GT SPORT AUGUST UPDATE1.25

• Thread starter Sven4057
  • 698 comments
If I can't hear the turbo blow off sound on the S2k at 9k rpm I'm giving up.
I had hopes for R92CP - No.
I had hopes for R34 - No.
Atleast let my ears enjoy the sututu of the S2k or a loud intake sound.
That would be the turbo flutter.. the blow off valve makes the famous "tsiuu or tsss" sound, while the flutter (no blow off valve) makes the "stututtutu" sound.
If you pay close attention to the R92CP the flutter is there just not as pronounced/loud as it should be.

You can pretty much forget about the intake sounds....

Yay for the cars! This was actually a damn good selection. Don't think I can say anything bad about the car selection.

Boo for the track :grumpy: They're adding almost every track I never drove in the past GT's.

I understand your point of view but a classic Mini Cooper has so much more impact than another random supercar. It's Poly and we can't have both latest supercars and classic cars. I've made my choice.

You're in luck then, as some of the Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars are almost old enough to be considered vintage at this point.

Incoming millions of this livery on the discovery section!

Rover_Mini_Cooper_1275S_Mark_1.jpg

Seriously after all this time for like 8 years.

Surely a typo that the Redbull Ring has reverse layouts? Real world circuits never do reverse!
The Streets of Willow Springs and the Horse Thief Mile and be run in reverse on GT Sport. Not sure if they are in real life. And apparently the D1 Grand Prix runs Fuji Speedway in reverse.

Surely a typo that the Redbull Ring has reverse layouts? Real world circuits never do reverse!

Knockhill in Scotland is a real world circuit that has a legal reverse direction.
FIA circuits will never have a reverse layout in real life, but there are some lesser known non FIA tracks out there that will.

Now I'm sure they're going to make a big update in the future, something like what they did with GT5 Prologue spec 2 and 3. This game has like 2 or 3 more years of life and they're managing it like a service. They're keeping all the new content (cars and tracks) for it.

Meanwhile when the Sport seasons are since on they're going to j keep updating the game mostly with the old stuff. No wonder why nearly no new car additions to the series have been seen. Porsche license finally free and no Porsches since launch. No new Ferraris, no new Europeans or Japanese cars at all (old or new). So that's it, I think they're going to give the game an overhault after the game's 1 year old mark.

Last edited:
See? PD do the best surprises.

Finally, an S2000. Wish it were for Gr. 4.

Paul Smith Minis, Swiftune Minis, One Make Mini lobbies, can't wait for a week of One Make Minis in Sport Mode. So far, the S660 has been my car of the game, now, before even trying it, the Mini is! Great update.

In Forza, I had over 120 Cooper '65s in my Garage. I'm going for a new record.

Back