GT Sport "Release Period Announcement" To Come at Sony E3 Briefing

  • Thread starter Thread starter AKps3
  • 313 comments
  • 30,718 views
They wouldn't be doing a beta this soon if the game were to release in 2018.

Most developers wouldn't, PD certainly doesn't fall into that category though. :lol:
 
I disagree. Sony's giving them 30 minutes of a stream all to themselves. That actually says a lot about what they think of them. It's not the main show, but this will give them a chance to actually talk about the game quite a bit as well as show it off. If it were in the show it'd just be 1-2m and that's it.

Of course, there's no guarantee the majority of that 30min period will actually be about the game... let's hope!

That's why I asked because I don't remember him speaking English but I think i remember him responding to those who asked in english.

I can't remember the exact description — @Famine knows best — but IIRC, Kaz can read and write English proficiently, but is worried about his speaking ability, thus Translator-San.

You'll notice that, in interviews, Kaz very much shows he understands what English interviewers are asking him.
 
Would be odd to have an event to announce a delay. Usually you do that quietly at the end of a trailer.
 
I can't remember the exact description — @Famine knows best — but IIRC, Kaz can read and write English proficiently, but is worried about his speaking ability, thus Translator-San.

You'll notice that, in interviews, Kaz very much shows he understands what English interviewers are asking him.
Are you talking about kaz or me IRL :p?
---
Thanks.
 
I still don't see why they'd hype a pre show to announce a delay. If it wasn't going to hit 2017 surely they would have delayed it before E3.
 
874081876394168320
 
Kaz tweeted again...

あ、ごめん間違えた!西海岸時間の17時30分は日本時間の朝9時30分だ!! 「グランツーリスモ・スポーツ」の新しいテーマ音楽で作られた最新トレーラーと発売時期の告知は、13日(火)朝9時30分ごろにライブストリームで。 ごめん。

Oh, I am sorry! It is 9:30 in the morning of Japan time at 17:30 on West Coast time! It is!
The latest trailer made with new theme music of "Gran Turismo Sports" and announcement of the release time are live stream around 9:30 on the morning of 13th (Tuesday). sorry
 
"Theme music"
GT Sport's new theme music, huh?

Well, what do you guys want? Moon Over the Castle, or Daiki Kasho again? (Or another licensed music track?)

Please don't be hideous licenced music...GT5 EU intro.

Or even the GT6 daiki kasho rock music...just no, please no!
 
"Theme music"


Please don't be hideous licenced music...GT5 EU intro.

Or even the GT6 daiki kasho rock music...just no, please no!
And... what is exactly wrong with Daiki? His stuff can be quite epic. Like an anime opening, in other words.
 
"Theme music"


Please don't be hideous licenced music...GT5 EU intro.

Or even the GT6 daiki kasho rock music...just no, please no!

So this new theme music is the one that was created in London recording studio? Am I right?
 
I do hope tomorrow's new trailer will feature a lot less photomode/scapes than the last two we've had...
 
I hope they release all information tommorow. I'd like to see some weather fx if it is even included in the game. There is no point of being secretive now.
 
"Theme music"


Please don't be hideous licenced music...GT5 EU intro.

Or even the GT6 daiki kasho rock music...just no, please no!
I actually liked both the Planetary Go! and even more so of 5OUL ON D!SPLAY.




And... what is exactly wrong with Daiki? His stuff can be quite epic. Like an anime opening, in other words.
When i was younger, i used to imagine Moon over the castle that way lol.

I do hope tomorrow's new trailer will feature a lot less photomode/scapes than the last two we've had...
Or just show us the menus and how it works....:indiff:
Like this one


--------
All i want is reveal of features the majority would care, sorry i mean gameplay features and new cars & tracks...etc. Of course we also want the final release date and not just oh..."Spring 2018".
 
I'll just let myself be surprised by the things I will see when I wake up tomorrow. 👍
 
And... what is exactly wrong with Daiki? His stuff can be quite epic. Like an anime opening, in other words.

I loved Daiki Kashos music! Especially GT3 where there were NO LYRICS. The singing ruins it all. From what I heared from the copper of build rumored to be Daiki Kashos music which sound great...
 
Back