GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Not exactly fair but...

GT
gran-turismo-sport-screen-63-ps4-us-03dec16

PCARS2
Eww7TOQ.jpg

Both games are WIP. I like the camera angle, perspective and TOD of Pcars2 but some how the PC build looks like a PS3 version :confused:

I'm wondering if it's been pointed out that saved replays appear to be the replays in cinematic, letterbox format and that the post-race replays are practical in capturing the action without the level of post-processing the cinematic replays have.

There's a channel with fake labeled gameplay videos, real gameplay videos and some with a combination of the two. :yuck:

These are legitimate. And excuse me, but I don't know if they're old or new. I don't recall having watched these. It's likely they have been posted and even that the replay differences were mentioned. No stone left unturned.

Old

I'm wondering if it's been pointed out that saved replays appear to be the replays in cinematic, letterbox format and that the post-race replays are practical in capturing the action without the level of post-processing the cinematic replays have.

There's a channel with fake labeled gameplay videos, real gameplay videos and some with a combination of the two. :yuck:

These are legitimate. And excuse me, but I don't know if they're old or new. I don't recall having watched these. It's likely they have been posted and even that the replay differences were mentioned. No stone left unturned.

Ancient footage again from GTP's direct capture of mega old builds.

Ancient footage again from GTP's direct capture of mega old builds.
Right 👍. I was just able to check. But I still had to post it to show exactly what I meant about the replays. I only remember hearing that the likely reason for the letterbox format is as a shortcut to not compromise on the quality of the replays.

Good news : no more letterbox format in replay mode.

I remember this. Now I don't think GTP had an article that mentions the replays in any context. So I still wonder if the distinction was pointed out between saved and post-race replays. I don't remember anyone posting about it and I don't remember thinking about it this way. Post-race replays are practical and captured as if it were live racing footage. It just makes me curious (in a "how do ships float" kind of way) about that development process.

Just another scape.
Too cool. I love the idea they had with this. I thought it was going to be like FM4, how they had the 458 photo. This is going to be surreal. I can't believe how much time and money must have been spent on creating photo travel locations. I didn't imagine the next step was going to be scapes. I'm going to miss photo travel.

Back