GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
This is what happened to me last month. 🤬 them.

A friends offered me a decent deal on his T300 but I'm sticking with the G29.
I feel you. But you know what is funny? Saturday my T300RS corrected itself! The calibration sequence is now different: First it rotates fully left as usual, then it rotates to right very slow and after that it centers. And it actually works again. What on earth is happening!? I go with it but with less forces than before.

I feel you. But you know what is funny? Saturday my T300RS corrected itself! The calibration sequence is now different: First it rotates fully left as usual, then it rotates to right very slow and after that it centers. And it actually works again. What on earth is happening!? I go with it but with less forces than before.

That is great editing bro. Loved to watch. Many idiotic drivers though.

Haven't posted a lap in a while so here one of the Porsche 911 RSR on the 24HR layout of nĂĽrburgring. I set a lap of 8:15:99, could of been faster as I messed up in a few areas. It's an entirely stock tune it's setup as it is if you buy it from brand central also done using a controller.

My Gr4 creations battling it out...
aDR14J4.jpg

3ecD9Dd.jpg

The Lizard duo...
DMbySZB.jpg

MMX
I've been hoarding the Turner related logos, but I could probably cut them loose. :)

I'm working on a Street class car, and I'll be done with them.

Nice I've been suffering with having turner one the side with the in game font so it's pretty terrible.

Here's a race from earlier today against @MuZZleToDD. Decided to experiment with this one and record it from the replay, editing in the qualifying times and race results, so that I could play around with the cameras and hopefully show the racing a bit better than a live recording from just my point of view would. Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back