GT SPORT AUGUST UPDATE1.25

• Thread starter Sven4057
  • 698 comments
Which cars are 20 Mil? Just the Ford Mark IV Race Car ’67?

Jerome
The XJ13, P4 and GTO are all 20 million. The Miura is 15 million. I bet it'll be the same for the Mark IV. Not sure about the Daytona Coupe.

This update should be called :

"The trip into a car museum with Kaz as your host"

PS: if someone can improve my phrase feel free to do so XP

Edit :
But seriously - i'm waiting for something like :

1- Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 2004.
2- Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR.
3- Mclaren F1 GTR (Longtail)
4- Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version.
5- Nissan 240SX Drag Car.
6- Nissan 350Z.
7- TVR Speed 12.
8- Genesis Sedan 5.0 (2015)
9- Kia GT Stinger.
10- Nissan R390 GT1.
11- Jaguar XJ220.
12- Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca.
13- Chevrolet Corvette C5R.
14- Pontiac Trans AM Firebird GTA 1982.
15- BMW V12 LMR.
16- Panoz Esperante LM.
ohhh yes, great list, but don´t forget Toyota GT-one, Audi R8 LMP and the old Honda NSX

e8e111c8aaafa18ba65ec9e95a8f1aec.jpg

MY FAVORITE CAR

Red Bull Ring is freaking AMAZING!

Did not expect a new track so soon at all. Great job Polyphony!

Now kill the Ford GT, add championship track limits to lobbies and we're good to go.

If you are looking for PD to BOP the Ford GT midseason, I'm not liking your chances right now.

This game will fail in long run.

Polyphony just does whatever they wants, they don't listen fans as always.

Let's jump in Ford GT Gr.3 OP 24 players.

Being abit of a broken record much? Willing to bet you are about as well received being on repeat as Rebecca Black's "Friday".

The XJ13, P4 and GTO are all 20 million. The Miura is 15 million. I bet it'll be the same for the Mark IV. Not sure about the Daytona Coupe.

The Daytona Coupe was 4,500,000 in GT6 so its likely to be that for GTS.

Haven’t been keeping an eye on GTS recently, so this update has surprised me a bit. Looking forward to the Ford Mk IV, but annoyingly dropped 15m on the Miura Prototype yesterday! :banghead:

As for RedBull Ring, meh I’d much rather have Spa!

The Streets of Willow Springs and the Horse Thief Mile and be run in reverse on GT Sport. Not sure if they are in real life. And apparently the D1 Grand Prix runs Fuji Speedway in reverse.
Both Streets of Willow and Horse Theif Mile are run in both directions in real life, so it makes sense to have it in the game.

D1GP hasn’t run Fuji in reverse since this monster crash back in 2009

D1 and FD comps at Fuji are now done in the forward direction.

D1 also used to do the esses at Suzuka in reverse, but they’ve ditched that course in favour of the T1 200km/h handbrake show.

Tsukuba ran a couple FD events using Dunlop corner and what is essentially the 2nd hairpin, in reverse. That layout hasn’t been used for a couple years now, with most comps going back to running the standard Tsukuba drift course.

I’ve never seen any official series run RBR in reverse. Maybe they run some of the configurations in reverse for track days, but for actual racing, the circuit would never pass safety standards in reverse. The biggest issues would be the entrance into the pit lane, which is basically a cutting knife aimed at the braking zone of the fastest straight on the circuit; and the final corner (forward T1) has almost no runoff for coming at full speed down that hill.

I think it’s a typo....but it’s PD, so who knows. True authenticity isn’t really PD’s bag, so they’ll probably just make some stuff up as they go.

Gt sport.....what's up with all these slow small bs cars? Update is only 2-3 cars decent with 2 of them for sure being multi million dollar struggles.

I love the game but damn.....bring some style and speed....not more cars that somebody aunt and grandma drives everyday

I see Gran Turismo Sport slowly evolving to another Gran Turismo Car Collection ... Why on earth do they waste time on all those **** cars (Beetle, 500, Mini and so on) in a racing game?

The classic race cars are fine, but stick with the racing theme at least.

The FIA Manufacturers/Nations Cup is happening right now and you're asking for them to stick to the racing?

It's a disagreement over the existing contract between Lotus and Sony that I believe comes down to how it changes over time, which I think was affected by the delay from 2016.

It's absolutely nothing to do with Geely's ownership of Lotus.

Ahh, I was so sure I read something about the new ownership. My brain is scrambled eggs these days. :D

Back