GRID Auto Sport DLC Begins.

• Thread starter Frizbe
  • 151 comments
If it had been all the key cars from the 94 season when the 850 and 155 raced, then I wouldn't have hesitated. I'll get it eventually because I like this game, but it's not essential to me right now.

I'm sorely tempted by the classic touring car DLC, but it's $18 and GRID AUTOSPORT is quickly losing its appeal for me, to the point where I'm seriously considering trading it in.

Probably best to trade it in, and wait for Grid 4 on PS4, which will probably contain everything with better graphics :P

As much as I am a fan of motorsport, I don't play many racing games. GRID AUTOSPORT is the only racing game in my current collection, and if I get an XBox One, then FORZA HORIZON 2 is probably the racing game that is most likely to find its way to my system - but ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY, FAR CRY 4 and METAL GEAR SOLID V would all come first.

Well after about 2 months of trying all kinds of house and garden tips, codies referred me through to Sony for my DLC problem (it's not appearing ingame).

I'm pretty sure it's because my digital copy isn't Spanish and the DLC is, so seeing i shelved out 30 bucks on the season pass i'm just gonna enjoy the standard game for now and rent a spanish copy, see if i can finally enjoy the DLC i paid for that way...

I haven't had a chance to get this yet and likely won't until Friday. If anyone gets a chance to try out the Drag Pack, please post your impressions. Thanks!

The pack is very well done. There are one mile, 3/4 mile, 1/2 mile and 1/4 mile strips. The races are hard, but that may be because I haven't learned how to get good launch yet.

Anybody in Australia has the Drag Pack yet? I just checked the PSN Store and it's not there.

Have you checked through the in-game PSN store in the main menu? (Not from AU, but that is the only place I could find it)

The pack is very well done. There are one mile, 3/4 mile, 1/2 mile and 1/4 mile strips. The races are hard, but that may be because I haven't learned how to get good launch yet.
It's all about reaction time which I am still trying to master.

For some reason I can nail the light < 0.150 in the Funny Cars, but in any of the "normal" cars its shockingly bad, what I do like about the pack is how brutal the gearchanges are, ie pitching you to the wall or the other lane and it does take some skill to get around, and you also gain money, a lot of money, just two days and I've made 400k.

For some reason I can nail the light < 0.150 in the Funny Cars, but in any of the "normal" cars its shockingly bad, what I do like about the pack is how brutal the gearchanges are, ie pitching you to the wall or the other lane and it does take some skill to get around, and you also gain money, a lot of money, just two days and I've made 400k.
It depends how you stage. Deep or short. Down to low .O90, consistantly.
Yes you can make lot's of cash real quick.

Usually a short stage, gives you a small window of making a mistake and getting away with it, but keeping it buried is the the tricky bit, especially with the Funny Cars, keeps it from being stale

Hold your Ebrake on when your staged.Mash the gas. Watch your times drop. Can't do it on all cars,but most

So, I spent $30 today on the Sprint Pack and the Touring Legends Pack - and both times my account was charged even though both packs failed to download. It started out on 0%, then went up to 1%, back down to 0%, and then I got a message saying "Can't Download".

Has anybody else had this problem, and if so, how do I get access to the content I paid for, or get the money refunded?

Okay, so I got the Touring Legends DLC to work by re-downloading it through the account menu. But the Sprint DLC doesn't work that way.

IIRC misterdog also had problems installing some DLCs. I'm really tentative about getting the Season Pass now. If it doesn't work it's $45 down the drain for me :nervous:

I downloaded the season pass through PSN store and later through the DLC menu in the game I downloaded all packs with no problems at all, once in the game each pack says cost 0€.

IIRC misterdog also had problems installing some DLCs. I'm really tentative about getting the Season Pass now. If it doesn't work it's $45 down the drain for me :nervous:
I think i got screwed because my digital copy is not spanish and the DLC yes. Still looking for a cheap disk copy here in spain so i can see if i finally get the bloody DLC i paid for.

I think i got screwed because my digital copy is not spanish and the DLC yes. Still looking for a cheap disk copy here in spain so i can see if i finally get the bloody DLC i paid for.

That explains it. Actually I made the same mistake with Grid 1. It was my first PS3 game and the first DLC that I bought. My disc is region 1 (US), but my PSN account is region 4 (AU). Needless to say that was $10 worth of a lesson :ouch: I just bought US PSN funding cards over ebay so I can get the DLC from US store. That works out cheaper than buying a new game here in AU.

I finally managed to download the Sprint Pack.

Beating those times for the achievements is going to be bonkers.

I think those times are only going to be beatable by the Indycar. I got them all yesterday on first try with only 2-3 seconds to spare, and I know these tracks like the back of my hand from Grid 2. For those who are unfamiliar I can see it's gonna be quite a challenge :crazy: I'd suggest doing it in Custom Cup Time Trial, set damage to OFF and AI strength to Very Hard to avoid getting bogged by traffic.

BTW, I just discovered that you can wheelie the funny cars if you set off in 3rd or 4th gear :lol: I also managed 700 km/h on the 1 mile strip yesterday :D So much fun this.

Back