Yeah right;)

Haha:) in which world is a Megane Trophy a GT4 car??
Thats why GTS sucks. Gr.3 and Gr.4 are absolutely idiotic Series which have nothing to do with real life. I mean the lovely 911 RSR is a GTE car but it races against GT3 cars in Gr. 3. Cant understand how you can do so fake classes and call yourself the real driving sim. Yeah right;)
No doubt, your point is a point many have made about the classes. Thing is, a few of the cars PD made, weren't even GT4 cars at the time of GTS development.

The Mustang and Jag weren't available in those current body shapes. Their Gr. 3 variants were non-existent. As a side, the Eil Frey Jag, ironically, was still racing, but PD chose new meodels during 2015/3016/2017. So, PD wouldn't be able to offer players the two cars in those brands.

Cayman Clubsport GT4 was fairly new at that time. Again, maybe the RSR was chosen by Porsche itself. Instead of PD choosing to model a 911 GT3.

Cars like the Huracan and 458, NSX, Genesis. They have real models in GT3 and the Genesis was pretty much a GT4 car in the 2009 Thailand race series. Tongive players a choice for the Group 4 Sport Mode races, its logical to build those cars to GT4 regulations.

I was skeptical when I saw the fake cars, but looking deeper, taking into account what was out 3-5 years ago, PD made the moves they felt were right.

A lot of the complaining and sour grapes would be curtailed if PD just put every thing in it's pertinent group and allowed Multi-Class racing.
Why they shoot themselves in the foot with this is astonishing.
Gr.X was horrible implementation. They should have classes that follow suit with the Career Events they introduced.
Vintage Race cars get their own group. Group C gets it's own group and Gr.1 prototypes and VGT Gr.1's get their own group and they can all be selected together as a multi-class race.
Electric cars - own group and can be raced with N Class or whatever.
Let us race the VGT's together like in Career as well. Divide them into two groups like they did with lower powered ones and then higher powered ones. Let us pick the tracks we want to use with multiple groups. I'm sick of not being "allowed" to do something because it isn't an option when it seems pretty easy to just add the classifications and menu choices.
These back and forths such as what freekin class an F1 GTR would go in would be a bit more moot.

Autopolis become my most favourite circuit in the game more than Red Bull Ring and Fuji Speedway. It has nice variation of turns and it looks gorgeous all the time especially at 12 a.m and 17 p.m.

Autopolis is a fun track. I ran the GT League Gr2 race there yesterday, and really enjoyed it. So much so, grabbed a couple pics.

5980877137552344584_0.jpg

For the lead...
5846336494988427784_0.jpg

Was the 911 RSR ever racing with GT1 prototypes cars that could reach speeds of over 330km/h on the straightaways, while having enough power to actually overtake them?
GT1 cars aren't prototypes. The prototype class in 1995 was the WSC class, and the GT1 GTR wasn't fast enough to overtake them. The F1 GTR only won in 1995 because it was a wet race, and they had a bigger fuel tank so probably didn't need to stop as often.

• Highest Trap Speed — Courage C34 - 311 km/h (race), McLaren F1 GTR - 281 km/h (qualifying)[12]
A 911 RSR can do 305km/h at Le Mans.

I actually like Autopolis a bit more after doing something like 50 laps on it.

Protip: some sections are better if you dont brake and just let the car coast thru the corners with you using the curbs.

Also this is the only pack where I bought all the cars but since the complete purchase price is $2.5 mil...

I think the standout cars are the Huayra (obviously), the Ueno Clinic and the McLaren SLR, in that order.

The Mazda I have no feeling for except its a good challenge up against the 2016 version.

The Supra I have no feeling for. Will try again with a HSG tune.

The SLR I quite like once the weight is dropped. The car is manageable and a challenge up against faster MR cars. $600k is expensive but cant wait for DWG.

The F1 GTR I cooled on a bit. While originally I really liked it, the way it bites you is grinding me down. It just has a high learning curve that the other GT3 cars dont have. But at $450k? Just buy it. I'll master it eventually.

The Huayra... what an amazing car. From the get-go this thing is a literal dream to drive. Very confidence inspiring. Also should be a major and almost overwhelming car in every class its eligible for. At $1,35 mil its expensive but it has so much utility.

Get it. In raw carbotanium weave.

I generally dont like it when people want this supercar and this hypercar however I feel at this point two cars need to come.

A Koeniggegg CC of some sort... maybe a CCGT in Gr3? Maybe a CCX? Maybe a One:embarrassed:ne or some Agera?

And then a Zonda road version? Zonda S? Zonda F? Tricolore? Cinque?

Something that will represent the models and compete with each other.

Last edited:
Because it is a GT4 car.

Except it's not, and never has been. It was a one make series where it could use what ever aero it wanted. Which is why in the Gr4 class you will see such cars as the Vantage V8 sporting minimum aero against the Trophy which is like a scaled down Super GT car.
It's inclusion in Gr4 is nothing short of idiotic. Don't even get me started on Gr3!!

Except it's not, and never has been. It was a one make series where it could use what ever aero it wanted. Which is why in the Gr4 class you will see such cars as the Vantage V8 sporting minimum aero against the Trophy which is like a scaled down Super GT car.
It's inclusion in Gr4 is nothing short of idiotic. Don't even get me started on Gr3!!
So a quick google search results in an auto express article that says lap times for the Megane Trophy are on par wit GT3 machines. Note this was only the first article I found about it so there will probably be newer more reliable sources

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/renault/megane/17437/renaultsport-megane-trophy

It would appear the information I was given was wrong then. My mistake.

I actually like Autopolis a bit more after doing something like 50 laps on it.

Protip: some sections are better if you dont brake and just let the car coast thru the corners with you using the curbs.

Also this is the only pack where I bought all the cars but since the complete purchase price is $2.5 mil...

I think the standout cars are the Huayra (obviously), the Ueno Clinic and the McLaren SLR, in that order.

The Mazda I have no feeling for except its a good challenge up against the 2016 version.

The Supra I have no feeling for. Will try again with a HSG tune.

The SLR I quite like once the weight is dropped. The car is manageable and a challenge up against faster MR cars. $600k is expensive but cant wait for DWG.

The F1 GTR I cooled on a bit. While originally I really liked it, the way it bites you is grinding me down. It just has a high learning curve that the other GT3 cars dont have. But at $450k? Just buy it. I'll master it eventually.

The Huayra... what an amazing car. From the get-go this thing is a literal dream to drive. Very confidence inspiring. Also should be a major and almost overwhelming car in every class its eligible for. At $1,35 mil its expensive but it has so much utility.

Get it. In raw carbotanium weave.

I generally dont like it when people want this supercar and this hypercar however I feel at this point two cars need to come.

A Koeniggegg CC of some sort... maybe a CCGT in Gr3? Maybe a CCX? Maybe a One:embarrassed:ne or some Agera?

And then a Zonda road version? Zonda S? Zonda F? Tricolore? Cinque?

Something that will represent the models and compete with each other.
The price of the Huayra is the same as the one that debuted in GT6 before.

Back