GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.34/1.35)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 213 comments
It seems that they have improved the sound of Alfa Romeo 4C N200. Especially from the cockpit view. It's wonderful!

Is it new?

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but longitudinal grip (acceleration and braking) has been improved as the cost of lateral grip.

MR handling appears to have been improved. I noticed while driving the F1 GTR in Sport Mode at Bathurst.

The next gelling thing was doing the Huracan Circuit Experience. I've restarted my games multiple times and that CE was silly. The Huracan would slide into the corners all the time. Now, it's rock solid. Nuetral handling and trailbraking, work as it should.

Think this was fixed in a previous update because I had the same issues. But easily did it after some update without even trying much. The car before was a total POS

Noticed the Aston Martin DB3S is popping up in the Nostalgic 1979 race at Le Mans. Never used to before, another undocumented change perhaps?

What’s strange though is that I’ve yet to see the Alfa TZ2 show up.

I literally just edited my other post. :P

Yep, I don't know mate.
The only thing I haven't tried is actually being in a race against human opponents.

I'm out of ideas. :lol:

I don't think it works online in the actual race itself, the option to hide in offline and campaign mode has always been there but only
way to do it online is on replays by using a keyboard and pressing F1 to hide the names.

Unless I missed some info in the update thread it doesn't say anything about online just they added the start screens to an online race
to the replay footage?

I haven't investigated it, but it sounds like it's while racing.

As I say, the person wanted to see the car names and not the AI driver names, so it's not exactly the same.
But I'm fairly confident the function would be somewhere close in that menu.

*Edit*
I had a quick look.
That menu option certainly switches between AI car and driver names in Arcade races.
I entered a lobby and tried it, but I could still see drivers names on track.
But it wasn't in a race, only free lapping, so I'm still unsure.

The only other thing I can find is this:
"・Show Drivers List
Configure display rules for the driver list. You can choose driver names and car names. This setting only applies to races in which you race against other players, such as Sport Mode and the Lobby."
https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/manual/#!/drivingoption/content01

Apologies if I'm on the wrong path here.
For me all that did was change the running order on the side to the car make/model. The bubbles were still over the cars.

Yeh, I've given up on this one guys.

Looking back, it was first suggested as an "online race replay" thing.
Then it was suggested as being "applicable to online racing in user created lobbies".
Now, whether that is still only talking about replays is unclear to me.

I tried everything I could to replicate it while actually driving, but failed.
What I can say is that if I look at a lobby race replay from yesterday, the name Id's and flags are not there.
(And switching Replay Options to "Display all" doesn't bring them on-screen)
If I load a lobby race replay from a week ago, the name Id's and flags are indeed there.

And that's about all I know in a nutshell.

*Edit*
The only variation between those two saved replays is that I may have had "Hide Drivers Names" set for yesterdays race, after playing around with all the menu options.
Whether that makes any difference I've no clue.
But I have a race tonight, so I'll make sure it is set to Display Names and save the replay to double check.

Last edited:
Think this was fixed in a previous update because I had the same issues. But easily did it after some update without even trying much. The car before was a total POS
The other CE I haven't revisited, is the R8 at Brands Hatch. That car was sliding off-throttle as well. If it was fixed before this update, all good.

Has anyone mentioned fuel readout?

They adjusted fuel usuage, but I have run dry about a half dozen times because 0 means ZERO.

I reached the pitlane entrance at Bathurst with 0.1 in the tank. I ran dry by the last corner. I NEED to know that 1 lap at full blast means 1 lap!

Just now noticed this but the Ferrari 512BB is eligible for Boxer Spirit now apparently. As far as I'm concerned it hasn't been eligible for the event for about a year since its inclusion until now.

It seems that they have improved the sound of Alfa Romeo 4C N200. Especially from the cockpit view. It's wonderful!

Is it new?
Well, the sound of the 4C it's cool, but no... it's not new.

I just forgot that I had tuned for N400 (356 hp).

Even so, I did not know that the sound became more aggressive under these conditions. 👍

Last edited:
I don't know since when it's a major change, but I've try rally and it was really good, even the FFB was decent, i dunno if it is the tyre physics update, but it was really good !

Otherwise I found cars like La Ferrari, hight end lamb, etc are far more easy and pleasant to drive, drift and catch slides is really more predictable and realist.

I don't know whether if it's from this version or not, but the order of menu musics, at least in the transmission mode, is now always the same.
When you start playing the game, they're now always played in order of "Cana do Brasil", "After The Rain", "Night birds", "Afterglow", "Summer Crystal", etc...

How about in the normal mode?

I don't know whether if it's from this version or not, but the order of menu musics, at least in the transmission mode, is now always the same.
When you start playing the game, they're now always played in order of "Cana do Brasil", "After The Rain", "Night birds", "Afterglow", "Summer Crystal", etc...

How about in the normal mode?
Same issue in Normal Mode. Menu Music for both modes are now Sequential instead of Random. I assume that the Race Music playing order is now Sequential as well.

Fellas, not sure if it’s already been covered or when it happened, but check this out, you can delete gift cars now! No more Dupes! :)

3CF22D85-0060-41F9-83DB-0A9D87F00CB9.jpeg

You didn't know this? Ever since the start of the game, you can remove prize cars.

Oh really? I had no clue, I would have sworn I’d seen people complaining about not being able to get rid of duplicate cars. My bad. :)

Well, there were a couple people that actually did complain that they had to "hit a couple buttons" ------> "just to get rid of the car".

:rolleyes:

Yup. It’s a waste of time that could be removed with a decline button. Especially watching the poo swirl before it all goes down the drain. It’s a waste of time. Maybe others don’t mind throwing a handful of seconds away, but I’ve got lots to do that fills my life with great things. I don’t want to waste my hobbies and downtime with nonsense.

Yup. It’s a waste of time that could be removed with a decline button. Especially watching the poo swirl before it all goes down the drain. It’s a waste of time. Maybe others don’t mind throwing a handful of seconds away, but I’ve got lots to do that fills my life with great things. I don’t want to waste my hobbies and downtime with nonsense.
Forget it.

Last edited:
As in like spending far more than a handful of seconds to write that you don't have a handful of seconds to to throw away?

Ludicrous "nonsense".

You assume too much on how and where I spend my time. Not your assumption to make there tiger.

Edit: you are right in that I do waste far too much time on the net responding to nonsense. Thank you for the reminder.

Back