Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
All it is the Chiron, what the Bugatti Vision GT is based on, is being officially revealed at Geneva. I honestly doubt there'll be much there about GT Sport. Unless they finished a demo of it with the Bugatti Vision GT.

True, but that alone wouldn't make it to the gtplanet news page in my opinion.

• Nissan 2020 Concept Vision GT - Trailer on Tokyo Motor Show (with GT6 engine)
  • Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
  • Mazda LM55 Vision GT - Trailer GTS
  • Lamborghini Veneno - Trailer GTS
  • Nissan GT-R - PoDi love GT-R (and me too)

The only unknown is the C7-R. I think the list is credible, that these cars will be in GTS.

Certainly about time they got the racing Vettes in properly.

Yep, no more having to cut down the ridiculous power of a made up one just to even make a GTE car out of it.

The only unknown is the C7-R. I think the list is credible, that these cars will be in GTS.
Probably a safe bet but there is absolutely no proof, just assumptions and speculation. No one can say with certainty that, "these cars will be in GTS".

An article from FIA's website, just a few words about GT Sport.

http://www.fia.com/news/planning-growth-and-improved-safety (04/12/15)

"[...] ASNs learned about developments with the FIA Gran Turismo Online Championship, which according to Mr Papadopoulos could provide ASNs with a good introduction to real motor sport for young people. “We have a lot of young kids involved in gaming and a lot of the introduction to motor sport comes through those games,” he said. “This is about carrying those kids through the games into real motor sport – through the licensing system, through the fact that they will learn there is an ASN in town and also the fact that the game will let them know the way forward in real categories.”

Anyway, I've noticed that Gran Turismo likes duPont Registry on facebook, maybe a new collaboration?

20160104_094825.png

SCG003C will come in Gran Turismo Sport?

VLN-1-Glickenhaus-SCG003C.jpg

On one hand, Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus is a somewhat big company so that could've been anyone answering that and therefore, we should take that with salt. On the other hand, this is them sharing a Vision GT Link and it really doesn't get more direct then "They will be".

Mildly excited at the thought though.

Makes you wonder still why exactly the news article and forum discussions of it were wiped off the site. Hope it's okay to continue the talk?

I said : "I think" and not : "I'm sure"
You said you think the list is credible and, "that these cars will be in GTS". You need to choose your words more carefully. Like I said, we have no idea if all of these cars will be in GTS at this point unless and until we see them in an trailer or promo and even then it's not 100%.

Back