That's when you're desperate to win, like me. I think the GTS-R is just as good.I think the Tomahawk X is your best bet. Pretty sure it is allowed in the Professional League Series.
I bought it just because I like hotlapping the damn thing. Now I have a reason to use it so that's what I'm doing. Using this for the Professional League races and the Lexus LFC for the Amatuer League races.That's when you're desperate to win, like me. I think the GTS-R is just as good.
What's your setup for it? Is it the same for all 3 tracks?I bought it just because I like hotlapping the damn thing. Now I have a reason to use it so that's what I'm doing. Using this for the Professional League races and the Lexus LFC for the Amatuer League races.
Check the entry requirements first because for some strange reason, not all VGT cars are allowed in this league.
For the Tomahawk? Just drive it stock. That thing is stupidly fast setups won't even matter lolWhat's your setup for it? Is it the same for all 3 tracks?
The base Tomahawk S should kill all three even the Ring. You may get some wacky wheels action with the 2x but that guy cant apparently find his brakes so makes it much easier on you.
The McLaren Ultimate can do it too and strangely feels like an easier drive than the Tomahawk. Just slam the aero down.
You'll get some grief from the LM55 and Audi e-tron but I feel like the McLaren handles better.
I drive this event constantly, in all the eligible cars. I think the McLaren is the best. Not the fastest, but the best overall.
RH tires.
