Great FF, N/A, MR, Rally, ect... To use.

• Thread starter JanBanan
  • 449 comments
Welcome to GTP, Gearhead!

The absolute BEST FF car is the Citroen Xsara rally machine. But if that's out of reach, your next best bet is the Honda - not the Acura - Integra Type R, or the the Spoon Civic Type R (but I don't know if you can buy that one).

The Honda ITR is pretty fast, and with the sport suspension (or racing), you can set it up to eliminate the usual FF understeer. I used mine to beat both the Amateur FF and Amateur Type R series.

Just restrain yourself to around 300 hp, and the car will be quick and easy to drive.

Good luck!

my favorite is the Spoon Civic Type-R.
the Xsara would beat it into the ground, but it's just so much cooler.

Yep, i would put my bets on the FTO GP or the Xsara rally car, its hard to find a good FF car, though would someone be kind enough to tell me why all the not so decent cars are FF drive.

VITZ RS 1.5(J)

I have paid dearly for underestimating the potential of this little booger (see my other thread)...

A fully-loaded VITZ RS can sweep the AI field (including a Spoon Civic Type-R, which seems to pit every 9 laps) for all FF Challenge races. This is what I'm gonna use for these races on my 3rd gamesave.

On my 1st and 2nd gamesaves, I used the Xsara Rally Car + Turbo 2. After testing the VITZ, I found that using the Xsara was a "waste" of a mint-car, as well as the upgrade money (as far as my "perfect" game is concerned).

Believe it or not, that little Oinkmobile can run (the one I used was pink)! It'll definitely need to be loaded, and some tweaking will be called for here and there, but the potential is there.

Try it, you'll see...

Have a great drive!

Hazzard

hehe, some people just don't like FWDs cuz they have lots of understeer while turning and accelerating at the same time. Lots of people r just used to RWD or 4WD just cuz those cars usually have ALOT more power and r usually easier to control and yea.... i dunno why i put this up.......i suppose i just want more posts ^_^

since this got turned into an MR topic i must say...ARTA NSX, YEAH!!!! when it comes to FF my del sol is workied fine so far, i havn't done the pro yet...

Lets not change the subject.
On the Acura Integra issue, it sucks and hate the way it handles in the game.
The Vitz is my most used car and has the most mileage. I too like the Vits RS but going against the Spoon Civic, I like the Civic better. Its one of the few ff cars that actually has great handling and love the power to weight ratio.
The FTO is a good car but the weight of the car is its only drawback to good racing.
Ive tried to use the Integra in the professional mode for the FF challenge and just cant compete with the AI cars.
I just acquired the Xara car and may use it for the race.
Good luck with the FF cars.
blowngif.gif
rpm_flag.gif

[lrmarquee]Misnblu < < < < < < < <[/lrmarquee]

For the FF Cup i used the Alfa Romeo... it seemed to be the best and i dominated the competition with it. You can use the citroen too but i think the Alfa Romeo is faster and handles a little bit better.

Originally posted by TurkandGerman
I've got a F1 car and this gt3 got boring because I can win almost any race.. it's just a matter of time..

This is the poster boy for online racing.

Please turkandgerman, go to the weekly.

We will make run for you. ;)

Fun times, new races, and unbeatable competition makes for the most fun you can get out of gt3.

cya there if you're up to the challenge.

On the subject of the Pro FF challenge, do the following.

Buy a Citroen Xsara Rally car and a turbo for it (more power), then save the game.
Get back on your PC and go to www.gtvault.com , they have car setups here, good ones.
Look for setup specs by a guy called "Fumes" for the Xsara, write it all down - This guy knows what he's talking about, trust me.
apply these settings to your Xsara back on GT3.
It will now KICK ASS on the Pro FF challenge. I know, I used them.

Well, the absolute best MR car would probably be the F094/S. The fastest is probably the Mazda 787B (maybe the Nissan R390 or Toyota GT1 - or the Esprit? That thing takes a huge turbo as I recall). It all depends on what race you're looking to do.

If you're in the beginner league, I'd say go with the Toyota MR-S.
Maybe bump it up to the RUF 3400 S in the ameteur league. The Elise is fun too.
Then perhaps grab a hold of a race-prepped car for the Pro league - the three really quick ones, or the somewhat slower Autobacs MR-S and MS Elise for less demanding races, throw in the Esprit for good measure.

Personal favorite probably goes to the MS Elise.

When I tried the rally FF car, It couldn't beat against the unfair beetle cup car :(

But when I stooped down to buy a HONDA, let alone a civic, let alone a type R, I won the cote de azur race, and I celebrated by pullin the handbrake and spinning out, getting a big lead. That spinout made the magic beetle win by 2 seconds (shock)

The best MR car obviously is ANY F1 car.

I like using the subarus for rallys...

Best N/A, F1

Best turbo, F1

Best spider...I used the first RUF model, that has a droptop.

Ill assume this post died because this forum isn't very active :)

Latest Posts

Back