GRID Auto Sport DLC Begins.

• Thread starter Frizbe
  • 151 comments
If anyone is having trouble finding the DLC in the PS Store, you can get it through the Main Menu, in-game.

If anyone is having trouble finding the DLC in the PS Store, you can get it through the Main Menu, in-game.

I couldn't find it on the PS store or the in game menu last night, but perhaps it is working now. Stuck at work for the next 8+ hours, so I sure hope they have it updated when I get home. Thanks for the info though, I was concerned not seeing it last night.

I couldn't find it on the PS store or the in game menu last night, but perhaps it is working now. Stuck at work for the next 8+ hours, so I sure hope they have it updated when I get home. Thanks for the info though, I was concerned not seeing it last night.

Finally got it. Was too late after work last night to sign in, but have it now.

Jeez Grid Autosport's DLC is really making me consider playing the game again, especially the Sprint pack and the soon to come Drag pack!

Has anyone in the U.S. been able to get the Sprint Pack? I haven't had any trouble with DLC up to this point, but the Sprint Pack isn't showing up in the PS store or the in game menu. I checked about 2 hours ago, before I left for work, and still no Sprint Pack...

Has anyone in the U.S. been able to get the Sprint Pack? I haven't had any trouble with DLC up to this point, but the Sprint Pack isn't showing up in the PS store or the in game menu. I checked about 2 hours ago, before I left for work, and still no Sprint Pack...
Judging by justbiglee's repsonse, they're aware of the issue and are currently sorting it with Sony.

Judging by their past games, I bet there will be a cheaper all-in-one bundle of all DLCs sometime in October, so I'm holding off buying any until then.

Ah yes, forgot about the season pass. I'll still wait for all DLCs to be released though. Paying that much for something non-existent yet is pretty dodgy.

Ah yes, forgot about the season pass. I'll still wait for all DLCs to be released though. Paying that much for something non-existent yet is pretty dodgy.

I'm greatly entertained by the irony of this comment appearing on what is nominally a Gran Turismo site. :)

Nothing against you personally, I tend to agree. I'm not a big fan of the "pay before you even know what it is" model that a lot of games seem to be following these days.

I'm greatly entertained by the irony of this comment appearing on what is nominally a Gran Turismo site. :)

Nothing against you personally, I tend to agree. I'm not a big fan of the "pay before you even know what it is" model that a lot of games seem to be following these days.

BURN :lol:

Kaz does make lots of wishy washy promises (AI, sound, damage), but I'm pretty certain the missing stuff for GT6 will be added eventually. In any case, I still paid for the game because there are lots of other stuff you can do in the meantime. The Season Pass on the other hand really does nothing (except 5 garage slots, and all it did was get your save corrupted).

BURN :lol:

Kaz does make lots of wishy washy promises (AI, sound, damage), but I'm pretty certain the missing stuff for GT6 will be added eventually. In any case, I still paid for the game because there are lots of other stuff you can do in the meantime. The Season Pass on the other hand really does nothing (except 5 garage slots, and all it did was get your save corrupted).

Well, the Season Pass as of right now gives you:

A bunch of Sprint Championships, which are kind of cool.
Point to point tracks at California Coast, Cote d'Azure, Hong Kong and Okutama.
The following cars: Z4 GT3, Genesis Coupe, CTS-V Coupe, GTR SpecV, McLaren F1 GTR, AM Zagato V12, SLR 722.
Boost Pack (increased XP and cash) and as you say, the Garage Pack.

Buying the Season Pass at release would have been insane, not knowing what was coming. But at the moment it's in much the same state as GT6, some of the content is there, and if you find it to be enough that it would be worthwhile then it can be a decent purchase, and there's more to come.

There's also the bonus that they've said that the DLC will all be out by October (can't remember if they said start or end), and we have a rough idea what the other packs will be, if not exactly what they will contain.

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/07/grid-autosport-a-note-on-future-content/

I don't think it's quite fair to call the Season Pass money for nothing at this point, although it certainly was to start with.

Yeah that's what I meant - it contains nothing when it was released. Of course once all the DLCs are out it will be worthwhile. Still a pretty low tactic on their part to release it before any DLC is actually out.

Yeah that's what I meant - it contains nothing when it was released. Of course once all the DLCs are out it will be worthwhile. Still a pretty low tactic on their part to release it before any DLC is actually out.
Welcome to modern gaming 101. Unfortunately, the low tactics work as well.

I'm still mailing back and forth with support for more than a month now, DLC (purchased through a season pass) still not appearing ingame.. I bet it's because i had to download the DLC for my Spanish account, and it doesn't work with the digital copy of the game which isn't Spanish, even though digital copies shouldn't be region restricted...

Hope they either refund me or send me a disk copy of GAS for free, otherwise it's 30 bucks down the drain.
I guess no one has this problem with disk copies of the game no?

I hope you get it sorted out mate, but based on experience they usually don't do refunds unless you can prove that the item is defective. And in this case they would chalk it up to customer responsibility to check for compatibility before buying. Sucks but that's how it is :indiff:

On another note, I've done a count on the Season Pack contents: it says that there will be 8 packs. From the blog post Imari posted there are 6 planned packs (Best of British, Coupe, Road & Track, Sprint, Touring Legends and Drag). If you count the XP Boost Pack that makes it 7 known packs. What could the 8th pack be? I sure hope it's not the Garage Expansion itself or the Black Edition content. But judging by past history all DLCs that have been planned from release are all we're gonna get, so I'm not holding my breath for this one.

I hope you get it sorted out mate, but based on experience they usually don't do refunds unless you can prove that the item is defective. And in this case they would chalk it up to customer responsibility to check for compatibility before buying. Sucks but that's how it is :indiff:

On another note, I've done a count on the Season Pack contents: it says that there will be 8 packs. From the blog post Imari posted there are 6 planned packs (Best of British, Coupe, Road & Track, Sprint, Touring Legends and Drag). If you count the XP Boost Pack that makes it 7 known packs. What could the 8th pack be? I sure hope it's not the Garage Expansion itself or the Black Edition content. But judging by past history all DLCs that have been planned from release are all we're gonna get, so I'm not holding my breath for this one.

It's the garage expansion. On Steam all your DLC for a game is toggleable from a menu, and the garage expansion is separate.

If you look at the Season Pass announcement that I linked earlier, it mentions 3 car packs, 3 mini-expansions, and the garage pack. The boost pack is known to be included as well, so that's 8.

Digital games are supposed to be region free so DLC should work with it always no?

It's the garage expansion. On Steam all your DLC for a game is toggleable from a menu, and the garage expansion is separate.

If you look at the Season Pass announcement that I linked earlier, it mentions 3 car packs, 3 mini-expansions, and the garage pack. The boost pack is known to be included as well, so that's 8.

I see, thanks 👍 So 3 more packs to go then.

Digital games are supposed to be region free so DLC should work with it always no?

I never buy digital games so I don't know. I still think that it's gonna be hard for you to get a refund for a digital product. All of the money goes to PSN then to the developers, so Codies doesn't have any power to return it. And IIRC in the Terms of Use it says that all PSN credits are non-refundable. What have they been saying in their emails?

I had the spare funds in my PayPal, so I downloaded the Sprint pack this morning. I never played Grid 2, so the new tracks were good value for me. California is good fun and I like in custom cup you can run Touring Cars on it.

I never buy digital games so I don't know. I still think that it's gonna be hard for you to get a refund for a digital product. All of the money goes to PSN then to the developers, so Codies doesn't have any power to return it. And IIRC in the Terms of Use it says that all PSN credits are non-refundable. What have they been saying in their emails?
They asked me to redownload and install, go into the PS3 boot menu and fix the files etcetera which i've all done and nothing works. Just tried the sprint pack and downloaded it but to no avail it doesn't appear ingame neither.

Well if they can't refund me the least they can do is mail me a disk copy of the bloody game, as i'm almost sure this problem is because i have the digital one.

If anyone else here also has a digital copy of GAS, please let me know if your DLC does work.

More Grid 2 content coming, hurrayyyyyy :banghead:

Codemasters has released the Road & Track Car Pack DLC for GRID Autosport today and it brings four new rides to the asphalt action. The content is available right now for Xbox 360 for £2.39/$2.99/€2.99 and will arrive on the PlayStation Store from tomorrow, Wednesday 3rd September.

The expansion contains Chevrolet “Tyler McQuarrie” Camaro, Nissan Auto Gallery Skyline GT-R, Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde and the Zenvo ST1 hypercar. All vehicles are available for use throughout GRID Autosport’s modes.

More Grid 2 recycled content. How predictable :rolleyes:

The Season Pass cost $45 here in Australia. Out of the 8 packs, pretty much the only new contents we'll get are Touring Legends and Drag Pack. They better be REALLY good for $20 apiece.

Last edited:
They asked me to redownload and install, go into the PS3 boot menu and fix the files etcetera which i've all done and nothing works. Just tried the sprint pack and downloaded it but to no avail it doesn't appear ingame neither.

Well if they can't refund me the least they can do is mail me a disk copy of the bloody game, as i'm almost sure this problem is because i have the digital one.

If anyone else here also has a digital copy of GAS, please let me know if your DLC does work.

I had a simular issue with the 1st and 2nd DLC packs (yes in a fit overzealousness I bought the season pass early on!) and they fixed things pretty quickly (uk account). I also had a problem between my linked racenet and PSN accounts which was caused by something on the PSN account. No idea what it was but it's all working now. Keep badgering away at them. Hopefully they'll get things sorted ASAP.

Last edited:
I had a simular issue with the 1st and 2nd DLC packs (yes in a fit overzealousness I bought the season pass early on!) and they fixed things pretty quickly (uk account). I also had a problem between my linked racenet and PSN accounts which was caused by something on the PSN account. No idea what it was but it's all working now. Keep badgering away at them. Hopefully they'll get things sorted ASAP.
Can you PM me your incident number so i can refer to it to them please?

Back