Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
HI guys i'm going to meet KAZ really soon!!
What should i do with him besides taking pictures and his sign ? ? ?
any ideas ? ? ? ?

Thank him for 20 years of beautiful art on the PlayStation in Gran Turismo... then tell him you have a friend who bought a '97 Elise after falling in love with it in Gran Turismo and he'd really like to see it in Gran Turismo Sport... with a K20A engine swap if possible please... then thank him again for me!

Thank him for 20 years of beautiful art on the PlayStation in Gran Turismo... then tell him you have a friend who bought a '97 Elise after falling in love with it in Gran Turismo and he'd really like to see it in Gran Turismo Sport... with a K20A engine swap if possible please... then thank him again for me!
Do you still own this Elise?

@MisterOne77 of course, it's the best thing I ever bought... grin from ear to ear every time I look at her that stays for hours after every drive.
WeddingElise.jpg

I love my wife and twin daughters more though, so these days I only drive past my limits in games. :mischievous:

Last edited:
It took my PS4 four hours (from 5:13am to 9:12am) to download & install those 48.4 GB, all while playing pCARS2 at the same time.
Is that good, average or bad for internet speed? Curious to compare with others.

Mine took 1h and 10m to download 43GB. Also, my install size is 43GB. Maybe it takes you 48 GB because you have the PS4 Pro.

Before I started the download it said the demo was 43.03 GB in size, but after the installation was complete it now says my demo is 48.4 GB.

What are those extra 5+ GB?
Is it because I have the digital deluxe edition?

It took my PS4 four hours (from 5:13am to 9:12am) to download & install those 48.4 GB, all while playing pCARS2 at the same time.
Is that good, average or bad for internet speed? Curious to compare with others.
The download is compressed slightly, which then expands upon install. As for the speed, overall dunno, it’s similar to mine so pretty average I guess.

any ideas ? ? ? ?

Ask him if we will have a DLC plan. Also, ask him if we will have Maserati, the new Alfa Giulia and older Porsche cars from <2005

Better show him this thread :gtpflag:

Before I started the download it said the demo was 43.03 GB in size, but after the installation was complete it now says my demo is 48.4 GB.

What are those extra 5+ GB?
Is it because I have the digital deluxe edition?

Took 29 hours to download mine :D

Anyone on the demo can list the soundtrack now. Every time the user attempts to change the sound volume settings for Race BGM and Replay BGM, the menu music interrupts to play a sample of the BGM, which triggers the music information ticker on the bottom left to display. When exiting the menu, the menu music returns with a different track and its information is also displayed.

This will be interesting. Uploaded a 1min video from GTS:b menu to youtube and it got blocked by legal rights within half a minute. They are going to block every video with a certain song in the background?!

This will be interesting. Uploaded a 1min video from GTS:b menu to youtube and it got blocked by legal rights within half a minute. They are going to block every video with a certain song in the background?!

Its all automated, its matched the song to a list of tracks when you uploaded. I guess its a case of turning off background music when making the videos..

Come on. Museum. That's it.
I'm probably missing something, but for me this is obvious.

All of those Lambo's were in Gran Turismo 6 though. It's too much of a coincidence for them to be only used as pictures in the museum. I think there's a very big chance we'll be seeing them in GT Sport soon*.

*Yes, I said soon, I know. :P

Btw, I do agree with your replies to the Lancia and Fiat posts, no models are named, just the brands. So we can't really be sure they are included. But still, there's a chance. :)

any ideas ? ? ? ?
Ask him where the future proof Premium cars are + all the reworked tracks .

I wonder how old this build is, or at least parts of it. Some of the newest tracks have flickering shadows/reflectivity that were present during E3/before beta in tracks like Nurb/Brands and are not there anymore.

Ask him where the future proof Premium cars are + all the reworked tracks .
Agreed! How many tracks is he planning to bring in over the years? And what's going to be the balance between tracks we already know of and new ones to GT?

Back