qb9Gv9.jpg

q9IBb9.jpg

STL3N6.jpg

qbIsgZ.jpg

rFK26k.jpg

GRj6Lh.jpg

MGR6O7.jpg

k7LWMK.jpg

Just had an amazingly tight (sometimes a bit too tight to my liking) battle with @hellZfirE on Nurb GP in the Manufacturers Cup:

Yeah, it was a bit rough sometimes, but fair racing. I struggle A LOT with jaguar, i'm never touching them again if they dont get a buff from PD. So far one of the worst manufacturers i ever raced for in GT Sport.

I almost destroyed Therealwood_'s race there on the chicane, went massively to the left to avoid crashing into him, but even so still hit him, so you passed us both.

In the last lap, out of the Schumacher S, i had a good run on you and decided to go for it. IMO i did a good move, you didnt think id try something there and turned in like there was no one there. Luckily nothing major happened. It's hard to keep up with the radar all the time.

Good from you for not running me off the track on the right handed right after.

Great stuff.

I recommend the FT-1 @ Mount Panorama for todays Daily TT... It's tricky but a damn nice drive! 👍

I don't really want to follow suit and use the Beetle and Porsche.. and this car might be a contender in the right hands with more effort ;)

Yeah, it was a bit rough sometimes, but fair racing. I struggle A LOT with jaguar, i'm never touching them again if they dont get a buff from PD. So far one of the worst manufacturers i ever raced for in GT Sport.

I almost destroyed Therealwood_'s race there on the chicane, went massively to the left to avoid crashing into him, but even so still hit him, so you passed us both.

In the last lap, out of the Schumacher S, i had a good run on you and decided to go for it. IMO i did a good move, you didnt think id try something there and turned in like there was no one there. Luckily nothing major happened. It's hard to keep up with the radar all the time.

Good from you for not running me off the track on the right handed right after.

Great stuff.

Had to cut the chicane to avoid you and the Corvette so I got a penalty. I had to slow down so you both managed to pass me afterwards as I tried to kill it in slow corners and killed my acceleration. It was exciting.

Peugeot has an awful Gr.4 car but the Gr.3 is one of the best in the game. It lacks power though. Makes me a sitting duck on straights.

Last edited:
@emula We really need 3d places for photomode! All these ultra detailled cars can't be appreciated without a forzavista mode.
Agreed. I have not been a fan of Scapes. I have a really hard time finding one I like, seems the guy that took all those base pictures was either a little person, or laid down for every single one. I'd like to get some height, but that's a no go.

Back