GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
When I Start the game, the music always starts in the same order. It used to be random, a different song every time you start the game.

During Replays, my Name isn't above my car or anyone's car. Did they remove this? I liked seeing the names
Think you may be in the minority of folk that actually likes the names above the cars on the replay. Personally I have seen a lot of people requesting them moved or at least an option to do so. So maybe, could be a minor tweak

By any chance is the ghost option on the driving options turned off?

I am trying to improve my colours in the Missions (bronze to silver to gold) and found that there's no ghost anymore. I went to options / advanced / ghost but the button is greyed out and I can't switch it on. It used to be automatic and was really useful..... have I missed a setting somewhere? Thanks for any help!

I am trying to improve my colours in the Missions (bronze to silver to gold) and found that there's no ghost anymore. I went to options / advanced / ghost but the button is greyed out and I can't switch it on. It used to be automatic and was really useful..... have I missed a setting somewhere? Thanks for any help!
Tested it ... same result. :grumpy:

It is no bug but, something which has frustrated me in replays since launch can be seen in the photo below. The livery on the Toyota TS050-Hybrid has jagged white spaces around the headlights which look quite poor. The car model is stunning but this takes the edge off it.

I would like to see PD fix this in a future update. It would be an easy fix for them I imagine.

sketch-1553159541063.png

Last edited:
I'm getting messed up video today, annoying flickering and image distortion and it's just too much to handle. This is happening in the lobbies and in sport mode.

I don't remember that race replay were this way before but i don't think so.
When you load and watch a FIA race replay , you have to wait a long time since the start till the end of the drivers presentation without being able to go forward or just access any command button of the video mennu.

I wasn’t the host so I don’t know what caused this. But it stops you entering the track in the SF19. Didn’t test any other cars

I was going to post it. I guess my events will be postponed...

View attachment 810213

"Known Issue with Super Formula Cars in Lobbies

We are aware of an issue wherein, under certain circumstances, it becomes impossible to join lobby races using the Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Honda ’19 and the Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Toyota ’19.

CONDITIONS
・When creating a new room, the ‘Tuning’ option is set to [Prohibited];
・After creating a room, the ‘Tuning’ option is changed to [Prohibited].

For the time being, we suggest players to create a new room with ‘Tuning’ set to [No Limit] in the 'Regulation Settings'. As long as this setting is not changed, it will be possible to use Super Formula cars in the Lobby. This issue is scheduled to be fixed in the next update.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding."
https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/news/00_5368653.html

"Known Issue with Super Formula Cars in Lobbies

We are aware of an issue wherein, under certain circumstances, it becomes impossible to join lobby races using the Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Honda ’19 and the Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Toyota ’19.

CONDITIONS
・When creating a new room, the ‘Tuning’ option is set to [Prohibited];
・After creating a room, the ‘Tuning’ option is changed to [Prohibited].

For the time being, we suggest players to create a new room with ‘Tuning’ set to [No Limit] in the 'Regulation Settings'. As long as this setting is not changed, it will be possible to use Super Formula cars in the Lobby. This issue is scheduled to be fixed in the next update.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding."
https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/news/00_5368653.html

Still won’t work when I make a lobby following these instructions but I could join someone’s free run lobby.

I don't remember that race replay were this way before but i don't think so.
When you load and watch a FIA race replay , you have to wait a long time since the start till the end of the drivers presentation without being able to go forward or just access any command button of the video mennu.

Yes, it’s new after the update. It would be effective if it actually showed the qualifying times but it doesn’t. I couldn’t skip it either.

I have a bug to report, the songs of the races and the menu are not randomized but in an order, this bug started in the update that launched Autopolis, I did not report before because I did not know the existence of this forum, I expected that they fix this bug in this update but it is not the case, I hope it does not take long to fix, since it is a small bug

I have a bug to report, the songs of the races and the menu are not randomized but in an order, this bug started in the update that launched Autopolis, I did not report before because I did not know the existence of this forum, I expected that they fix this bug in this update but it is not the case, I hope it does not take long to fix, since it is a small bug
The same thing is happening for me, I asked about it too on this forum about a few weeks ago and people told me to plug a keyboard in to fix the issue with the music... Like I don't have a keyboard just lying around and that's not good enough,, they need to fix this issue the music on repeat is annoying when the music used to be so amazing.

Um...I'm getting this error when I try to enter Daily Races:
20190328_230657.jpg

I've looked around and I seem to be alone on this. I've already tried restarting the game and my connection is fine; I can enter lobbies and everything but it's just Daily Races I can't get into.

Um...I'm getting this error when I try to enter Daily Races:
View attachment 810426
I've looked around and I seem to be alone on this. I've already tried restarting the game and my connection is fine; I can enter lobbies and everything but it's just Daily Races I can't get into.
I'm getting the same thing

Cannot start daily races

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1553840522897.jpg
    FB_IMG_1553840522897.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
So how long until they fix this? (above problem..)

Surely they'll be wondering why no one is doing the daily's. LOL Or will they just assume we're feed up with the repetitiveness...:lol:

OK! I'm on the game now and PD Has changed the Game status to "Yellow Sad face". States they are aware of the issue and looking for a Fix under information Yay!

Back