Gran Turismo World Series Finals

• Thread starter Famine
  • 335 comments
From what I heard, for the Manufacturers' Cup, Porsche are down on one driver again with Sasaki nowhere to be found.

Not trying to get my hopes up, but this could mean they have an advantage, as both Jose Serrano and Angel Inostroza are strong, spicy sauce behind the wheel. Assuming they would get pole position, their two-driver strategy would seal victory for them, given that they can have less stints (less driver changes) overall.

My picks this time around were all Serrano. Missed out on the Toyota GR Championship, but Spain is looking good!

Hoping for a good showing from Porsche tomorrow.

Last edited:
The softs were gone but still able to hold up to worn down mediums?, i guess it kind a makes sense since the tires either have to "explode" or just keep on getting worse. Incredible finish.
Well deserved for Pol which i voted :D

also this race showcased the problem with the current tyre model - dead soft tyres are still better than anything else which is dumb imho

Remember that the current "wear gauges" we see in the game are basically the top half of the original "wear gauge", so it's not surprising that the tires still have life left after they get to "0%".

Last edited:
Remember that the current "wear gauges" we see in the game are basically the top half of the original "wear gauge", so it's not surprising that the tires still have life left after they get to "0%".
even if that is true , it is still stupid - i prefered when a red "dead" tyre actually meant dead tyre

Last edited:
I had picked Miyazono for this one and he put in a fantastic comeback performance after being pipped to the top 4 at the last minute in the semi final, walking the repechage and then storming through the pack in the early part of the final but it was Spains night in the end and Pol deserved the win with his composed and imposing drive.
I am glad I picked Spain for nations...

I’m choosing team Toyota for the Manufacturers Cup. No clue what track they will be on. No clue what category of car they will be in. But I like the drivers.

Last edited:
I’m choosing team Toyota for the Manufacturers Cup. No clue what track they will be on. No clue what category of car they will be in. But I like the drivers.
Gr. 3, Nurburgring 24h, five laps. They'll be using the GR Supra Racing Concept as usual.

Last edited:
Yeah, just figured this out. No idea why they show UTC when Barcelona is UTC+1. Thanks anyway!
UTC is a universal time standard, allowing anyone anywhere in the world to make a single conversion to their own time zone - rather than having to work out a local offset to convert to their own.

UTC is a universal time standard, allowing anyone anywhere in the world to make a single conversion to their own time zone - rather than having to work out a local offset to convert to their own.
Yeah, I know, I'm not stupid. Just didn't read very well and thought it's local time (I'm in the same time zone as Barcelona).

Damn, they did not go with the most GR1 shape. Looks decent though.

Last edited:
It looks pretty and the orange is absolutely stunning
genesis_6.jpg

It looks pretty and the orange is absolutely stunning
genesis_6.jpg
I may not be a huge fan of the VGT series, but damn, that is a beautiful vehicle.

Also, does anyone else get annoyed by the constant hip hop beats in the background? I don't need the constant music on top of people talking.

Back