Gran Turismo Sport demo extended until friday 13th.

• Thread starter Haitauer
  • 56 comments
Believe me..
Or believe this. ; )

november rain.jpg

I need to grind to get my miles points back up. Blew them on an Aston Vantage And Lexus LC500. Also looking forward to landing another daily prize car. Maybe they will open the mile points exchange. Would be nice to buy that Corvette.

Another day for them to steal my 500,000 credits, miles and experience and anything else they want to get their hands on, I’m loving the demo but I’ll be gutted if I don’t get them back in the main game, surely their servers know what points we’ve all racked up

Another day for them to steal my 500,000 credits, miles and experience and anything else they want to get their hands on, I’m loving the demo but I’ll be gutted if I don’t get them back in the main game, surely their servers know what points we’ve all racked up

Speaking of, I'd recommend writing down all tunes before the end on Friday. They might not carry over.

I need to grind to get my miles points back up. Blew them on an Aston Vantage And Lexus LC500. Also looking forward to landing another daily prize car. Maybe they will open the mile points exchange. Would be nice to buy that Corvette.

Wait, we can turn them in? Where? I tried before but it said it wasn't available in the demo.

I just deleted the demo - and to be honest - GTS is not worth buying, they could just as well have published an updated GT6 for PS4.

If someone would say this from GT5 to GT6 I would agree, because they were very similar. Now this? Is the most unique GT game to date, with all its negatives and positives. But definitely not a GT6-ish type of game by any means.

I popped into the Beta forums to file a report on that DS4 bug since not one notice from PD has acknowledged it so far, what's interesting there are like 5 other reports not including mine and not a single one has been replied to as of yet, although there have been reports in September that were responded to. Crossing fingers that it's noticed soon so they get something ready for next week in time.

Still not sure I can buy this game as it is right now though, the whole save online only thing is irking me to no end. It just really comes across badly for me. It's unnecessary and puts out a whole swath of people who do not depend on internet to game. Why do they need to police offline content that doesn't affect online ratings in the least. Even if someone cheated to get all the cars, how does that magically affect their lack of skills and somehow taints Sport Mode? Is Sport mode different in the retail version since I noticed you can't use your garaged cars for GR4 and GR3 races at all, which I think is a smart move as it allows PD to keep all the cars data in check, just hope that we can use liveries to differentiate ourselves.

They should focus their attention on online only, just like how they focused the game on racing and not collecting. We need two profiles an offline that isn't dependent on online but can still be synced and a fully online only save for Sport mode activities which actually need policing. At an impasse right now, having no actual other contenders that I can buy at the moment GT Sport was supposed to be an instant buy when Forza 7 came down with MS shenanigans. Both the go to games are in limbo right now. Well that's the end of my rant since my hobby is being overtaken by absurdity in different forms.

yay more days to throw the awful controller across the room because sony is a dick and stripped out fanatec cswv2 support on top of poly not supporting it.

Yeah but not buying a 3rd party hack adapter for one game That cost more than said game when I got full wheel support on Xbox and pc on top of racing in vr on pc

Yay, I can play this game tonight! I have plenty of time to play around on a Friday night...

I really appreciate their gesture to give the beta another day even if they weren't obliged at all to do it 👍

I think they need it to fix as much issues as possible. They weren't expecting so many people but that gave them a chance to perform some bugfixes that would otherwise be made next week, after the game releases. :)

They probably had a plan A (close the demo yesterday), a plan B (today) or even a plan C (weekend). Nothing is made because PD just wants to let us play. :)

I think they need it to fix as much issues as possible. They weren't expecting so many people but that gave them a chance to perform some bugfixes that would otherwise be made next week, after the game releases. :)

They probably had a plan A (close the demo yesterday), a plan B (today) or even a plan C (weekend). Nothing is made because PD just wants to let us play. :)

Plus I think also they might have been motivated by trying to smooth things over with players who lost credits/XP during the server rollback/maintenance by giving them more opportunities to rebuild. Online yesterday I was still running into people who didn't know about switching cars to force a game save.

Back