Gran Turismo Sport Coming to PS4 in Fall 2017

May I be the first to say:
lwbwgk8.gif

It looks soooo freaking good.... *drooling* Gotta say my jaw dropped. I want this game NOW! Tokyo isn't sterile anymore.. the fog looks amazing.. the trackside full of life.. Gymkhana? GoPro Drones as replay camera? Finally a tourist version of Nordschleife? Amazing. I loved every bit of that trailer. Can't wait. Hope we get some new and fresh information too!

Some good news regarding the release date at last, but...
Article
Kazunori Yamauchi, who was seen playing the GT Sport theme on the keyboard in his office, noted that the team comprises 200 staff members. Each of these is ‘irreplaceable’ and does a job that they alone can do.
Worrying.

I know there are a lot of fans here that like the more traditional GT music but IMO, the music for that trailer was epic and an absolutely perfect fit. More mainstream, traditional, epic movie type music for a more mainstream game. Great choice 👍👍

Nurburgring GP section from Ford Kurve off screen to the left, Dunlop hairpin to the Schumacher S sector.
No this looks like a brand new circuit. Maybe a more inland layout of Dragon Trail

Edit: sidenote, reason why I say new layout is "Dragontrail - Seaside" sounds like the typical naming scheme for GT track - layout. Plus I cant quite make it out completely but i can almost see the logo on the wall closest to the viewer

Last edited:
No this looks like a brand new circuit. Maybe a more inland layout of Dragon Trail
Most certainly a new, fictional track. If we can source a 4K resolution picture I believe the track's name is on that sign which overhangs the circuit.

Photo courtesy of @AJHG1000. What track is this?
upload_2017-6-12_17-57-5-png.653560
Nurburgring GP section from Ford Kurve off screen to the left, Dunlop hairpin to the Schumacher S sector.

Edit: sidenote, reason why I say new layout is "Dragontrail - Seaside" sounds like the typical naming scheme for GT track - layout. Plus I cant quite make it out completely but i can almost see the logo on the wall closest to the viewer
Most certainly a new, fictional track. If we can source a 4K resolution picture I believe the track's name is on that sign which overhangs the circuit.
It's Magione.

It bears a passing resemblence to that but I don't think that's what it is.

Back