GT League - Professional League - Vision Gran Turisimo ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GA 52
  • 15 comments
  • 2,659 views
Messages
555
Norway
Philippines
Which car you suggest to buy to get the best laptimes in this new game?
 
Check the entry requirements first because for some strange reason, not all VGT cars are allowed in this league.
 
The LM55 and Audi e-Tron are good, but there is always a Chaparral 2X in the mix making it nearly impossible.

Also, I think this VGT race is more focused on the more race-spec cars.
 
I think the Tomahawk X is your best bet. Pretty sure it is allowed in the Professional League Series.
 
I was gifted the Mazda LM55 and it catches the lead car pretty damn quick.
 
I think the Tomahawk X is your best bet. Pretty sure it is allowed in the Professional League Series.
That's when you're desperate to win, like me. I think the GTS-R is just as good.
 
That's when you're desperate to win, like me. I think the GTS-R is just as good.
I bought it just because I like hotlapping the damn thing. Now I have a reason to use it so that's what I'm doing. Using this for the Professional League races and the Lexus LFC for the Amatuer League races.
 
I drive this event constantly, in all the eligible cars. I think the McLaren is the best. Not the fastest, but the best overall.

RH tires.
 
Last edited:
I personally enjoy the E-Tron the most. I do wish that the lower-end VGTs were still eligible, like the Nissan 2020 or the Fittipaldi EF7.
 
I bought it just because I like hotlapping the damn thing. Now I have a reason to use it so that's what I'm doing. Using this for the Professional League races and the Lexus LFC for the Amatuer League races.
What's your setup for it? Is it the same for all 3 tracks?
 
The base Tomahawk S should kill all three even the Ring. You may get some wacky wheels action with the 2x but that guy cant apparently find his brakes so makes it much easier on you.

The McLaren Ultimate can do it too and strangely feels like an easier drive than the Tomahawk. Just slam the aero down.

You'll get some grief from the LM55 and Audi e-tron but I feel like the McLaren handles better.
 
I used the McLaren VGT all the way. You can tweak some parts of the suspension, downforce and differential as well.
 
You cant change final drive gearbox so enjoy hitting 365km/h on the ring straight.

It does drive well though... you'd think it'd be harder than the Tomahawk since it has more horsepower and less weight AND its rwd but the Tomahawk feels like you're riding a space rocket...
 
What's your setup for it? Is it the same for all 3 tracks?
For the Tomahawk? Just drive it stock. That thing is stupidly fast setups won't even matter lol
 
The base Tomahawk S should kill all three even the Ring. You may get some wacky wheels action with the 2x but that guy cant apparently find his brakes so makes it much easier on you.

The McLaren Ultimate can do it too and strangely feels like an easier drive than the Tomahawk. Just slam the aero down.

You'll get some grief from the LM55 and Audi e-tron but I feel like the McLaren handles better.
I drive this event constantly, in all the eligible cars. I think the McLaren is the best. Not the fastest, but the best overall.

RH tires.

Thanks for all support and I like the McLaren VERY much. Handles very good - good stability and brakes. That's a FB "LIKE" . :) Cheers. :cheers: :gtpflag:

 
Last edited:
Back