Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
If they are "making" Ayrton digitally, it could be taking time to model him accurately and developing content from his race cars as well.
It's gotta be better than this:
images

Last edited:

Unrelated but can anyone reminds me why did Sony forced GTPlanet to remove the direct recorded feed of GT Sport? I don't see how it's fine to recorded with a camera of the gameplay on Paris Games Week and E3 but totally not acceptable with direct one? Especially since there's been tournaments and trailers with the actual gameplay.

Unrelated but can anyone reminds me why did Sony forced GTPlanet to remove the direct recorded feed of GT Sport? I don't see how it's fine to recorded with a camera of the gameplay on Paris Games Week and E3 but totally not acceptable with direct one? Especially since there's been tournaments and trailers with the actual gameplay.

Opinion incoming.

Because it's direct footage, people out there on the interwebs will tend to think that it's representative of the final game despite a disclaimer stating such. Due to that misrepresentation, people will give GT flack, everything comes tumbaling down, tumbaling down, tumbaling down. Plus easier control over what footage gets out I guess.

Why is so difficult to find someone that can drive?
There aren't very many really good, consistent sim pilots in the entire world for one. Add to that the unfamiliar surroundings and equipment, terrible environment overall for racing, lack of practice etc. and it makes for a very difficult situation. I suspect most of the guys that are at these events are casual players at best or complete noobs who want to try a racing game.

There aren't very many really good, consistent sim pilots in the entire world for one. Add to that the unfamiliar surroundings and equipment, terrible environment overall for racing, lack of practice etc. and it makes for a very difficult situation. I suspect most of the guys that are at these events are casual players at best or complete noobs who want to try a racing game.

Absolutely agree. But still surprises me the huge amount of videos from people that cant drive.

Latest Posts

Back