Grinding For Credits

As above, X-Bow all the way for the Blue Moon Bay grind. Easily win by around 10 to 15 seconds, even when a La Ferrari is in the field. It's actually quite easy to box the La Ferrari in when you catch and overtake. Makes the win that much easier.

The best condition is without LaFerrari in the field , so I exit the race menù and enter again untill the opponent list is without that car...

IR

Use the Porsche 911 RS (991) '16 for Blue Moon Bay, don't worry if you get the La Ferrari in the field because the Porsche is to good 👍.

If you use the dedicated tune for the XBOW it makes it considerably easy to drive. You can take last corner flat out without worrying of a spin.

To save you trawling the forums, here's the tune (credits to @uMayBeSeated):

Power max N300
Weight min
Tyres RH/RSS
Brake Bal +5 (to the rear)
Ride Height min F&R
Spring Rate max F&R
ARB max F&R
Dampers min F&R (bound & rebound)
Camber 2.0 4.2
Toe 0.00 +0.35
LSD 60/60/5
Gears Set Max Speed to 290 km/h (that's 180 mph for you 'Muricans :P)

Original thread here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fastest-prize-credit-race-not-cheating.374124/

You brake for the first corner just after the 100m board, downshift to 4th gear. Should maintain 200 km/h at the apex and take out-in-out line. 2nd corner easy flat out. 3rd corner start turning in after the black square thingy on the right, go down to the 2nd lane from the inside and exit wide out. No lift or brake required if you manage to get a perfect line (if there is traffic you might need to slow down and alter your line though, generally I just stick to the 2 outermost lanes). Should maintain 250 km/h at apex. Most laptime is around 46 seconds, with occasional dips to 45 secs with good draft. Each race is under 12 mins flat easy. LaFerrari will get passed on lap 7-8, and you should lap everyone bar the 4th place car (usually 650S) and above. Good thing is, this tune is as stable and as fast with a pad as with a wheel ;)

Last edited:
If you use the dedicated tune for the XBOW it makes it considerably easy to drive. You can take last corner flat out without worrying of a spin.

To save you trawling the thread, here's the tune:
Tyres RH/RSS
Ride Height min F&R
Spring Rate max F&R
ARB max F&R
Camber 2.0 4.2
Toe 0.00 0.35
LSD 60/60/5

You brake for the first corner just after the 100m board, downshift to 4th gear. Should maintain 200 km/h at the apex and take out-in-out line. 2nd corner easy flat out. 3rd corner start turning in after the black square thingy on the right, go down to the 2nd lane from the inside and exit wide out. Should maintain 250 km/h at apex. Most laptime is around 46 seconds, with occasional dips to 45 secs with good draft. Each race is 12 mins flat easy. LaFerrari will get passed on lap 8, and you should lap everyone bar the 4th place car (usually 650S) and above. Good thing is, this tune is as stable and as fast with a pad as with a wheel ;)
Wow! And to think I was running the xbow without these settings and STILL winning lol. I'm definitely going to give these settings a go.

EDIT: After 2 runs with these settings and the xbow is now on rails! Thanks @LeGeNd-1.

Last edited:
It's been awhile since I grinded for credits.

did they fix the issue where you could beat Gr.1 cars in a N100 if you set fuel consumption and boost to max on Nurb Nords?

the Gr.1 guys are moving like snails trying to conserve fuel by the end of the lap

When I first got the game a few months ago this was the most efficient way I found to earn credits.

It's been awhile since I grinded for credits.

did they fix the issue where you could beat Gr.1 cars in a N100 if you set fuel consumption and boost to max on Nurb Nords?

the Gr.1 guys are moving like snails trying to conserve fuel by the end of the lap

When I first got the game a few months ago this was the most efficient way I found to earn credits.

They patched very early and it's not working anymore. Now the easiest way to earn credits is the Blue Moon race in GT League with the KTM set to N300.

Yep, no more giantkilling, it was patched out a few updates back. Shame, I quite liked doing that. So my (credits) grinding is throwing the Xbow round Blue Moon Bay.

They patched very early and it's not working anymore. Now the easiest way to earn credits is the Blue Moon race in GT League with the KTM set to N300.

Yep, no more giantkilling, it was patched out a few updates back. Shame, I quite liked doing that. So my (credits) grinding is throwing the Xbow round Blue Moon Bay.

well crap! there goes my plans for building up 3 million so I can buy the RedBull Standard. I'll try the X-bow when I'm ready to commit some time. Thanks.

well crap! there goes my plans for building up 3 million so I can buy the RedBull Standard. I'll try the X-bow when I'm ready to commit some time. Thanks.
The Blue Moon grind with the Porsche GT3 RS at N400 takes 12 minutes and nets you 345k if you have a clean race, the AI is so slow around the corners that you can gain massive time.

The best condition is without LaFerrari in the field , so I exit the race menù and enter again untill the opponent list is without that car...

IR
If you really want easy mode, there's a couple of lineups that will also avoid the Veyron.

IR
If you really want easy mode, there's a couple of lineups that will also avoid the Veyron.
I just opened the race to try the X-Bow setup and I have a lineup that doesn't have the LaFerrari nor the Veyron! LOL
The first is the One-77, the second is the Enzo and the third is the F40. I'll post screenshots soon.

Qyn
Wow! And to think I was running the xbow without these settings and STILL winning lol. I'm definitely going to give these settings a go.

EDIT: After 2 runs with these settings and the xbow is now on rails! Thanks @LeGeNd-1.

Well you can still win it without those settings, but the XBOW is a twitchy car stock so it's not so nice to drive for hours on end grinding. The setup makes you more consistent, so you can switch off your brain and grind mindlessly while you listen to music, watch a movie, listen to podcasts on the side etc.

Is not an easy way for the victory is an easy way for the cash, i prefer take 30 more seconds of race and have 375K credits instead of only 250k.
The non presence of that car (o cars with the veyron) helps to have attention on the slower cars avoiding to touch them and lose the full price (375k credits) .

IR

Tyres RH/RSS
Ride Height min F&R
Spring Rate max F&R
ARB max F&R
Camber 2.0 4.2
Toe 0.00 0.35
LSD 60/60/5

You brake for the first corner just after the 100m board, downshift to 4th gear. Should maintain 200 km/h at the apex and take out-in-out line. 2nd corner easy flat out. 3rd corner start turning in after the black square thingy on the right, go down to the 2nd lane from the inside and exit wide out. Should maintain 250 km/h at apex. Most laptime is around 46 seconds, with occasional dips to 45 secs with good draft. Each race is 12 mins flat easy. LaFerrari will get passed on lap 8, and you should lap everyone bar the 4th place car (usually 650S) and above. Good thing is, this tune is as stable and as fast with a pad as with a wheel ;)

Seems interesting... got to try it!

Tyres RH/RSS
Ride Height min F&R
Spring Rate max F&R
ARB max F&R
Camber 2.0 4.2
Toe 0.00 0.35
LSD 60/60/5

So this helped me out. I went from getting 1-3 places without clean to getting 1 and clean (even with the LaFerrari). Usually getting in front on lap 11. It's enough of an advantage that I try not to pass in the corners to keep scoring the clean race.

And I just got some trophy for miles on oval tracks... :)

So this helped me out. I went from getting 1-3 places without clean to getting 1 and clean (even with the LaFerrari). Usually getting in front on lap 11. It's enough of an advantage that I try not to pass in the corners to keep scoring the clean race.

And I just got some trophy for miles on oval tracks... :)

Yeah!!!! It´s an awsome tuning!!! Even with 400HP the car beats all concurrence by a large margin, leading after lap 8 more or less... Tried it yestwrday for the 1st time... and raised in just some minutes enough money to buy the Audi E-Tron and race on the according Dailly race! :)

Tyres RH/RSS
Ride Height min F&R
Spring Rate max F&R
ARB max F&R
Camber 2.0 4.2
Toe 0.00 0.35
LSD 60/60/5

This tune and another one mentioned in this thread are made even easier by turning on ASM and putting CSA on Strong. This helps alot!

Sorry for jumping in, but to save me reading all 25 pages of posts - does rubber-banding on Northern Isle still work, or have they nerfed that?

I want the Miura, but I'll be damned if I've got the time to earn another 9 million credits, let alone the patience to hammer out Blue Moon Speedway runs...

Sorry for jumping in, but to save me reading all 25 pages of posts - does rubber-banding on Northern Isle still work, or have they nerfed that?

I want the Miura, but I'll be damned if I've got the time to earn another 9 million credits, let alone the patience to hammer out Blue Moon Speedway runs...
Blue moon speed way is the best way, just use N100 in a race with a Gr.1 car in a Custom Race, and set it to race overnight.

Thanks. That was what I was hoping. Just wasn't sure if they'd patched out rubber banding overnight somehow :)

Blue moon speed way is the best way, just use N100 in a race with a Gr.1 car in a Custom Race, and set it to race overnight.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't pay out if you don't cover enough distance (I once had a bad experience in a Sambabus).

(I once had a bad experience in a Sambabus).

:lol:

Thanks for the heads up. Might go N300 or something just to be on the safe side. Would rather sacrifice a few $ per hour to save the risk of actually missing out altogether.

Thanks for the heads up. Might go N300 or something just to be on the safe side. Would rather sacrifice a few $ per hour to save the risk of actually missing out altogether.
Forget about the N300 car for this because the N100 car is fine, just set it to endurance race.

Or just use this car below, and use a Gr.1 car with it.
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180531095230.jpg

Last edited:
I set mine off in an N300 today for 10 hours for 1.75 mil, based on the numbers above I should be able to get my the Miura by the weekend! :D

I set mine off in an N300 today for 10 hours for 1.75 mil, based on the numbers above I should be able to get my the Miura by the weekend! :D

So you could overheat the console , with the N300 in the sport lounge @ BMSS the same , or more, amount of money in ~1/9 of time ....

IR

I've tried this twice with the miata and 500 now over the past two days and I get no credits?!? quite frustrating because I really want all of the new cars!!!!!
It works every time with me using the Miata, it must be in a race with the Gr.1.

So you could overheat the console , with the N300 in the sport lounge @ BMSS the same , or more, amount of money in ~1/9 of time ....

IR

From my understanding from the CEO or the VP of Sony, the PS4 consoles are made to stay on everyday. It will not overheat.

Regarding the Sport Lounge, some of us do not go Online and stay Offline like myself. I believe fordlaser is trying to find a way to earn credits Offline.

Back