GT Sport "Release Period Announcement" To Come at Sony E3 Briefing

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 313 comments
Honestly, your opinion if someone's comment is appropriate or not doesn't come into it. If you think something is out of order, report it. That way someone's opinion who does count, a mod, will decide if it is or not. It'll save you from antagonism.
I don't believe a report would have been warranted. I only wanted my voice to be heard out of courtesy. If it's going to be respected, or not, is out of my hands. Snide comments, jabs, jokes shouldn't be reported, unless they're clearly being antagonistic, in which case, you're right that I should report those. Good looking out. I'll keep it in mind.

I don't believe a report would have been warranted. I only wanted my voice to be heard out of courtesy. If it's going to be respected, or not, is out of my hands. Snide comments, jabs, jokes shouldn't be reported, unless they're clearly being antagonistic, in which case, you're right that I should report those. Good looking out. I'll keep it in mind.

Yeah there's a whole area before 'REPORT' full of that crap my friend. Very annoying stuff but you just have to suck it up...

Back on topic, I'm still kind of amazed we don't have a date yet!

Edit:ISR impressions

The animated steering wheel rotation is 360 degrees and it is one to one with your real hands until it reaches 180 degrees(you can see this at 5:08).But there is still a lag between your real hands and animated hands.

Last edited:
In the northern part of the USA...
Southern part they still have leaves all year around.

Fall is more of a change in temperature.

If I had to take a guess.
Release date is the same as PCars 2.
We do have fall in the South. The leaves fall off the trees around October.
Winter on the other hand...

The animated steering wheel rotation is 360 degrees and it is one to one with your real hands until it reaches 180 degrees(you can see this at 5:05).But there is still a lag between your real hands and animated hands.
Looks like some pretty significant input lag. I wonder if VSync is running in the background.

Back