Grinding For Credits

From my understanding from the CEO or the VP of Sony, the PS4 consoles are made to stay on everyday. It will not overheat.

Regarding the Sport Lounge, some of us do not go Online and stay Offline like myself. I believe fordlaser is trying to find a way to earn credits Offline.
A custom race in Arcade Mode.

From my understanding from the CEO or the VP of Sony, the PS4 consoles are made to stay on everyday. It will not overheat.

Regarding the Sport Lounge, some of us do not go Online and stay Offline like myself. I believe fordlaser is trying to find a way to earn credits Offline.

:bowdown: excuse me :embarrassed: ... I've explained bad .

the sport lounge i wrote is "the premium sports lounge" races in the professional league of the sport league (OFFLINE), the race of 375k credits in ~ 12 minjutes ..

IR

:bowdown: excuse me :embarrassed: ... I've explained bad .

the sport lounge i wrote is "the premium sports lounge" races in the professional league of the sport league (OFFLINE), the race of 375k credits in ~ 12 minjutes ..

IR

It's all irrelevant, because as I stated earlier - I know I can earn money quicker using the Blue Moon race, but that is mind numbingly boring and I don't get that much chance to play - so when I DO play I want to do something engaging rather than grind like a mad man.

This way my PS4 earns a digital living whilst I earn a real one. Everyone's a winner.

Also, never had an issue with my PS4 overheating and I've had it running for days consecutively in the past. It's not like it's shut in an insulated cupboard or anything.

Earning 375,000 credits in 12 minutes with a clean bonus, is the best out there for earning credits quickly.
If you have not got a lot of play time, just do the rubber band trick but the down side it is to slow for earning a lot credits quickly.

What settings are you using? Every time I've used the miata or a slow car I get punted by the other car into the pits so I guess I don't travel enough miles and get no credits :( I tried it this afternoon with an SLS GR.3 I won and it's working so far but not nearly as many credits. I'm only doing this for a second account so I can do all the offline races and challenges again. I haven't really driven sport mode much lately after I found out I was a good bit faster and much more consistent using all of the driver aids...... Kinda took the fun away. So this second account is back to no drivers aids and I'm trying to get enough credits to buy the cars I want.

What settings are you using? Every time I've used the miata or a slow car I get punted by the other car into the pits so I guess I don't travel enough miles and get no credits :( I tried it this afternoon with an SLS GR.3 I won and it's working so far but not nearly as many credits. I'm only doing this for a second account so I can do all the offline races and challenges again. I haven't really driven sport mode much lately after I found out I was a good bit faster and much more consistent using all of the driver aids...... Kinda took the fun away. So this second account is back to no drivers aids and I'm trying to get enough credits to buy the cars I want.
What event are you using a slow car in ?.

I have had a pop at a 24 hour event in an N200 and I got up this morning to check on it and it's reading lap 1110 over and over again without a lap time. The race is running until about 8pm tonight, but I'm not holding my breath on it yielding any credits...

Not sure what happened :(

The lap count and time gap go out of sync when rubber banding for long periods , there is a difference of 9 laps on the screen where it lists your lap times to the lap count at top left side of tv.
I don’t know at what point it goes out of sync but I did watch it for a while once and saw the time between me and first was at 99.99 and would go back to 99.00 then 99.99 and so on. You should get the mileage points as long as the controller stays as you left it. ( or was it 99.59 then 99.00 can’t remember)

Last edited:
I have had a pop at a 24 hour event in an N200 and I got up this morning to check on it and it's reading lap 1110 over and over again without a lap time. The race is running until about 8pm tonight, but I'm not holding my breath on it yielding any credits...

Not sure what happened :(
Use the N100, you will get better credits.

81D0BF9E-9FFF-4832-9212-5923DBAA53DB.jpeg
Dose your screen look like this if so I’ve had no probs.

I think he means if it’s playedup / had a hiccup or malfunctioned in some way. but see my pic in previous post and explanation before that.

I think he means if it’s playedup / had a hiccup or malfunctioned in some way. but see my pic in previous post and explanation before that.
The only problem I ever had with a hiccup or a malfunction, was a rubber band snap on the throttle 65 minutes in from a 14 hour race.

Bring on some sign of credits in multiplayer, bring on a credit multiplier, bring on some kind of credit something!

The only problem I ever had with a hiccup or a malfunction, was a rubber band snap on the throttle 65 minutes in from a 14 hour race.
Make sure you turn the vibration setting off. The dog don't like watching it scoot across the carpet and will soon finish off the DS3.

Make sure you turn the vibration setting off. The dog don't like watching it scoot across the carpet and will soon finish off the DS3.
I never have it set, because you will notice it straight away, when the car is on the wall.

This is my device below, instead of using a rubber band on the steering, I just use threaded bolt to adjust the steering and it works every time.
P6020001.JPG

Last edited:
Srt tomahawk the 2500hp mf, toyko longest course 6laps custom race start last, pro mode 41000cr + daily win 44kms. 7:10 mins sweet.

I never have it set, because you will notice it straight away, when the car is on the wall.

This is my device below, instead of using a rubber band on the steering, I just use threaded bolt to adjust the steering and it works every time.
View attachment 740277

Impressive solution. I turned off vibration, turned on motion control, set the controller at a slight tilt to the right, usually the GT Sport game box raises the left side up just about perfectly, then just walk away.

View attachment 740277

That looks very dangerous. Looks like you are building a weapon of mass destruction. Is it even safe because it looks like it might explode? :lol:

I was having ago at various permutations of Le Mans in custom race mode. I doubt that I'll find a set up to compete with the earnings at Blue Moon. However, with fuel consumption at 10x, Group B rally cars tend to run out of fuel on the first lap. McLaren F1 (N500) wins easily, and even the Porsche GT3RS (N400) can as well. I think that the Alfa 4C (N300) can as well, especially over a several lap race - I have not had the time to check.

Faster racers than me will probably get an N200 car to win as well.

Edit, N200 Alpine easily wins on a 4 lap race with fuel on x10. Fuel mapping x3 and only stop once. N100 Alpine wins a 2 lap without stopping, it can do 3 laps without stopping for fuel.

Last edited:

View attachment 740277

Welcome to gaming in 2018.

Embarrassing. Embarrassing for you as a 'gamer' Embarrassing for developers too.

Honestly, it's hilarious how this is supported by some. It's pathetic.

Welcome to gaming in 2018.

Embarrassing. Embarrassing for you as a 'gamer' Embarrassing for developers too.

Honestly, it's hilarious how this is supported by some. It's pathetic.

What does it matter how someone wants to get credits and then play the game for completing races , missions ect as normal . Am I embarrassed if I do so , no I’m not How people play is up to them. ITS A GAME not real life it affects no no one out side of my gaming world as it’s not hacked . I and others will continue to do this till it gets patched.

Last edited:
What does it matter how someone wants to get credits and then play the game for completing races , missions ect as normal . Am I embarrassed if I do so , no I’m not How people play is up to them. ITS A GAME not real life it affects no no one out side of my gaming world as it’s not hacked . I and others will continue to do this till it gets patched.

Yeah, more mean it's embarrassing to gaming that people have to grind like that to achieve things. It's tedious.

Not knocking you as you have to do it if you want to own the items, just sad that it's become the norm more and more. Not just a GT issue either.

Yeah, more mean it's embarrassing to gaming that people have to grind like that to achieve things. It's tedious.

Not knocking you as you have to do it if you want to own the items, just sad that it's become the norm more and more. Not just a GT issue either.
Agreed. There is no way for an average player to achieve some of these achievements without grinding. But, maybe that's a good thing. To each his own and this game is really fun for us "racers at heart."

All they have to do is allow us to sell prize and gift cars like we can with the ones we buy. Economy fixed. No silliness required anymore.

As it is what are supposed to do? Take advantage of x10 fuel use to beat Gr.1 fields with an N100 like I did? Do the pitlane glitch? Auto drive all night? All that shows is a totally massive fail in the game design.

Back