Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Reformat your USB with FAT32. USB 2.0 is fine. Also check to see if you can export shots from the PS Media Manager.
I can export photos and videos from PS capture gallery to my USB. So my method to get photos from GTS so far is to take screenshot while in the game, which then goes to the PS capture gallery, and then I can upload it to USB.
I will format the USB and see if it may help. Thanks for the advise 👍.

I can export photos and videos from PS capture gallery to my USB. So my method to get photos from GTS so far is to take screenshot while in the game, which then goes to the PS capture gallery, and then I can upload it to USB.
I will format the USB and see if it may help. Thanks for the advise 👍.

Please remember that export GTS shots go in a different folder. So maybe you're not looking in the right place? Do you get a failure notice or anything?

Hi People, just a question. My lap times in Sport Mode are not being registered. Anyone got a clue how to fix that. Strange. I got no idea.

Edit: it’s working suddenly, puh.

Last edited:
Speaking of credits, those people were thanked under "Pikes Peak":

Tom Osborne
-- President and CEO of the "Colorado Springs Sports Corp."
Mitch Snow -- Director of Promotion & Legacy at "The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb"
Megan Leatham -- Executive Director of the "Pikes Peak International Hill Climb"
Jack Glavan -- Manager of "Pikes Peak-America's Mountain"
Sandy Elliot -- Parks Operations Administrator of "Pikes Peak-America's Mountain"
Chikara Yamauchi
Kenny Shirai
-- Manager of "Team Yokohama EV Challenge" (Team & Vehicle pictured below)

maxresdefault.jpg

Pikes-Peak-newsimage.jpg

Anyone with weird issues with servers today?

I have experienced:

1.- Sport mode is not registering fastest lap on qualifyng but showing it on The pre race screen

2.- Manual Save not working (It says connection to servers not working) but autosave it Is, I restarted PS4 and manual save Stiller not working :/

A few of my cars have hit 1000 miles and performance has seemed to fall off, am I imaging this? or is this a problem? Also is there a place to rebuild the car like in older versions?

Thanks

A few of my cars have hit 1000 miles and performance has seemed to fall off, am I imaging this? or is this a problem? Also is there a place to rebuild the car like in older versions?

Thanks
It is indeed a fact that putting down those miles on your cars will decrease their performance.

And no, you cannot rebuild or repair your cars engine/performance. Not even an oil change. :rolleyes:

It is indeed a fact that putting down those miles on your cars will decrease their performance.

And no, you cannot rebuild or repair your cars engine/performance. Not even an oil change. :rolleyes:

So the fix is to just get rid of it and start with a new one?

I hate how PD can't "get" the muscle cars right, the 180 km/h top speed of both the Challenger and Mustang Mach1 are downright pathetic!

And why the hell they STILL think these muscle cars have rev limiters?

It completely makes these cars not viable for any kind of race that are not one-make races, unless you tune them and ruin the sound with that straight cut transmission
(I'm aware we can mute the transmission sound, but its still stupid)

(I'm aware we can mute the transmission sound, but its still stupid)
How? I tried to lower it in the audio settings but the sound is still there.. just a bit less loud.
Anyway, yeah..I bought the Challenger a few days ago and found out it was topping at 160 or something like that. Decided to put it back in the garage immediately.

How? I tried to lower it in the audio settings but the sound is still there.. just a bit less loud.
Anyway, yeah..I bought the Challenger a few days ago and found out it was topping at 160 or something like that. Decided to put it back in the garage immediately.

Well, there's a specific setting in the audio config that allows you to increase or decrease the transmission whine sound, but I never tried to mute it because I like to keep things realistic and there's no way a straight cut transmission could be quiet.

And the pretty much every muscle car in the Gran Turismo series is **** since GT2 because of that.

You did all you can do. Lowering it to -5.0 and it barely sounds much lower than 0.0. I have the same problem with how race cars sound. I get it's there but nowhere near as loud as they make it.
Yeah, that's what I did it. I moved the transmission/tyres sounds' sliders all the way to the left, but there's not a big difference.

Back