Great FF, N/A, MR, Rally, ect... To use.

• Thread starter JanBanan
  • 449 comments
U could try 2 win the Raybrig NSX from Amateur League - Gran Turismo All Stars or the Arta NSX from Amateur League - All Japan GT Championship. The NSX's r good and fast MR cars

The Raybrig's a beaut - I picked it up last night and did a full NA tune on it, and threw a 'best guess' set up on it - came up a treat.

I'll have to win another of the JGTC NSX's and do the full turbo job on it.

In terms of buying - gee, hard to go past the stock NSX's, they tune up very well indeed.

I'm with Snoopie and Vat_man go with an NSX.
If you are just starting and getting your first MR. I'd recommend the NSX Type-R.
At 99,500 it tunes nicely and drives very well. It will get you through the Amature MR and Type-R Races until you win sweet MRs like the 787B.

I've heard tell that a well-tuned Honda Integra Type R can handle that race. Mine made short work of the amateur FF series, nearly stock.

For whatever reason, the Honda version seems to handle better than the Acura version.

You can do it with the Honda ITR, but you'll suffer from an extreme case of rapid tire wear on the fronts. For an easier race, I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend the Citroen Xsara Rally Car, available for 350,000 credits. The thing handles very nicely, and it has very even tire wear. :thumbsup:

I used the Integra type R for the races. Its handling sucked and know in real life they rock in the handling department.
It was the only car in my garage that I had to do the races.
rpm_flag.gif

[marquee]Misnblu[/marquee]

Many good suggestions above. Take a quick read of this. I have been writing a compendium of sorts, and this is one chapter from it.

FF-Professional: the Write-up.

Hopefully this would help.

Keep in mind that I am not Schumacher. So, yes, even you can obtain times like I have. In fact, It's highly likely that you can do better.

I did it before (1st and 2nd trip through) in a fully modded Honda Integra Type R. easily won.

Good luck,
AO

I realise that this quetion has probably been asked a million times, but, when you're taking on the big guns (ie in the GT3 all stars or japanese GT series) what's weapon of choice?

At the moment i'm trying with a toyota gt-1 road car, is this the best way to go?

PS

Any tuning tips for the GT-1 road car, or the ZZ11 would be appreciated greatly

In GT All Stars, Nissan R390 GT1 LM and Mazda 787B are good choices. In Japanese GT Series I always use some JGTC car, because all the AI cars use JGTC cars too.

The GTOne Road or Race versions should be enough to win. The 787B is a great car to drive, and easy on the tyres so you can win by pit strategy. Of the JGTC cars, I'd go for one of the Skylines.

But what if your like me and haven't won an f1 car yet? i got my escudo pikes peek, 3 corvette c5r's, a nice viper, a tommy kairy don't know the spelling, and about 1,600,000 crds.

Buy the full race suspension if you dont have it, use these settings for both, now make the rear suspension between 16.0 and 17.0 and the front 2.5 kg's under that, 55-65mm for the front 5 more for the rear, put the bound down to 3-4 and the rear 1 more, set the front and rear rebound to 8-9, front camber between 3-4 and the rear between 1.5-2.5, front toe to .5 leave the rear as it is, put downforce 10 below max.

Ok now on the GT-one set the TCS to 7 or 8 and ASM to 7 or 8.
Now the ZZII, set the TCS to 4-5 and the ASM to 7-8

OK now this will make the rear end on both cars loose so keep the TCS as i said, the ZZII doesnt need as much because of its 4WD, you will need to learn how to brake early and keep the power on throughout the turn, the cars will be TIGHT under braking, the tire wear on both will increase slightly.
I really hope i helped :D

Not to conflict with GT40Racer's post, but I don't recommend the ZZII for the GT All-Stars race... Yes, I have said time and time again that the ZZII has the potential to be faster on a circuit than the Japanese Big Three, but you will find that it's a lot easier to do in a Mazda 787B with a Stage 1 Turbo (and you don't need to change any of the settings, except push the Auto Setting thing up for the gear ratios on the Test Course). In the beginning, the R390 will outrun you, but, provided that you keep a nice line, you'll [easily] win via pit strategy. The Japanese GT series is one of the easiest series in Pro Mode... you shouldn't have any trouble beating it. Same with most of the other Pro Mode races. ;)

So, you want a car to finish all the endurance races fast? Best option is the F094/S. You're stuck with medium Tires.

Fastest car is the Escudo. 323.1mph (use at Super Speedway enduro, Search for rubber band trick)

Best car in Game: 787B or R390 LM.

Super slicks give the longest wear (Pit strategy)

Super softs give the best grip (Fastest lap times)

There are no cheats, or secret tips to winning a random car. It's based on lap time.

Proper english works wonders (Seems you've got a good start)

The search program works great. (Top left of forum)

I forgot to welcome you on board! Enjoy the forum.

Hope this helps.

AO

If you want something more competitive, and you aren't just interested in finishing the enduros as quickly as humanly possible, I recommend the Tommy Kaira ZZII. It's fast, fun to drive, and easy on tires.

Welcome to GTPlanet! There's alot of good folks here.

if you have any F1 cars use those, if not, the Nissan R390 or the 787B are good too. the escudo is good for the super speedway, but the cheat makes it easier.

i started with my mistubibishi 3000gt vr-4... won a corvette cr5 which i used in the next to win a Tommy Kaira ZZII which i used to win my f1 which i used to win my zonda race car.

Latest Posts

Back