Grinding For Credits

To each his (or her) own is right. It is a game. I paid for it, and should be able to use it as I wish - in particular with offline modes. I have done some grinding in the past, but found it boring and unsatisfactory. I don't have a lot of time to spend with the game and will never be competing in any championships.

But I do like to challenge myself - and earn some credits in the meantime. This usually brings me to the Professional series on GT League - trying to get the lowest N class car I can to win the races. Like N300 on Maggiore, or N200 on Dragon Trail, or even N100 on Monza.

Having said that, i also agree that there is something missing from the game. I enjoyed the bi-weekly challenges from GT6. I miss that the most.

Lord of Tranz sorry for not understanding your post I misread it’s meaning.

All good, always nice to learn others point of view/approach to things.

I only want there to be more balance. In GT6, we had good variety that did pay fair with seasonals and such.

Plenty needed to do to earn stuff, but far more rewarding and allowed more time to play modes I wanted rather than felt needed to.

For those of you still interested in the Blue Moon race to earn credits I think one car went unnoticed because everybody tends to think of the KTM Xbow as the ultimate car to use (which is true well sort of..). The Ford GT40 (originally N400) i believe is a much better car to use because it can be detuned to N300 and can be controlled way more easily than the KTM. This makes sense if you are interested in doing the race over and over again. The set-up is simple:

• Detune just enough to drop the power to N300.
  • Drop the weight as much as possible.
  • Put RS or RSS tires on.
  • Suspension: I only reduced ride height to 90mm on both the front and the rear. (Frankly i don't think this is necessary).
  • Fully custom gearbox adjusted to 300/310 km/h.
  • Do not race against a La Ferrari. It is possible but not worth the risk. After all you will not be rewarded extra for it. Our aim here is to earn 375,000 Cr. steadily and easily.
Please feel free to share your experience with this setup. Forgive me if this setup has already been shared. My lap times were in 47-48 sec. range. Sometimes in high 46's when slip streaming and perfectly avoiding traffic. I was able to grab the lead anywhere between laps 10-12.

I like the GT40.. but i've found easier to Win with the KTM (N300) ..expecially against the "LaFerrari" ..

IR

Stuck at experience level 45 for quite some time now. Is there a good way to get experience now?

Tried the coming in second method and got no exp/credits.

Stuck at experience level 45 for quite some time now. Is there a good way to get experience now?

Tried the coming in second method and got no exp/credits.

I don’t know what problem you’re experiencing.I have had no issues rubber banding for 6 to 9 hours plus and get the mileage and experience points and prize money, can you give more info. The only thing I can think of is does your car spin out at some point ending up stationary for a while then you correct it and finish the race, this had happened to me once or twice.

Hi,

i'd like to give back to the community and share my version of the "rubber band" trick, i use an old android device that can emulate a usb keyboard and send automatically "enter-esc-enter" periodically with the required timing.

gtsAutomated.png

so, i choose a custom arcade race of 20 minutes (1000 XP ) on an oval, then every 22 minutes the keyboard emulator does the job of re-launching the race.

keyboard emulation is done thanks to this project : https://github.com/pelya/android-keyboard-gadget
be aware that it is not for the faint-hearted, you must be familiar with android, adb, rooting, flashing & compiling kernels, shell scripting, etc ...

it works rather well, for yet unknown reason it sometimes launch the replay instead of the race, the focus is not always on the start button at the end of the first race... so the setup has to be checked after 22 minutes (i check that i have+1000XP on kudosprime.com) , but once the second race is launched, it runs flawlessly and endlessly (tested up to 30 hours) .

it reminded me the fun of automating the GT5 "b-spec air of experience trophy" with some meccano and an an audio cassette player ;-)

happy automated grinding !

Attachments

• IMG_9691.JPG
    IMG_9691.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 31
  • script.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Here’s a run of the 1979 Sarthe race using a modified version of praiano’s Shelby Daytona Coupe all-around tune to benefit Sarthe better.

Good thing about this race is you have a good bit of leniency for being more efficient at this race than BMB, and having a 330 P4 makes this go by even faster. Only issue I ever have with this race are the dumb moves by the AI on the straight lap 1.

For My Birthday I came up with a new and Improved way to earn Mega Credits and XP.
20,000,000 credits an Hour.
198,000 xp an Hour.

and it's pretty much Automatic... works every time, as long as you use the e-brake when you see the word START.
Don't press the Gas pedal at all.
during 3,2,1 you turn the wheel full lock to the right.
on Start Press the e-brake.
then in the middle of the spin, straighten the Wheel and Mash the Gas....
steer Right to stay close to the Kerbs.

here is one run - 30 seconds.. Start to Start

168,000 in 30 seconds
1,650 xp in 30 seconds

setting it up.

in order to do the pit crash trick do you HAVE to use Numburger track?

will any other tracks work?

in order to do the pit crash trick do you HAVE to use Numburger track?
will any other tracks work?
Those videos were uploaded Nov2017. The game has been updated to remove that glitch and is no longer available.
Was the best one I've seen for "earning" credits and I used it as much as possible until they fixed it. Sorry for the bad news.

Back