Grand Theft Auto V (PC) - Mods Thread

• Thread starter JR98
  • 720 comments
^ Have you installed the patchday1 fix that was released for redux? That might help if not.

Tempted to try Redux out myself but not sure how my 970 will hold if your 1070 is only geting 30-40ish fps lol

Replaced the Issi with a JCW Cooper S. Upgraded Michael's daughter's car:

20160921230351_1.jpg

Then had a go at one for Michael's garage:

20160921222224_1.jpg

Since I've gotten bored with all my games lately, I've decided to finally tackle GTA V modding...again. When I go online, do I need to remove the three scripthook files from the main directory or can I just leave them there and don't use scripthook online?

Since I've gotten bored with all my games lately, I've decided to finally tackle GTA V modding...again. When I go online, do I need to remove the three scripthook files from the main directory or can I just leave them there and don't use scripthook online?
You have to make a separate folder for mods. OpenIV has a feature where it will let you activate or deactivate that folder with just a click.

You have to make a separate folder for mods. OpenIV has a feature where it will let you activate or deactivate that folder with just a click.
I do that for car mods and such, but the scripthook and native trainers need to be in the main directory for them to work.

I tried the Redux mod. That was a bad idea. I couldn't start the game at all. :lol: When I did it something along the lines of not enough allocated memory. I'm going to completely reinstall GTAV.

@R1600Turbo you said that you're replacing all the in game cars with IRL cars, right? Can you give me a list of all the mods, because I would like to try that too.

I do that for car mods and such, but the scripthook and native trainers need to be in the main directory for them to work.
I just know the ASI Installers in OIV can disable any script when needed.

Curious, is this actually becoming a reality or were you just saying someone eventually will create one?
It was just a hunch. :(

Anyone ever get an err_fill_pack_1 error code/crash after the latest patch? It only seems to happen when I have modded (add-on) cars installed and thus change the DLC list, etc. Scripthook, etc. is all up to date and gameconfig is the newest one from GTA5 mods.com. I'm completely baffled at the moment.

Man I would have so much fun with that, but my PC doesn't run GTAV that well to be able to take awesome screenshots that that.

I know this is an old post but...
Do you like...my car? *echo voice*
:P

----------
I'm glad that OpenIV came back, tried some mods in GTA V on my friend's PC and had a blast messing around. That's it, i'm going to buy GTA V on steam....as longs as i have a good PC to begin with. :(

One more thing but am i the only one who gets annoyed when i see too many exotic cars taking the list and barely any everyday ish cars?

Back