GT Sport- Pre order thread

• Thread starter torque99
  • 374 comments
Went for the digital deluxe (first significant digi game i've ordered (might back it up with the glut of post xmas rejects, but for now...)).Actually seems the best of the bunch with 12 of the 18 collectors cars (no pace cars (something I'm interested in)) and 2 million cr all for £45 pound less (£60 as opposed to £105). A pretty reasonable deal (relatively speaking) for the casual gamer.

Hi @cudwieser

I also ordered this (See OP) with the Bonus Pace Car Pack included. It looks like we may get a Peugeot 908 Hdi, and another 500,000 cr with it. 👍

2017-10-14_174856.jpg

Top line -Pace car pack
2017-07-13_183228.jpg

Had a Preorder for the game at £36 from a promotion at TheGameCollection.

Then I seen the DS4 bundle and caved so opted for that at £74 instead. Decent deal with an extra pad. 👍

Just means I'll need to live off noodles for the rest of the month. :lol:

Sigh.. just learned that Amazon will hold on to my preorder copy until August 20th, because I have free shipping.
For some reason they will hold on to it for 3 days, before they even decide to ship it out. Pretty disappointing that I won't even have it for the first weekend.

Haven't taken a look since I preordered the game so I haven't gotten a look at the avatars. Though I might take a look.

Preload is available in the US for the digital version. It's 53.957 GB.
Well, at least I know I'll have enough space to download it. I think it said preload started on the 16th for me, though I live in Canada.

Should doesn't mean they will. PD have an unfortunate track record when it comes to DLC.
Wait... do they? There were like a couple of weird DLC packs in GT5 but that's about it as far as I can remember.

Wait... do they? There were like a couple of weird DLC packs in GT5 but that's about it as far as I can remember.
GT6 was going to get monthly DLC releases, PD stated exactly that, which didn't happen.

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-6-tracks-dlc-monthly/

The VGT project still has slots outstanding in GT6 after four years.

GT5s DLC included paying for RM versions of cars already in the title and single use paint chips.

Oh and don't forget the microtransactions that allowed people to purchase a single car for £60.

PD do not have a good DLC track record.

GT6 was going to get monthly DLC releases, PD stated exactly that, which didn't happen.

GT5s DLC included paying for RM versions of cars already in the title and single use paint chips.

Oh and don't forget the microtransactions that allowed people to purchase a single car for £60.

I kinda sense, the thought of another GT title does not leave you with a warm and fuzzy feeling inside? :D ;)

I kinda sense, the thought of another GT title does not leave you with a warm and fuzzy feeling inside? :D ;)
It leaves me slightly disappointed at what could have been and what opportunity has been missed.

I still have it on pre order, however it's main use will be for photomode and video creation, as from a physics and racing point of view it's a way behind the rest of the field.

I know it will never be top of the class for sim racing, but I really do hope they turn things round this time, with the likes of DLC and updates etc.

However the online only saves, seems to be a backward step already... :scared:

I'm still hopeful though :D

Alright yeah fair enough.

Sigh.. just learned that Amazon will hold on to my preorder copy until August 20th, because I have free shipping.
For some reason they will hold on to it for 3 days, before they even decide to ship it out. Pretty disappointing that I won't even have it for the first weekend.

Try to change the shipping date. Duh!

It still doesn't make any sense that we get two identical cars from the standard preorder bonus and the limited edition pre order bonus.

I preorder it too from Amazon but it still that it shipping soon. Originally it said oct 13 it will ship. Anyone else have this problem.

After much thought, definitely putting down a digital pre-order on this one. Didn't have enough time to try out the demo, seen enough of the videos, and I'm impressed. Guess Forza 7 takes a step back for a bit.

Back