GT Auto Lexus IS-F Cup by Yokohama; On Hold?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 461 comments
  • 22,556 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTP Name: Fredstar88
PSN Name: Fr3dstar88
Car Colors (body/wheels): Orange/Black
Car Number: 88
 
SAMHAIN85
SAMHAIN85
Black/White
#13 (damnit! who took 85!!)
 
I'm interested

GTP: apradel
Psn: apradel
Color: not have car yet
Number: 13 ;)
 
That gearbox is an abomination on an otherwise amazing car. My fingers are tired from changing gear every two seconds.
 
GTP Name: Paginas
PSN Name: Paginas
Car Colors (body/wheels): TBA (when i get home from work later)
Car Number: 19
 
GTP Name: jwb351
PSN ID: accessraider
Car Colors: Matte Orange/Black rims
Car #: 73
 
GTP Name: Sail IC
PSN ID: johnkiller2
Color: TBD, probably yellow (need to buy a new one as my current is modded)
Number: TBD
 
GTP Name: Fredstar88
PSN Name: Fr3dstar88
Car Colors (body/wheels): Orange/Black
Car Number: 88

Can you pick a different color? We already have an orange/black car. Thanks.

I'm interested

GTP: apradel
Psn: apradel
Color: not have car yet
Number: 13 ;)

Number is already taken. ;)

GTP Name: jwb351
PSN ID: accessraider
Car Colors: Matte Orange/Black rims
Car #: 73

Can you choose another color. We already have that combo. Thanks.

GTP Name: Sail IC
PSN ID: johnkiller2
Color: TBD, probably yellow (need to buy a new one as my current is modded)
Number: TBD

I'll need this info before I can put you in the first post.

That gearbox is an abomination on an otherwise amazing car. My fingers are tired from changing gear every two seconds.

I know, right? I have mine set at 228 or something close to that. Pretty much use 4th through 6th gear, sometimes 7th down the backstretch in the draft.

Edit: At Trial Mountain....which we will not be racing on in the series. 👍
 
Final color update: I'll be running candy apple red / dk bronze

That tranny is something else, busy work with the stock gearing. They just should have added a few more so we could all say "But these go to 11" :sly:
 
Last edited:
Have u guys found a good setup on the car yet?
 
sign me up please

GTP Name :JoeH187
PSN Name :JoeH187
Car Colors :(body/wheels) White/white
Car Number :64
 
Practice was productive last night, couldn't touch the top time(not so great on qualifying) but did well on the practice race we had. Thank's to the guys who were running on prctice, had a blast! Let us know whenever you're hosting practice sessions!
 
GTP Name: jwb351
PSN ID: accessraider
Car Colors: Matte Orange/Black rims
Car #: 73

ok - how's this - I looked at 1st page & didn't see this combo

GTP Name: jwb351
PSN ID: accessraider
Car Colors: yellow/black
Car #: 73
 
@ R1600Turbo

Can i run the quallify event in the default schema and choose my final colours looking at the final 16 drivers??
 
Have u guys found a good setup on the car yet?

I had a really good one that worked great offline, but as soon as I hit the track online I knew it wasn't going to work very well. Crazy under-steer. I worked it out a bit, but still not 100%. I didn't want to change too much since we were practicing on Trial Mountain, and we're not going to run that track in the series.

Jav
Practice was productive last night, couldn't touch the top time(not so great on qualifying) but did well on the practice race we had. Thank's to the guys who were running on prctice, had a blast! Let us know whenever you're hosting practice sessions!

I'd like to say a couple things about this:

1)If you plan on opening a practice room, make sure it's on a track we plan on running. I'd hate for someone to spend a lot of time on a setup for a track that is not in the series, then have to completely change it later. I'll post up the official tracks tonight.

2)Another note on opening a room, make sure you post the room number in this thread so everyone can find it. When the room is closed down, make sure to edit your post and delete it so we don't have people looking for a room that isn't there.

👍
 
I had a really good one that worked great offline, but as soon as I hit the track online I knew it wasn't going to work very well. Crazy under-steer. I worked it out a bit, but still not 100%. I didn't want to change too much since we were practicing on Trial Mountain, and we're not going to run that track in the series.



I'd like to say a couple things about this:

1)If you plan on opening a practice room, make sure it's on a track we plan on running. I'd hate for someone to spend a lot of time on a setup for a track that is not in the series, then have to completely change it later. I'll post up the official tracks tonight.

2)Another note on opening a room, make sure you post the room number in this thread so everyone can find it. When the room is closed down, make sure to edit your post and delete it so we don't have people looking for a room that isn't there.

👍

Thank you for that! That way we'll have a better idea of the ideal setup on race day!
I found that too with my car, it understeers like crazy! And even weirder is that to cure it I had to go backwards on the settings...
 
Will the Nurburgring be on the official track list? Love that track! Also, how many laps are these races? Are they long or short?
 
I sent you a PM R16. My colours are Dark Grey Body/Neon Green Rims.
 
Will the Nurburgring be on the official track list? Love that track! Also, how many laps are these races? Are they long or short?

One of them is likely to be. Not sure which one. Still haven't decided how long the races will be.
 
gtp: Sparcgllo
psn: Jdm_drift_team77
Car color body/wheels: Deep purple (m)/black
Number: 36
 
Last edited:
Just a heads up to those that want to sign up, if you are undecided on a number, wait to post in the thread before you are 100% sure. I won't update the first post unless I have a car number. 👍

First post is updated.
 
Jav
Practice was productive last night, couldn't touch the top time(not so great on qualifying) but did well on the practice race we had. Thank's to the guys who were running on prctice, had a blast! Let us know whenever you're hosting practice sessions!
Yeah man, we had a blast as well! 👍
Thanks for showing up, and supporting another great series from R1600Turbo!! :dopey:

Trial Mountain was a fun track to run last night though, and like others had said in earlier posts, etc., I think it's a nice little change of pace from the 'Yata league! :)

Notmychoice, and I last night ended up staying on the track for another hour or so after everybody left, and started churning out some pretty quick times eventually.. Then we got bored, and started jumping over each other, on the last chicane, for fun :sly: :lol: Pics to come.... ;) hahaha
 
i set my colors

GTP: Alien96
PSN: El_Aliens69
Colour: Ultimate Black Opal/Orange
Number: 96
 
👍

Also, I updated the first post to reflect the series being Official. :)
I saw that and almost started chucking wood!!!!! :drool: 👍











hqdefault.jpg


:lol: :lol:
 
Right. So you all know. I ran the fancy new IS-F through its paces to get acustomed to it. After that I ran it through a few B-Spec races 'til I got its mileage up past 200. Now after an oil change it's sitting at 213 HP.

Thing I've noticed playing online is that if you're just 1 HP over the limit it'll still consider your car legal for whatever reason. I won't have a chance to test that out yet though, gotta run for now.

Hopefully I can get some practice in with people soon sometime, car is so perfectly difficultly fun to put on the edge.

Only thing for me is that those hard racing tires seemed annoying at first but I'll live.
 
I saw that and almost started chucking wood!!!!! :drool: 👍

:lol: :lol:

"Hey you dang woodchucks! Quit chucking my wood!" :lol:

Right. So you all know. I ran the fancy new IS-F through its paces to get acustomed to it. After that I ran it through a few B-Spec races 'til I got its mileage up past 200. Now after an oil change it's sitting at 213 HP.

Seriously? I'll have to do some investigating tonight it seems...
 
GTP: Denilson
PSN: chorda
Color: Matte Black/Gun metal
Number: since 11 (Damn Wardez :)) is taken, I'll go for 18

Also, would be great with some hints on what rules and regulations will apply.
Damage?
Aids?
a.s.o...
 
Last edited:
The more I look at this Lexus I find myself thinking more and more that this truly is a hideous looking vehicle. It never hit me before but looking at the midsection and quarter panels makes you realize how the design is really out of proportion with its tiny little windows, huge door panels, and fat a$$.

I cannot remember the last time Toyota designed an attractive automobile (If anyone says the current model Camry is a good looker you should find a bar of soap and wash your mouth). Just voicing my opinion, I am sure it will be a hoot to drive but I am glad that I will be on the inside looking out and not the other way around.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back