GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
The new Supra is ineligible for Premium Sports Lounge. Note that while the event is said to be restricted to cars "over" 100000 credits the KTM X-Bow is fair game and it's exactly 100 grand. The Supra is also exactly this much yet it's ineligible.

Though this is not the first time we've seen this kind of bug. The Lamborghini Huracan used to be ineligible for the mid engine races but they later fixed that.

Since this last update, when I change to some of the cars that with liveries I have created, the decals have gone. :eek: The colour changes and sometimes custom paints stay the same, but the decals have gone, but only on some cars. And it is with decals that are used on other cars, and even just shapes have disappeared too. Anyone else have this problem, and know how to fix it?

When browsing my car livery collection, if I select one for viewing, when returning to the list it appears to be empty. Selecting the Library or Favourites tab and then returning to Collection restores them all. Just my game or an universal problem?

Famine

Ive had clean races mate , this happens when people decide to plough into me . From the start line im getting warnings then kicked

My SR is now B and DR is B but finding it very hard to raise it if i keep getting the boot
Provide video evidence please, I’d like to see what your problem is.

HELP
I made a livery back in April 2018 and it is still applied to the r8, but it doesn't come up in the existing liviries part when i try to edit it, anyone know why this is?

Quick, someone call the Police.
I've just been robbed.

All car, helmet, and suit liveries are still there.
But all Scapes photos, Race photos, and Race replays have suddenly completely vanished.
One minute it's all fine, I go to a lobby to do some practise, come back to check something on a replay, and BANG, nothing left.

Awesome. :lol:

Hi,
the new patch introduced flickering on some needles in many cars:

It's unbelievably annoying and distracting but I can't seem to find any official bug report or feedback to PD. Can anyone point me to the right website for official bug reporting?

When I Start the game, the music always starts in the same order. It used to be random, a different song every time you start the game.

During Replays, my Name isn't above my car or anyone's car. Did they remove this? I liked seeing the names

Last edited by a moderator:
When I Start the game, the music always starts in the same order. It used to be random, a different song every time you start the game.

During Replays, my Name isn't above my car or anyone's car. Did they remove this? I liked seeing the names
To the replay thing - that can be toggled on and off. I'm thinking it got changed to Off by default somewhere in the updates.

There is some sort of problem with consecutive clean races. Whether it be a bug or glitch or whatever you wish to call it, there is a problem with the game so I am posting here. I can post video proof if needed as I believe I saved them all and another from another driver I was following. All on race A this week with the Fiat 500 at Maggiore. I've so far ran 5, 10, and 12 clean races in a row (more like 30 now) and for no reason at some point I'm not getting a clean race awarded to me. Other driver has run at least 13, 10 and on his next round currently. Same situation for him. No contact whatsoever, all SR up, no shortcuts or leaving the track but not awarded a clean race breaking the streak. It really sucks putting in over 10 hours now for an achievement and not getting it through no fault of your own. I need a break from it and hopefully can succeed next week on a different track. I'm ready to start racing again and regain the 27,000 plus DR points I have given up for this.

VBR
Please report all bugs & issues you find in the Demo & the full game here. Also, try to be as thorough as possible when reporting, & include as much information as you can. If we collate everything into one thread, then we can make PD's job easier to identify & fix any issues that have slipped through the net

Hi VBR just experiencing some really frequent bugs and i was just wondering if you think this sounds like a corrupt file.

This is due to a powercut just recently around my area.

1. Not allowing me to save my ghost's not loading them either, the ghost also jumps in the air over rumble strips.

2.major latency on controller input and lag when trying to break records in qualifying mode.

3. The tires aren't showing true wear & tear properly mainly in the GT3 category.

4. The matching algorithm over throws me into harder races when i start doing good this could just simply be the game and it is supposed to be like this which i can understand and respect that decision but it sort of halts progression and sticks fluctuating on approx 20.000 to 29.000Dr I was just wondering this is most likely me with a Traction on 3 or 2 and playing with a controller lol

4.finally the icons of the cars are not loading up fast enough or not at all.

Thanks scottb153

I’ve already found a bug in the new update (1.34). Ghost cars aren’t showing up on track in Time Trial mode.

I'm having this issue now as well but only for fast lap ghost cars I load in. The ghost fast lap cars just do not show up.
However my ghost car will show up after I completely a lap and still works normal it's only when loading in another car to compare against that's now broken for me.

I'm having this issue now as well but only for fast lap ghost cars I load in. The ghost fast lap cars just do not show up.
However my ghost car will show up after I completely a lap and still works normal it's only when loading in another car to compare against that's now broken for me.

Same problem let's hope maintenance fixes these issues

I noticed 2 bugs yesterday and I don't know if they've already been reported:

1. In the tuning menu of the Lamborghini Aventator you see the car has a manual transmission, and the car does shift like a manual one so it's not just a graphical bug.

2. The digital speedometer in the Mclaren P1 GTR shows incorrect readings if you use metric rather than imperial. The speedometer shows speed that's essentially in kph but the unit remains in mph, so you get some crazy high number like well over 300 mph. Unlike the 1st bug this doesn't affect the gameplay but it'a a bit annoying nonetheless.

I found a bug, don´t know if its just me, the latest update or something with the new track Autopolis.
In my Youtube videos i use the normal screen view and the tv view by recording the replay.
On my latest video i recognized the two screens were desynchronized. It seems like there's a small cut in the main view, always at the same corner on track. You can see it for example at 2:25 ; 5:41 ; 7:20 in the video.
Anyone else had a problem like this before?

Tried mine last night, and still didn’t work either.

Mine is working but I'm still finding problems with it.
Any ghost lap car I load in doesn't start at the start finish line but instead starts from where your normal car is loaded into the game. It doesn't activate though until you cross the start finish line therefore I have to sit and wait for the ghost car to catch up. But it is loading now.

Mine is working but I'm still finding problems with it.
Any ghost lap car I load in doesn't start at the start finish line but instead starts from where your normal car is loaded into the game. It doesn't activate though until you cross the start finish line therefore I have to sit and wait for the ghost car to catch up. But it is loading now.

Interesting; will check it out tonight. Doesn’t sound usable though.

Cheers

Interesting; will check it out tonight. Doesn’t sound usable though.

Cheers

Its not very useful at all. But here is a screen shot at Autopolis so you can see it is working if that's what we want to call it. :lol:

PS_Messages_20190314_021929.jpg

I seem to be having a rather peculiar bug that I hadn't really noticed up until now when it actually bothers me, but ever since the games' release, the "Course Logos" section of the livery editor's categories just... straight up doesnt exist on my game, I didnt think much of it at first but when saw other people's games that had the category in it, I was baffled. Furthermore I never get any of these course logos for winning Gold in circuit experiences at all, and its kind of a shame because i'd love to use them. My only guessing for this is because of the old 2017 beta/demo before the games' release in that same month? I'm not entirely sure though

I think there is a bug with music list when i start the game in menu it always starts with playing the same first 45 Dip - Lizzie's Balloon song from the music list while before it started with random song from the list. The same problem is when you drive it always start with some different song but always in the same order. It's bad to listen all the songs repeatedly :irked:

btw why they still don't give us option to choose which songs we like to play ?

Latest Posts

Back