GT Academy

• Thread starter Jack
  • 824 comments
pff, to bad i was wrong and only a select number of countries can enter.
Furthermore, even if Belgium was one of the countries, i would have to get my driving licence as soon as possible according to the rules.
+ i'm terribly out of shape.

dont work man....
also still not able to enter via dutch link!!!:indiff:

Thats harsh, I was looking to yourself to put in a good show for us here at Gt Planet. Oh well looks lik,e Sphinx is my only hope. I am struggling to get past a 1:25 at the moment.

I can't enter anyway. I fall foul of this.

I am in good general health, but I'm prescribed one of the banned substances... :(

You may be able to qualify for the Therapeutic Use Exemption (section 302), since the substance is prescribed.

You may be able to qualify for the Therapeutic Use Exemption (section 302), since the substance is prescribed.
Yeah but it's a good excuse, and will disguise the fact that'll I'll be nowhere near fast enough 👍

Yeah but it's a good excuse, and will disguise the fact that'll I'll be nowhere near fast enough 👍

Fair enough. I have to depend on a country exemption! :sly:

For those participating in the event: what are the details? Are you using the PD version of the 350z, on S2 tires? I'd like to see how I stack up, even if it's just for fun.

Fair enough. I have to depend on a country exemption! :sly:

For those participating in the event: what are the details? Are you using the PD version of the 350z, on S2 tires? I'd like to see how I stack up, even if it's just for fun.

nope standard that you buy from the store and using n1's

That is so dumb that its only for Europe, gl all! Perhaps someone can pm me the specifics of the qualifier just for fun 👍

Jerome

Thats harsh, I was looking to yourself to put in a good show for us here at Gt Planet. Oh well looks lik,e Sphinx is my only hope. I am struggling to get past a 1:25 at the moment.

still nothing..:grumpy:

is there a new online timetrail after you've registered ???

I am not eligible to participate as I am only 17, gutted. Oh well... Have fun guys. Its particularly bad for me as I was in the runnings for the for the time trial mode, not as quick as sphinx but I was up there.

guys i sorta lyed when entering this. Im not yet 18 im 16 and of course i dont have a driving license, Do you think i'll be able to get to the Tournament Step 2, But then not be able to proceed further? I dont mind if that atually happens i just want the chance to race the fastest drivers

guys i sorta lyed when entering this. Im not yet 18 im 16 and of course i dont have a driving license, Do you think i'll be able to get to the Tournament Step 2, But then not be able to proceed further? I dont mind if that atually happens i just want the chance to race the fastest drivers

same boat mate, I have a drivers liscence and I will be 18 for the Dubai race, but I wouldn't make it that far anyway.

Still haven't found the correct link to sign up. I can sign in with my PS3 account to the danish part of the forum but not the UK part where Academy Sign up is possible... Crap..

I dont expect to Win this thing, but i still wanted to enter for a bit of fun, and am not yet 18 etc.
I used my old Account "Guitardude999" to enter because it lets me with that Email address,

And so far i have managed to come 3rd :) with 1'23.120 (For how long though LOL)

So even though im registered under Guitardude999, theres atleast one GTP-er in the Top 10 :) Me !

Hope you all best of luck who have entered.

GTP_Alex

I dont expect to Win this thing, but i still wanted to enter for a bit of fun, and am not yet 18 etc.
I used my old Account "Guitardude999" to enter because it lets me with that Email address,

And so far i have managed to come 3rd :) with 1'23.120 (For how long though LOL)

So even though im registered under Guitardude999, theres atleast one GTP-er in the Top 10 :) Me !

Hope you all best of luck who have entered.

GTP_Alex

im in there but i dont have a GTP account.

at 6th though. wonder how quick the times will get!!!

hot on your heels dude.. 4th at the moment :)

representing..

jus put around 15 laps in..dont think i can go much quicker. I wouldnt be suprised to see the top time bein a 1'18.xx tho :(

Put in a 1.22.794, good enough for 4th but i doubt that will stay there long. Definitely more time to be picked up, just getting used to driving on tyres that have less grip than a crisp :/ .

Hopefully when I get my G25 it will knock a bit more time off as well :D . Stuck using the official GT3 wheel, which has definitely seen better days.

Wow, gonna need more practice on this methinks. I did about 12 laps and my best so far was a 1:23.5xx, which puts me 15th currently in the UK table. Not easy putting the power down with the pad, but I can't really justify a wheel! Ah well, more practice runs beckon tomorrow. What controllers are people using for this? Am I the only pad user?

I'm currently using a pad aswell, I'm saving to get the Driving Force GT wheel but not sure which store sells it in the uk.

I simply can't justify the price of a wheel. This competition would be nice to go far in but it doesn't mean that much to me. If I'm going to spend significant money I'd like to be driving real things fairly quickly - I was happy to spend £300+ working through the rounds of a racing scholarship a few years back because at least I was driving real cars from round one!

At the moment, this is just a game that I happen to want to do well in :P

I would like to get the G25 but £120+ is a bit too steep for me thats why the driving force gt is more appealling to me and should be priced around £60-70

got 27th after a few laps with the pad but will try with a wheel tomorrow, doubt i'll be much faster as I'm not overlay keen on pushing hard around that track. I like how it's N1 tyres, never used them before but it's fun.

Latest Posts

Back