Gran Turismo Sport Update Coming February 6

First thing: Thanks for choosing my pic, Kyle!

Second thing: I did download and installation of 1.33 this morning and now my PS4 ist telling me, it's in the process of downloading another 41.xxx MB of update 1.33... Anyone experiencing this too?
Its a bug. Cancel and restart your ps. It should be fine. Happened to me once when an update was issued.

Edit: than try check for updates and none should appear.

**** the PS4. 146 MB update, I have 52 GB available. "Cannot download because there is not enough free space". Cool.

Every time an update for GTS drops, I need to clean up the hard drive. All captured videos/photos, and the couple demos I tend to have.

Ace Combat 7 is the only reason why I don't burn my PS4.

Don't forget sitting on "copying data" for as long as it takes me to download 20GB, just to be greeted with a two entry patch note.

**** the PS4. 146 MB update, I have 52 GB available. "Cannot download because there is not enough free space". Cool.

Every time an update for GTS drops, I need to clean up the hard drive. All captured videos/photos, and the couple demos I tend to have.

I'm sure that you already know this, but all PS4 games need enough free space to create a copy of the entire game install each update - because that's precisely what it does.

Effectively it means GT Sport takes almost half the standard PS4 HDD since you get nowhere near 500gb and then 2x100gb for the game and when updates are required (I have the digital version).

I'm sure that you already know this, but all PS4 games need enough free space to create a copy of the entire game install each update - because that's precisely what it does.
Yep, I know. It's just so incredibly frustrating, especially with GTS as that's 100 GB.

Hate this update. After one daily race i can't drive another. The game kicks me out of the matchmaking process. This Problem starts for me at september 2018 but since yesterday that issue comes surely after ONE daily race. I have tryed serveral times. Is there something i can do???

That was never broken in the first place, dupes are part of the daily route "rig"

I'm not interested in the debate because my mind can't be changed on this and debating with the PD Apologists on here (not saying you are or aren't) is slightly better than fapping with sandpaper. Anyway, I believe the daily gift is poorly done, especially in the context of the rest of the poorly designed rewards in the game. To me, functionality that frustrates thousands of users is broken from a usability perspective. Duplicates that I can not decline, never mind exchange for credit, and have to do a several step process to delete so I don't have to scroll through a sea of unwanted options in my garage is bad design. Bad design=broken design. Source, I am educated at the graduate level in usability and I've been a manager of usability (part of role) for a major bank and if our customers complained about a problem like this the way it has been here and I did nothing I'd be fired. For good reason too.

I don't do the debate either, the problem here is this is always the way that was meant to work and complaining about it is unlikely to change anything, it has been this way since day 1 of the game as that was clearly the intention from the start, that's all I was trying to say in my comment to yours.

Some of us happen to likely duplicates and the way this works, if you don't like it then that's fine but making such a comment will always provoke this debate.

I'm not interested in the debate because my mind can't be changed on this and debating with the PD Apologists on here (not saying you are or aren't) is slightly better than fapping with sandpaper. Anyway, I believe the daily gift is poorly done, especially in the context of the rest of the poorly designed rewards in the game. To me, functionality that frustrates thousands of users is broken from a usability perspective. Duplicates that I can not decline, never mind exchange for credit, and have to do a several step process to delete so I don't have to scroll through a sea of unwanted options in my garage is bad design. Bad design=broken design. Source, I am educated at the graduate level in usability and I've been a manager of usability (part of role) for a major bank and if our customers complained about a problem like this the way it has been here and I did nothing I'd be fired. For good reason too.
It's only a "problem" if you make it a problem.

It's a gift to say thanks for playing, and to entice you to play again tomorrow.
That's it. Nothing more.

It isn't "designed" to fill your garage with every single car in the game just because you drove for 10 minutes each day.

Some of us happen to likely duplicates and the way this works,

Really?! Why?! I legitimately haven’t thought of a good reason for this. I am genuinely curious. Livery variations is the only thing I can think of, I get it, but it’s unimportant to me.

Brings out the debate? Or apologists?:gtpflag: But I don’t see that happening here at all... :D

Really?! Why?! I legitimately haven’t thought of a good reason for this. I am genuinely curious. Livery variations is the only thing I can think of, I get it, but it’s unimportant to me.

Brings out the debate? Or apologists?:gtpflag: But I don’t see that happening here at all... :D
It has nothing to do with being an "apologist".
It has to do with perspective.

Crack the sads about it if you wish.
But personally I couldn't care less whether a bonus car I received simply because I decide to play GT for a while was "good" or not.

Perhaps you would be happier if they removed it completely?

Someone sent me a pm a few days ago about something that really helped me out. They didn’t want to deal with the negative reaction of criticism of the game by posting it publicly. Just sayin’ and moving on.

As I said, I am curious why someone would want duplicates or confirm if it’s the livery thing.

that was the same for me, so i bought an 4TB external hard drive. Every single game i own is now on that and the PS4 HD is purely for gallery's and game saves. Best thing i ever did.

I had the same. And why does copying take so long. Not just this update but every GTS update so far.

I never understand all this undocumented changes.

Why not state in a proper changelog just what is being changed/tweaked/added removed. Surely PD must know what they are making changes to, lol.

Because it would be even more boring to read than people's moaning about the daily roulette.

There is a month were is was no update i don't know when i forgot.

That was October; the major content update was released just after in early November.
There wasn't a major content update in June though, although that was a long time ago.

That was October; the update was released just after in early November.
There wasn't an update in June though, although that was a long time ago.
There were two updates in June 2018 - June 7th and June 20th. Neither was a content update though. October 2018 is the only month without any GT Sport update, although we did get two successive content updates 40 days apart on September 26th and November 5th.

There were two updates in June 2018 - June 7th and June 20th. Neither was a content update though. October 2018 is the only month without any GT Sport update, although we did get two successive content updates 40 days apart on September 26th and November 5th.

That's right, forgot about those. :D

Back