GT Mobile videos - now with cockpit view

• Thread starter Dazzla
  • 260 comments
GT By Citroen footage at Suzuka against TVR Speed 12's. Notice how the prize credits changes depending on when he overtakes or gets overtaken, a cool new feature.

I wonder if the cars are going to be really expensive or something because all the video's I've seen have shown a fairly large amount of prize credits.

Probably a stupid question because I am not so familiar with the Veyron. I watched the Top Gear video of Veyron, and saw the hydraulic rear spoiler.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CRV6xDpkZo

But I don't see it in the PSP video, is it a custom spoiler? Or is it a complete different model?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQLwfNaC-Sc

You can see the spoiler in these videos:

Here the spoiler comes up at the appropriate speed.

And here it's used for aerodynamic braking.

Also another video where it comes out and is used as an airbrake right away:

But I don't see the spoiler in that other video either... It only opens once you reach around 225 KM/H in these videos so I suppose he might not just be reaching that speed in that El Capitan replay. Although it looks like the spoiler could be opening or is already open at the very end when he passes the finish line, but it's hard to tell.

It's interesting since for the Veyron in real life there is the standard mode and the top speed mode for the Veyron. The standard mode uses the spoiler but the top speed mode doesn't, so perhaps top speed mode is being used there? However, in real life if you turn the steering wheel past a certain point the car will return to standard mode so I'm not quite sure what's going on there. To be fair, it makes sense for a game to ignore this maneuver. We'll have to see when the game comes out anyway.

Last edited:
I for myself do not care that the full interior is not there... but the inside view still is a MUST HAVE for all serious drivers. I can't stand the 3rd view driving (the noobish view by excellence), the bumpers view is too low, the roof view is too high... so the interior view in GT PSP is the best news so far!!

thats because the PSP cant handle a fully detailed internior like on GT5:P

Chris

I'm pretty sure the first video showing interior view had the interior completely visible.

Edit: My mistake. I thought the video that first showed interior view on the nurb had the interior visible but it doesn't.

I'm pretty sure the first video showing interior view had the interior completely visible.

Edit: My mistake. I thought the video that first showed interior view on the nurb had the interior visible but it doesn't.

hehe no problemo :D

Chris

I think that racing line thinger does more to distract than to help.

you can remove it in the option...
bu-noscale.jpg

You can use it for learning the braking points of a new track then remove it when you know more about them. It's what I will do.

Last edited:
you can remove it in the option...
bu-noscale.jpg

You can use it for learning the braking points of a new track then remove it when you know more about them. It's what I will do.

do these breaking points change based on the car your driving and your entry speed?

idk why but whenever i play a driving game with racing lines i get too carried away with following these lines.

Fahrzeug means vehicle.

Edit: just noticed theres an "install data" checkbox in the options, too

Last edited:
What does fahrzeug mean in German? Because if that means model than you can get an accurate car count when the guy goes through the Dealership menu.

The GC demo had 838 cars at max, the guy had 100 because the "car-selection-option" says: the last 100 recieved

What sense does that make? Don't forget that you actually need to install the games in the PSP Go, so why is there an option to install it? Weird :dunce:

Agreed. I think it would make no sense at all, on the Go it would mean you would install the game twice:dunce:, this will be for the umd version for sure, wich is great, faster loading times, more battery life, less noise :D

Back