GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
I've been having issues with the servers while making liveries for the past 4-5 hours. Takes along time to load decals from the collection. Or doesn't at all and I get disconnected. Reconnecting takes a 2-3 mins, then of course 5 mins later I've been disconnected again. But now I can't connect at all so I presume the servers are down?

Edit: Just been on again. And they're not down. Just being really temperamental. Hope this is sorted soon.

Last edited:
I've been having issues with the servers while making liveries for the past 4-5 hours. Takes along time to load decals from the collection. Or doesn't at all and I get disconnected. Reconnecting takes a 2-3 mins, then of course 5 mins later I've been disconnected again. But now I can't connect at all so I presume the servers are down?

Edit: Just been on again. And they're not down. Just being really temperamental. Hope this is sorted soon.
I‘m having the same problems, just keeps disconnecting, if this isn’t fixed really soon I won’t be playing GTS anymore!!!!!

*In-game*

Online Server Status

The server has some problems.

Agreed PD ... Agreed. :lol:

And now the website is having issues to. Both on there and in game all my liveries have disappeared from my profile and activity field. Can still see other peoples though.

I have a problem starting the game. It just sits on the start screen.
It did that before as well as now after the update.

When the update first loaded, I could get in but kept loosing contact with the network.
Now I can not get in at all.

upload_2019-4-23_20-17-34.png

Getting the weird video jiggly screen thing again in Sport races. This after I came home and yes, after the update....

I can't not access any of my saved liveries in my garage, unable to change liveries now :/

Yep, no liveries, no decals, no scapes, nothing.

Now there's a little yellow sad face in the bottom left corner of the main screen that says "the server has some problems" Yea PD, ya think?:ouch:

Edit 4/23 @ 7pm: After being disconnected while in the livery editor, I rebooted the PS4 and started GTSport and my library works again, albeit slowly.

Last edited:
i was disconnected to the game when doing daily racing last night 3 times, then my DR/SR drop from B/S to C/A......
I feel you... I got disconnected about 5 times + I made 1.27.830 lap time for race B, but it was not registered because server was not working properly.

Hope they fixed server issues, can anyone confirm that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone else experienced their PS4 freezing/crashing, but only in the FIA races?
  • I can join the FIA lobbies and start the races fine, but when the PS4 crashes the screen will suddenly go blank and my Fanatec steering wheel spins to full lock.
  • This has occurred at any time after the start of a race (almost immediately, near the finish or any time in between) and has been happening to me over the past 5-6 months. So far it has not occurred during the 10 minutes of qualifying.
  • It has never happened during public/private lobby races, in the 'Daily Races', in the FIA solo 'Free Practice', or in any of the offline game modes.
  • This has happened to me regardless of PSN account, old or new.
  • I've already sent in my PS4 Pro to Sony Support on three separate occasions and received 3 different PS4 units in return. The same issue has occurred with all of them.
  • I don't have many games installed and have only used up about 250GB of the total 1TB HDD.
  • None of my other games have ever caused the PS4 to crash.
  • It is not a case of overheating due to blocked cooling (new consoles) or high temperatures (PS4 is not enclosed in a cabinet and the weather has been cool/cold when the crashes occurred).
  • The only factor that I can control to prevent the FIA races from crashing the PS4 is to ensure that the "Current free space" available for the replays is over 1.1GB (2GB to be certain it won't crash, although 1.4GB has been fine before).
I'm usually in the A+/S lobbies and have lost tens of thousands of DR points because of this issue (I just lost over 3000 after my only race attempt tonight).

In Game message saying, Quote
"" Current interruptions occurring in the Online Service
We have discovered an issue where players are becoming disconnected from the network while playing Gran Turismo Sport.
Our teams are now investigating the problem and are working on a solution.""

People still doing daily Races then complain about DR Drops when Disconnected :dunce:

There's a bug in the way FFB sometimes reacts to oversteer (G29 wheel user here). When oversteer gets severe the wheel vibrates & sometimes goes light as well. There is no rhyme or reason to it. I haven't noticed it so much in race cars with race tyres on, but mainly on road cars with CS or SH tyres. It's very noticeable in cars like the Evo 96 on CS tyres (untuned), so that's a good car to test the bug with. Chuck it around & get the car oversteering, & you should find the bug.

More info here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-force-feedback-thread.387050/

👍

Last edited:
While racking up miles for the daily roulette I noticed that you can partially clip into the barrier on the first corner of Blue Moon Bay Speedway. Not sure if this can be put to any use though as you get pushed back out after slowing down. I'm kinda disappointed that there hasn't been found any decent out of bounds glitch in this game yet.

Last edited:
- Deleted -

Attachments

• F77A2A81-0843-4255-A391-D66BC8CD9223.jpeg
    F77A2A81-0843-4255-A391-D66BC8CD9223.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 0FBFEACC-182E-4E2B-B9E6-B080B406CFAB.jpeg
    0FBFEACC-182E-4E2B-B9E6-B080B406CFAB.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I just liked and reposted it to my alternate account from my PC, but I couldn't comment. In the game all I can do is save, liking or commenting doesn't work.

Last edited:
I just liked and reposted it to my alternate account from my PC, but I couldn't comment. In the game all I can do is save, liking or commenting doesn't work.

The numbers of reposts/likes/comments is still 0 and I didn’t receive any notifications. Something is definitely up.

Perhaps this is related to the recent server issues.

While racking up miles for the daily roulette I noticed that you can partially clip into the barrier on the first corner of Blue Moon Bay Speedway. Not sure if this can be put to any use though as you get pushed back out after slowing down. I'm kinda disappointed that there hasn't been found any decent out of bounds glitch in this game yet.

That's been there since quite early on and I kinda think it's intentional so that no advantage can be gained from wall-riding the full corner because it does slow you down quite a lot compared to just taking a normal inside line.

Now only if they could make wall-riding t1-t2 at TEW-EOL be such the same disadvantage in campaign mode, that would be great, those top ten mission challenge times at that full track are a joke. but if they did that then they'd probably have to wipe all the leaderboards for everything again. idk if they can wipe individual events. :indiff:

Last edited:
My complaints from before have been retracted. I went back onto Sport today and the livery has finally, mysteriously disappeared. Must have been some extreme lag from the server or something.

For my FIA race just now on the finish screen it said 61 pts earned (as did the chart pre race) but after the race the series shows r10 as 59pts.
I've had this happen to me a few times since the FIA races started. The points showing on my standings screen were different then what I earned at the end of the race.

My complaints from before have been retracted. I went back onto Sport today and the livery has finally, mysteriously disappeared. Must have been some extreme lag from the server or something.
When we had server trouble the saved liveries (that you did not make) wouldn't download. They hadn't disappeared, we just couldn't get at them :D. Definitely just related to the server issues.

I dont know if this is a bug or my mistake...
Why do I lose more than 1 second when I come out of pits on Fuji?
It happened to me twice, that the same driver gained about 1sec when we both came out of pits.

BTW, talking about daily race C.
Maybe I have to enter the pits differently, cut less?

I dont know if this is a bug or my mistake...
Why do I lose more than 1 second when I come out of pits on Fuji?
It happened to me twice, that the same driver gained about 1sec when we both came out of pits.

BTW, talking about daily race C.
Maybe I have to enter the pits differently, cut less?

I've run into this the past few weeks...it is a glitch. Some driver are getting pit stops that are 1 second shorter than what they are supposed to be. You're not getting stuck, they are getting an unfair/unintended boost.

Latest Posts

Back