GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Insane penalty once again. Got a 10sec penalty for being bumped on last lap and SR demoted from b to c. WTF.. I hope PDI fixes something here. I guess The game considers fast out -line as a slowing down too easily..

I agree.Major system failure here.The SR I can understand since contact/driving off track=negative SR.But the penalty for going off track because of people pushing you out needs to be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree.Major system failure here.The SR I can understand since contact/driving off track=negative SR.But the penalty for going off track because of people pushing you out needs to be fixed.

.. and it seems the amount of negative SR is so high due to 10sec penalty, which you usually get if you push someone out. So its -sr for collision, -sr for offtrack, 10sec penalty AND -sr for 10 sec penalty. This ruins race AND sr for no reason.

I could live with collision -sr and offtrack -sr, due to being involved in a collision, but to be punished similarly as if I pushed someone out is just wrong.

Man do I love this game!
I've been playing daily races on daily basis and some of them are absolutely awesome.
This race on Lagio Maggiore is probably one of the best close races I experienced so far. Too bad the other guy lost some time halfway lap 3 but the fight was intense :dopey:

And one from yesterday (Peugeot RCZ at Kyoto) where the top 5 finished within 0.9(!) seconds of each other:

Here's an FIA race from last week, had a close battle for 3rd, last lap was a bit frustrating but these things happen. Would upload more but most of them have been fairly uneventful.

Hi! I tried to do a highlights video about a race I did yesterday. For some reasons, the sound is off for 1 or 2 minutes, and I don't know why. It's the first time I try something like that, so you can tell me where I can improve :cheers:

(@MINKIHL : Sorry for yesterday, but 2 more registered drivers were trying to come but for some reasons, they couldn't :indiff:)

Hi! I tried to do a highlights video about a race I did yesterday. For some reasons, the sound is off for 1 or 2 minutes, and I don't know why. It's the first time I try something like that, so you can tell me where I can improve :cheers:

(@MINKIHL : Sorry for yesterday, but 2 more registered drivers were trying to come but for some reasons, they couldn't :indiff:)

no problem mate :) simply havent seen that it is championship race :)

So my second T300RS is reaching its end. Anyway, I took my Heineken 911 and headed to the ring.

nice clean lap mate - can it be that there are some problems with the t300 rs with their quality?
Because you are not the first one i heard that the wheel broke.
I had around 2 years very much used t500 rs till i switched to fanatec and i had no usues at all...?

nice clean lap mate - can it be that there are some problems with the t300 rs with their quality?
Because you are not the first one i heard that the wheel broke.
I had around 2 years very much used t500 rs till i switched to fanatec and i had no usues at all...?
My first T300RS broke summer 2015. And now this. I use only moderate forces on my wheel. Yes, T300RS is not the best quality wheel that's a fact.

My first T300RS broke summer 2015. And now this. I use only moderate forces on my wheel. Yes, T300RS is not the best quality wheel that's a fact.

What happened to your wheel specifically? I have a t300rs (a few months) and I don't get feedback on the wheel. I think this is a GTS issue but now I'm curious to know what happened to your wheel. :/

What happened to your wheel specifically? I have a t300rs (a few months) and I don't get feedback on the wheel. I think this is a GTS issue but now I'm curious to know what happened to your wheel. :/
It started with a little plastic rattle, then it went full crazy in system start calibrating slamming never ending. Only by grabbing and forcing it not to slam and turning it on sides it calms down and finds the center. Then i can use it but the forces are very minimal.
If I buy the third T300 I will reduce its torque, although there will be warranty..

It started with a little plastic rattle, then it went full crazy in system start calibrating slamming never ending. Only by grabbing and forcing it not to slam and turning it on sides it calms down and finds the center. Then i can use it but the forces are very minimal.
If I buy the third T300 I will reduce its torque, although there will be warranty..

Oh, that sounds bad. I guess I'm ok then.

Good that they brake during warranty tho.

20171116034300.jpg
20171116034249.jpg
20171116034349.jpg
20171116034337.jpg

The 2nd race, with the reversed grid! It's a shame that Tsubasa had the start glitch, he couldn't start for both races, and it created an unusual start...

There are so many good close clean battles being created from GTS matchmaking lobbies that its overwhelming and starting to feel like spam... lol thats probably a good thing!

Few short videos of overtakes just before the finishing line of the last lap. Second video makes me grin wide, because he was blocking me for an entire race even though I was clearly faster than him. First is a bit dirty, but there simply wasn't enough space to back of.

This is what happened to me last month. 🤬 them.

A friends offered me a decent deal on his T300 but I'm sticking with the G29.

GTS has something.. Addictive..
I started Gr.3 Daily race from 5th position, made stupid mistake on first corner, fell down on 15th position and got tapped there and fell 20th position and started push, finishing 11th.
I felt like winner after attack-defend-attack-defend filled race. :sly:

Back