GT Auto Lexus IS-F Cup by Yokohama; On Hold?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 461 comments
  • 22,524 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I figured it would be best to do something else between season 1 and 2 of Spec Miata, so people don't get all Miata'd out. :crazy:

👍

Thanks for adding me to the roster, bud! ;)
 
Been running the spec miata setup that you specified in your race series with my friends and having a blast recently. This sounds like it will be just as much fun and I would like to participate this time if possible.

GTP: hukdizzle
PSN : BIGHUK
Color : Undecided
Number : #850
 
Been running the spec miata setup that you specified in your race series with my friends and having a blast recently. This sounds like it will be just as much fun and I would like to participate this time if possible.

GTP: hukdizzle
PSN : BIGHUK
Color : Undecided
Number : #850

Numbers are 1-99. #85 is already taken, you want #50?
 
Did u put me down???? Will give the other info when i reach home
Never mine just saw the updated post thanks
 
Depending on the time

I'm interested

Psn: KamyKaze1098
Color: To be decided
Number: 1
 
Count me in too, hopefully I'll make it in.

GTP: Jay_b_ii
Psn: Jay2DaB329
Color: Saddle Bronze/Black
Number: 29
 
Last edited:
updated colors in first post.
 
Count me in ;)
GTP Name : BB-ANDY-
PSN Name : BB-ANDY-
Car Colors - Performance Red/Black
Car Number - 10
 
I'll update the list shortly. :)
 
I like this idea.

GTP Name: Imari
PSN Name: Neomone
Car Colors (body/wheels): Orange/Black
Car Number: 47
 
This sounds awesome Turbo!

I'm starting a new job on the 4th so Ill keep up with the thread, I counted 17 so far, maybe more. Are you trying to do an A/B room again?

AlGreene71
AlGreene71
Teal Green body / White wheel
#71
 
I'm in!

GTP Name: Christhedude
PSN Name: GTP_Chris
Car Colors (body/wheels): Red/Red
Car Number: 26

when do we start?
Chris
 
Are you trying to do an A/B room again?

Nope. Might do a week-to-week qualifying procedure for one room. Which means you have to bring your A-Game to qualifying. :)
 
I'd you would like you can update my colors. My car is green metallic with black mica wheels.
 
Hey Turbo, any idea of when the races will be held?

GTP Name: GTP_Masicampo
PSN Name: GTP_Masicampo
Car Colors: White/Black
Car Number: 23
 
Last edited:
Count me in. I'm car 20 and I don't know my color yet I'll let you know soon.
 
Anyone interested in a practice room, tonight? :) ;)
 
count me in, i'm doing the runer challege on b spec to break it in right now.
 
No. I figured it would be best to do something else between season 1 and 2 of Spec Miata, so people don't get all Miata'd out. :crazy:

Cool. I felt a little burnt out today after Tsukuba race, this will definately be a nice break. 👍 We get to go fast now!
 
Awesome, I was hoping I could use my fully modded one for this one, but I bought a second one to match spec.

* GTP Name - justinother2001
* PSN Name - Gen_Desnootz
* Car Colors -- Body - Lime Green Metallic -- Wheels - Volk Racing/Copper
* Car Number - 24
 
Cool. I felt a little burnt out today after Tsukuba race, this will definately be a nice break. 👍 We get to go fast now!

:lol:

Give me a few minutes guys and I'll get the list updated. Just finished up the Miata stuff. 👍
 
GTP: bobrieno
PSN: NYU-POLY
Colors: Matte Dark Red / Black
Number: 77
 
We have a practice room open if anyone wants to join.

1472-6118-3744-3750-9307
 
my update i on the first page
 
Turbo, I'm in.. See you soon 👍
 
im in

GTP Name: Alien96
PSN Name: El_Aliens69
Car Colors: Not decided yet
Car Number: 96

btw, what day this race will be held?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back