GT PSP Guess That Car

12a5.jpg

Polyphony formula car?

Well i dont have any snips of cars so lets try something else. I will give a description of a car and you guess it. Heres the car description: This car is japanese, this car was the 33rd version of a series of cars. Its top speed is 155mph. This car has some resemblance to an american muscle car. This car has a 3.5 litre V6. Guessed what it is yet?

Well i dont have any snips of cars so lets try something else. I will give a description of a car and you guess it. Heres the car description: This car is japanese, this car was the 33rd version of a series of cars. Its top speed is 155mph. This car has some resemblance to an american muscle car. This car has a 3.5 litre V6. Guessed what it is yet?

R33 Skyline.

i dont have a snip but i have just one description. I wont be online until sunday midday (london time) so you have plenty of time to get this one. Also, anyone is free to take my turn and the person who gets my clue right gets +rep, good luck! This car is used as the nurburgring taxi to pick up stranded drivers. Know it?

Oh, never mind - did a little research - it's BMW M5

Yes, yes it is!

The BMW M5 can do over 200mph, although it is limited to 155mph.

The people at Nurburgring use the M5 since it has 4 doors, decent handling for a saloon and it can do the north circuit in under 8'30.000 .

Your turn AlexGT

Back