GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.34/1.35)

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by RACECAR, Mar 5, 2019.

1. dimassa19

dimassa19

It seems that they have improved the sound of Alfa Romeo 4C N200. Especially from the cockpit view. It's wonderful!

Is it new?

2. The Chosen One

The Chosen One

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but longitudinal grip (acceleration and braking) has been improved as the cost of lateral grip.

3. iCyCo

iCyCo

Think this was fixed in a previous update because I had the same issues. But easily did it after some update without even trying much. The car before was a total POS

4. Razamataz

Razamataz

Noticed the Aston Martin DB3S is popping up in the Nostalgic 1979 race at Le Mans. Never used to before, another undocumented change perhaps?

What’s strange though is that I’ve yet to see the Alfa TZ2 show up.

KayX23 likes this.
  5. Guffaluff

Guffaluff

The DB3S has been in the Nostalgic races since the update that brought it along :)

AgentBlackDog and Razamataz like this.
  6. darth_tails

darth_tails

I don't think it works online in the actual race itself, the option to hide in offline and campaign mode has always been there but only
    way to do it online is on replays by using a keyboard and pressing F1 to hide the names.

Unless I missed some info in the update thread it doesn't say anything about online just they added the start screens to an online race
    to the replay footage?

Tassie_tiger likes this.
  7. SpaceMaN47y0

SpaceMaN47y0

For me all that did was change the running order on the side to the car make/model. The bubbles were still over the cars.

Tassie_tiger likes this.
  8. Tassie_tiger

Tassie_tiger

Yeh, I've given up on this one guys.

Looking back, it was first suggested as an "online race replay" thing.
    Then it was suggested as being "applicable to online racing in user created lobbies".
    Now, whether that is still only talking about replays is unclear to me.

I tried everything I could to replicate it while actually driving, but failed.
    What I can say is that if I look at a lobby race replay from yesterday, the name Id's and flags are not there.
    (And switching Replay Options to "Display all" doesn't bring them on-screen)
    If I load a lobby race replay from a week ago, the name Id's and flags are indeed there.

And that's about all I know in a nutshell.

*Edit*
    The only variation between those two saved replays is that I may have had "Hide Drivers Names" set for yesterdays race, after playing around with all the menu options.
    Whether that makes any difference I've no clue.
    But I have a race tonight, so I'll make sure it is set to Display Names and save the replay to double check.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    Sander 001 and K3Tuning like this.
  9. 05XR8

05XR8

The other CE I haven't revisited, is the R8 at Brands Hatch. That car was sliding off-throttle as well. If it was fixed before this update, all good.

10. Tomsoft

Tomsoft

Anyone got any news of Sound updates? Alfa Romeo C4 seems better, yes, but anything else?

11. Voodoovaj

Voodoovaj

Has anyone mentioned fuel readout?

They adjusted fuel usuage, but I have run dry about a half dozen times because 0 means ZERO.

I reached the pitlane entrance at Bathurst with 0.1 in the tank. I ran dry by the last corner. I NEED to know that 1 lap at full blast means 1 lap!

Qyn likes this.
  12. LotusEvoraGTE

LotusEvoraGTE

Just now noticed this but the Ferrari 512BB is eligible for Boxer Spirit now apparently. As far as I'm concerned it hasn't been eligible for the event for about a year since its inclusion until now.

outofspace and Draggon like this.
  13. dimassa19

dimassa19

Well, the sound of the 4C it's cool, but no... it's not new.

I just forgot that I had tuned for N400 (356 hp).

Even so, I did not know that the sound became more aggressive under these conditions. :tup:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    Draggon and AgentBlackDog like this.
  14. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

No Route X Circuit Experience? :lol:

15. kartman21

kartman21

I don't know since when it's a major change, but I've try rally and it was really good, even the FFB was decent, i dunno if it is the tyre physics update, but it was really good !

Otherwise I found cars like La Ferrari, hight end lamb, etc are far more easy and pleasant to drive, drift and catch slides is really more predictable and realist.

AgentBlackDog, Qyn and K3Tuning like this.
  16. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Pagani Huayra was added as an A.I. in Midship Challenge, and he's FAST. Unsure if it was added to the Premium Sports Lounge too.

dimassa19 likes this.
  17. PettyWingman

PettyWingman

I don't know whether if it's from this version or not, but the order of menu musics, at least in the transmission mode, is now always the same.
    When you start playing the game, they're now always played in order of "Cana do Brasil", "After The Rain", "Night birds", "Afterglow", "Summer Crystal", etc...

How about in the normal mode?

Victoria H likes this.
  18. RZQSPEED

RZQSPEED

Same issue in Normal Mode. Menu Music for both modes are now Sequential instead of Random. I assume that the Race Music playing order is now Sequential as well.

Victoria H likes this.
  19. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

So that's why whenever I play on Transmission Mode I got a flashback from GT5 New Car Dealership.

Victoria H likes this.
  20. Pigems

Pigems Premium

Fellas, not sure if it’s already been covered or when it happened, but check this out, you can delete gift cars now! No more Dupes! :)

3CF22D85-0060-41F9-83DB-0A9D87F00CB9.jpeg

Qyn likes this.
  21. si_berian_tiger

si_berian_tiger

I've always been able to delete gift cars.

22. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

You didn't know this? Ever since the start of the game, you can remove prize cars.

23. Pigems

Pigems Premium

Oh really? I had no clue, I would have sworn I’d seen people complaining about not being able to get rid of duplicate cars. My bad. :)

Qyn likes this.
  24. Hasnain282

Hasnain282

I believe they meant not being able to sell them for credits

25. Pigems

Pigems Premium

Ah ok, that makes more sense, Thanks. :)

Qyn, AgentBlackDog and Hasnain282 like this.
  26. Beezer215

Beezer215

Well, there were a couple people that actually did complain that they had to "hit a couple buttons" ------> "just to get rid of the car".

:rolleyes:

27. Fosterions

Fosterions

Yup. It’s a waste of time that could be removed with a decline button. Especially watching the poo swirl before it all goes down the drain. It’s a waste of time. Maybe others don’t mind throwing a handful of seconds away, but I’ve got lots to do that fills my life with great things. I don’t want to waste my hobbies and downtime with nonsense.

28. Tassie_tiger

Tassie_tiger

Forget it.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  29. Fosterions

Fosterions

You assume too much on how and where I spend my time. Not your assumption to make there tiger.

Edit: you are right in that I do waste far too much time on the net responding to nonsense. Thank you for the reminder.

micantony likes this.
  30. Tassie_tiger

Tassie_tiger

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019