Gran Turismo's Fan-Favorite Original Tracks Could Return, says Kazunori Yamauchi

Why are you here then? :confused:

What do you mean?

I read the article, and I play GTSport. I have every right to post and suggest that I do not believe any of the original tracks will be in GTSport.

Now, they may return in whatever the next installment of the franchise is though, but currently there is nothing to suggest these tracks will be in a GTSport update.

Seattle Circuit, God I miss that track.
Ohh my YES, if memory serves it has been missing from the game with the intro of GT3. We've missed Seattle for a very long time but we remember almost as if it was yesterday every challenge trying to get GOLD in that nasty, tail happy blue Ford GT. It took me literally months but once GOLD was mine there was a feling of exuberation.

Kaz is the best at feeding us BS. "Modern GT game" He means a GT newer then Sport
I'm inclined to agree. He was noncommittal for GTS but the mention of "future" left the door wide open for any number of costs we better get ready for. Perhaps a NEW PS console?, NEW GT uhh 7?,, our wheels will need upgrading? Ohh well, so much negative I'm not going to fret and will hold onto a more positive mindset these tracks will happen on this game platform.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean?

I read the article, and I play GTSport. I have every right to post and suggest that I do not believe any of the original tracks will be in GTSport.

Now, they may return in whatever the next installment of the franchise is though, but currently there is nothing to suggest these tracks will be in a GTSport update.
Chill, I never even said that you don't. I was just wondering if what you said earlier would be accurate about this game regarding the original tracks.

I remember when Route X came back. So many other original tracks could have come back in its place.

Maybe that it was popular in GT6(for the Civic bug), Laz saw fit to bring it back. Really serves no purpose in this game. The GT6 version, at least, gave us tools to test.

In defence of the classic circuits, surely they could be revamped without PD sending staff to those real world locations. Did PD have to do that for the remodelled Grand Valley?
I think it's as he said he doesn't pay much attention to the past. Sometimes...sometimes, it can hold up forward progress, holding onto the past.

Complex String in 4K =

168fc228b82500f528b4dbf6209a4ff8.jpg

I do get why people want real circuits however that's not Gran Turismo is it?

PD built this franchise partly on their well constructed originals. If they did something like alternate, one real world, then one PD original then I would find that absolutely fine.

Gran Turismo with PD original tracks is not Gran Turismo... in the same way that you get hilariously mixed up diverse cars in a particular racing class....

I really wanna trust Kaz's words, but remembering what he said an year ago or so about Deep Forest makes me not wanna do it. :indiff:

I want to know the amount of drugs between doodling something like St. Croix and actually deciding to put it in such an environment, I need to know it. My guess is on "a bit less than Stephen King levels of cocaine".

Ohh my YES, if memory serves it has been missing from the game with the intro of GT3. We've missed Seattle for a very long time but we remember almost as if it was yesterday every challenge trying to get GOLD in that nasty, tail happy blue Ford GT. It took me literally months but once GOLD was mine there was a feling of exuberation.

I'm inclined to agree. He was noncommittal for GTS but the mention of "future" left the door wide open for any number of costs we better get ready for. Perhaps a NEW PS console?, NEW GT uhh 7?,, our wheels will need upgrading? Ohh well, so much negative I'm not going to fret and will hold onto a more positive mindset these tracks will happen on this game platform.
Aaah, mem'ries!

A little something to strike your fancy. This is what it would look like now.
View attachment 863557
:D Gimme!

Did somebody say Seattle? :P

Honestly though, as someone who has been from the series from GT1 I'd love to see ALL the original tracks from GT1-6 return. Who knows, if the recent GT5 discoveries are anything to go by, maybe in 10 years we will see that these tracks have been in the game all along ;)

No one mentioned here but I think the ole slot car track, Red Rock Valley would be super fun in GT S with some of the car models we have. That one was in GT 2. I am still double taking hat the game does not at least have Grand Valley and a version of GV 300. Almost don't seem like a legit GT game without that.

At this point I'm thinking the old original tracks will be saved for GT7, it would be a big selling point and really it is the only thing now that this game doesn't have. The car models have been "future proofed" so we will see them again, and aside from a career mode and better graphics they need actual content that grabs fans. Gotta be the old tracks. It can't take this many years to polish Deep Forest. Those trees bark will be smooth and the road like ice if they keep going! :dopey::lol:

Back