GT-R Official Record (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Falango
  • 365 comments
Omg! :scared:
10 sec faster than without SRF, i knew it makes you faster but not that much.
Shows how unrealistic this feature is, thx for the video Dan 👍

Omg! :scared:
10 sec faster than without SRF, i knew it makes you faster but not that much.
Shows how unrealistic this feature is, thx for the video Dan 👍

I haven't done more than 20 full laps at the ring ever. I almost have a feel for the track up to the carousel. After that I really don't know what I'm doing. All the corners still look the same. I have never driven the 07 GT-R on sport hard tires (except that horrible seasonal at SSR5 which is still the only seasonal I didn't gold). So with me following the blue line and not getting a single corner right I managed a 7:25. Yep SRF is magic traction.

And that's why I never use it. (Other than special circumstances like getting this trophy, which I just wanted out of the way).

Last edited:
I have tried with both DS3 and then a little with a DFGT that I'm returning in (hopefully) favor of a T500rs.
(Please be gentle) My best time with DS3 is 8 minutes.
Gonna try again when I can decide which wheel im gonna buy.
I really like this challenge because it's in a stock car (right?) and it's a Nissan GT-R :)

Ok I'm pissed took My GT-r out as I had forgotten about this trophy. only things added custom tranny and suspension did a 27.467 and no trophy go out again with the arcade one and do a .28.8xx and no trophy. What am I missing read whole thread?

I think I've decided to attempt this every couple of days and use it as a gauge for when I've finally gotten comfortable with my new wheel. I tried it a couple of times with my old wheel, and quickly set a lap that showed that I could easily do it, just before it(and my PS3) died. Currently still got about 18 seconds and a bunch of consistency to go.

Running with everything turn-offable turned off of course, Grip Reduction real and light damage(to help prevent unintentional cheating). I wonder if changing those will affect getting the trophy? Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Indy Racerfan
Ok I'm pissed took My GT-r out as I had forgotten about this trophy. only things added custom tranny and suspension did a 27.467 and no trophy go out again with the arcade one and do a .28.8xx and no trophy. What am I missing read whole thread?

Double check your tires. Must be Sports Hard (or worse) in Arcade Mode Time Trial.

If not tires, recheck OP.

At first, I couldn't even complete a valid lap :nervous:
After a few months I decided to give it a go again, and I did a 7:25.xxx (all aids off, ABS 1) on my first attempt.

Finally did manage a 7:27.xxx the other day, plenty of time left in it. So I guess it doesn't matter what settings you use to get it. Took probably 20 laps to get one fairly clean one(ok 2, I missed it by like a second and a half once), don't know if that was just because I'm still learning the wheel or because the GT-R is just such a wacky handling car. No fun to drive at all, never seem to know how it's going to act in the next corner. Don't think I'll be buying one anytime soon.

I tried this a few weeks ago and the best I could do was 7:45:xxx also.

I've been running the Green Hell for other races with various cars. It looks like the practice paid off.

I tried this today and got the trophy on my 3rd lap with a time of 7:28:276. My 2nd lap time was good also but red for barely cutting a corner.

DS3, ABS 1, Brake Balance 7/5, Steering 0 to reduce skid outs.

Good luck to those still hunting this trophy!

Last edited:
Trying it 2h for now and still cant do it , any tips? ( using G27 , yah i know that this is absurd , i got vettel all golds and now i cant do this TROPHY OMG)

Been trying this for two weeks with a DS3 - ridiculous how difficult this turned out to be.
After numerous 7:30 and 7:31, finally put together a 7:25.857 last night.
Settings all off except abs=1, skid=on, controller sens=2.

The best i've done in 2 hours is 7:40.

Im using a DFGT.

Hmm.. weird.

I consider myself an above than average GT5 Gamer and i have pushed the car to its limits. Gonna do a YouTube search and see what's happening.

I have all assists off except ABS set to 1.

------------

Ok, i just did 7:32.548

Wow, what a ride. I feel almost like I'm torturing the poor car lol.

Last edited:
Did a 7:26 in my first lap as i remember with ds3.
No aids, except abs 1 controller sensitivity 7.
I found it too easy because in the two previous days i was doing AMG challenges 👍
it was the best practice

Best I can do so far is 7:31 with a ds3, but I know it's not an excuse, I suck :)
How can I turn off that ghost? I always crash as soon as I see it in front of me!

Back