Gran Turismo's New York Event is Open to the Public, August 24-25

Just a McLaren P1 GTR, but it's a car I don't actually have in the game yet so I figured I'd take it.

If it said it was already redeemed then it seems someone else may have used it before they gave it to you. Possible to ask for another one and tell them it was already redeemed?

It said it was already redeemed when I put it in a second time. Everything looked right, there is just no download link. Something has to unlock it in the game.

It was great meeting so many GTPlanet members today! Hope to meet even more tomorrow — be sure to say hello.

:gtpflag:

View attachment 845842

Left to right: @Wardez, [a lurker who forgot his username :P], @BanditRa101801, me, @SZRT Ice, @glassjaw, and I'm sorry, I forgot your username on the end there in the red shirt!

@Jordan : It was great meeting you, @Wardez and @glassjaw and the others this weekend! Always a pleasure to meet members of the community in person and be able to share our passion which each other. I do hope there are more opportunities for open to the public events like this so more members are able to interact with each other outside of the forums. Hope to see you again soon! :gtplanet:

Most AWESOME day ever. It was almost like a dream come true meeting you guys! Big shout out to @BanditRa101801 !!! You were a true GOD SEND man and the experience was improved TEN FOLD by meeting you!!! Thanks for being a friend man! You Rock!!!

@SZRT Ice: No worries man! We have to help each other out and stick together as part of the community. It was great having our conversations during the event and going back and forth while watching. It really did make the experience special. Big shout out to you for helping me out and being able to get the autographs I wanted from Kaz. I was really emotional for almost missing him after doing the interview upstairs. Cheers! :cheers:

Back