Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
7061449c92.jpg

My god, what a big trophy.

Good grief, I'd be more afraid of breaking my feet with those trophies then I would breaking them :lol:

Folks those countries are just those currently eligible for the FIA Digital license being accepted in the real world by their respective motorsport body, it's not the countries that are able to enter events.

List of countries participating in the FIA GT Digital License program for those who want to see if their nation is on there.

View attachment 554371

TIL Africa and UAE was part of Europe and Rwanda has a motorsport governing body.

Folks those countries are just those currently eligible for the FIA Digital license being accepted in the real world by their respective motorsport body, it's not the countries that are able to enter events.
I realize that and I'm very upset about that. It was one of the things I was looking forward to with this game.

TIL Africa and UAE was part of Europe and Rwanda has a motorsport governing body.
Thank the lord I have a friend of my dad who has "connections" to the local motorsport body. 💡

Back