GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
Can someone check if in the professional league All Japan GT Car Championships, they have 6 cars permitted and 36 main rivals. Cheers in advance.

Can someone check if in the professional league All Japan GT Car Championships, they have 6 cars permitted and 36 main rivals. Cheers in advance.
Yes, that's correct.

As far as the player is concerned it's a Gr.2 race event and there are only 6 Gr.2 cars in the game, so you have 6 to choose from.
The AI also run those 6 cars, but include 30 Gr.3 cars in the field also.

Grinding on BMB with the KTM like I've done hundreds of times. The race length used to be enough to complete the daily mileage requirement (31 miles) , now it is not enough (30.6 miles) Anyone else notice this?

Daily requirement is 26.2 miles/42.2 km equaling a marathon distance.

I have a possible bug. Has this been reported?
You go into arcade, time trial, enter a track with a car tuned to n1000. You run it around and make a best time, it records it. Now you tune it down to n900. Race it around some more, make a best time for that group, and it does not record it. You have to get all the way out of the track and re-enter with your car tuned now to n900. That is the only way to make it record a time for it. Do we not need a "reset the ghost" button or something?

You can check this by going into the event and click on the big "i" at the bottom left. Its all there.

Yes, that's correct.

As far as the player is concerned it's a Gr.2 race event and there are only 6 Gr.2 cars in the game, so you have 6 to choose from.
The AI also run those 6 cars, but include 30 Gr.3 cars in the field also.
Thanks for double checking.

You can check this by going into the event and click on the big "i" at the bottom left. Its all there.
Thanks, yes I just thought it was strange that there are more main rivals than cars permitted. Thought it was a bug. I still think it is a bug. O dwell i'll have to buy one of those six cars.

I got little bit problem with nat type 3 I can’t join my friend in any lobby they on and I can’t see my friend’s lobby in tab say show only rooms with my friends.

Yeah I was thinking/saying the same thing when it was happening. I wonder what we looked like on his screen

If we have a good ping we look good to him, he sees no problem at all but the guy with the bad ping jumps all over on everyone elses screen. I think connection issues also are what causes you to not be able to leave pit road in a private lobby. Just that 1 bad connection causes everyones cars to keep hitting walls and turning around, it's kinda funny the first time it happens but it quickly gets extremely irritating

Noticed a new bug tonight in a lobby at Nür24H with friends. People are getting penalties for basically nothing. My friend spun and hit the wall in front of me about 4 or 5 car lengths away and I got a penalty, not sure if it's even related to him crashing. Then I got a penalty while sliding, again not really sure if the slide was the cause. 2 friends reported weird goings on with penalties.

The lobby might have just been broken. Always great meme material. I'm also pretty sure in these lobbies that grip or physics changes randomly.

I've never seen it do this before:

0206191920.jpg

I got little bit problem with nat type 3 I can’t join my friend in any lobby they on and I can’t see my friend’s lobby in tab say show only rooms with my friends.
The room your friend is in may not be in the same region as you. I always click all regions first. That or they are in the lobby area but not in a certain room for the time being.

Hi guys. I'm having a throttle issue with Gran Turismo Sport on the PS4 pro and VR, using the Fanatec CSL elite with CSL elite pedals (LC) and McLaren or Formula wheel. The throttle cuts in and out all the time. This issue only presents itself while driving the 2017 W08 Merc F1 car. Can anyone else verify this or is it a known issue?? Drives me insane. Love the F1 in VR on the PS4... but the throttle cut is annoying. Out of interest it does not occur using the Dual Shock...

It doesnt seem to happen when playing in 2D, normal mode. Has to be VR related i think..

Hi guys. I'm having a throttle issue with Gran Turismo Sport on the PS4 pro and VR, using the Fanatec CSL elite with CSL elite pedals (LC) and McLaren or Formula wheel. The throttle cuts in and out all the time. This issue only presents itself while driving the 2017 W08 Merc F1 car. Can anyone else verify this or is it a known issue?? Drives me insane. Love the F1 in VR on the PS4... but the throttle cut is annoying. Out of interest it does not occur using the Dual Shock...

It doesnt seem to happen when playing in 2D, normal mode. Has to be VR related i think..

When you say throttle cut do you mean that the throttle closes even though you have your foot on the gas pedal? The Merc W08 will cut the throttle any time you touch the brakes, that's how it is supposed to work in real life. Are you pressing the brake and throttle at the same time? The V3 LC pedal also has a free play adjuster on the brake pedal, it's the big red knurled knob by the pushrod, maybe you need to adjust the pedal? You should be able to find out what's going on from a replay.

Blue screen bug stop the game always in the same situation , it happen around 10 times to me only this week.
When i'm in FIA event offline time attack mode and i want to load a ghost , my last recorded ghost don't appear on the list at the first try.
I have to repeat the process around 2 or 3 times to see my more recently loaded ghost down on the list.
Most of the time at this exact moment happen the blue screen and i have to restart the game.

Daily mileage stuck for many days. Whatever race i do, it doesn't add to daily mileage which remains stuck at a value of 34.8 and i don't get any daily gift car.
Anybody faced this before and found out how to solve it?

My son and I have been practicing the time trials for Weds Fia Points races, and it appears that traction control when driving automatic is slowing the car on straights, and won't accelerate. He's re-set it to 2 and 1, and the problem still occurs??

Also, in his garage, the image of the Ferrari F40, and GT£ 458 Italia have disappeared?

What can be done, do I need to upload any info?

I dunno if its really a bug but my Dualshock4 (CUH-ZTC2E) doesnt vibrate. Ofc its turned on in GT and PS4 settings. Vibration works just fine in Apex Legends, Playroom etc. Can anyone help? Sorry for my english =)

My son and I have been practicing the time trials for Weds Fia Points races, and it appears that traction control when driving automatic is slowing the car on straights, and won't accelerate. He's re-set it to 2 and 1, and the problem still occurs??

Also, in his garage, the image of the Ferrari F40, and GT£ 458 Italia have disappeared?

What can be done, do I need to upload any info?
I only run auto at the moment. I only experience low acceleration when cornering.
I haven't noticed any pictures disappear. Did the cars have Livery?

I dunno if its really a bug but my Dualshock4 (CUH-ZTC2E) doesnt vibrate. Ofc its turned on in GT and PS4 settings. Vibration works just fine in Apex Legends, Playroom etc. Can anyone help? Sorry for my english =)
My dual shock vibration works, I have the USB cord plugged in all the time.

I only run auto at the moment. I only experience low acceleration when cornering.
I haven't noticed any pictures disappear. Did the cars have Livery?

Re Traction - It appears that the car is losing traction when accelerating on the straights, particularly on all the straights on the Red Bull Ring, sometimes worse than others. Less so when in top gear, but sometimes hard to get out of 4th gear without lifting off throttle for a split second. Seems to be affected more when in auto, less so is manual. Been playing GT Sport for over a year and never had this before.

Re Car images - there are 3 cars affected, Ferrari F40, Ferrari 458 GT3, and Alfa 4C GR3 - I've attached a file to show, none have had livery edited.
20190227_101041.jpg

Anyone know what these mean? I’m having trouble joining lobbies tonight, I restarted the router, cleared cache on PS4 and reset it as well and it’s still doing this when I try to join a lobby, but I can make my own and race in it alone for some reason? It was working fine all night until about a half hour ago.

714D4540-690C-46AF-94D4-96D83F297017.jpeg

3A101C2D-C28A-43B7-81D0-F2859EC8CF62.jpeg

Re Traction - It appears that the car is losing traction when accelerating on the straights, particularly on all the straights on the Red Bull Ring, sometimes worse than others. Less so when in top gear, but sometimes hard to get out of 4th gear without lifting off throttle for a split second. Seems to be affected more when in auto, less so is manual. Been playing GT Sport for over a year and never had this before.

Re Car images - there are 3 cars affected, Ferrari F40, Ferrari 458 GT3, and Alfa 4C GR3 - I've attached a file to show, none have had livery edited.
View attachment 802658
When you notice you are losing power, how does the throttle bar on the bottom of the screen looks like?
Does it go 100% or does it stays below 100%? Does it have a red bar above the white bar?

When you notice you are losing power, how does the throttle bar on the bottom of the screen looks like?
Does it go 100% or does it stays below 100%? Does it have a red bar above the white bar?

The throttle bar drops, not sure about the red bar, but the traction (wheel spin) icon flashes, so it appears to be the traction control. It hasn't been as bad for the last couple of days though - which is good.

This game sucks more and more....kick-outs during matchmaking, "strange" PSN is not working- discos, and these total bugged disqualified-function sucks. I am S or A at SR all the time but i get these "you may disqualified by the next contact"-notice often. All that helps is to let go the field ahead and drive a lonely race for a several times.
Why the guys at Polyphony makes that game so buggy?

Anyone know what these mean? I’m having trouble joining lobbies tonight, I restarted the router, cleared cache on PS4 and reset it as well and it’s still doing this when I try to join a lobby, but I can make my own and race in it alone for some reason? It was working fine all night until about a half hour ago.

View attachment 802893
View attachment 802894
It's not a problem of your Hardware. The Polyphony servers are overload i think...

Latest Posts

Back