GT Sport Update 1.15 Coming March 29 - BMW E30 M3, Tsukuba, and More

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nico_Ble99
  • 871 comments
  • 115,209 views
Tried the Honda Gr.2 on a quick custom race on Brands Hatch with Gr.2 opponents. I was surprised at the power, but I guess it did feel inbetween the Gr.3 and Gr.1. Not as stable as the Gr.1 cars though, didn't like kurbs that much. Fun drive though, and the cockpit was surprisingly usable!
 
Screen on start up just hangs and after about 5mins says could not check server. Press x and you go into the menu screen.
I think I know what you mean.
I just started GT and only saw "100% Done" inside that circle before the opening clip started running.

Try rebooting the console?
 
I think I know what you mean.
I just started GT and only saw "100% Done" inside that circle before the opening clip started running.

Try rebooting the console?

Restarted the game, restarted the console neither made a difference.
 
For some reason, my PS4 recognises my t300 as a t500. I am guessing that I may need to update the firmware. Is this a t500 problem or also with the t300?
 
Sorry if this has been mentioned already... but what are the prices of these new cars?
 
I think I know what you mean.
I just started GT and only saw "100% Done" inside that circle before the opening clip started running.

Try rebooting the console?

Same here, no reboots assist.

Ill wait a while see if the server sorts its mess out
 
So the new update brought the stuck at 0% thing for near ten minutes before it says error and lets you in anyway for a number of people (including me) and then seems to be working and also stopped both the T300 and T500 from working for at least a number of people, maybe all of them. :banghead:
 
Sorry if this has been mentioned already... but what are the prices of these new cars?
All the prices:
  • Aston Martin DB11 ’16 (N600) - 238,000 Cr
  • BMW M3 Sport Evolution ’89 (N200) - 200,000 Cr
  • Eckerts Rod & Custom Mach Forty (N800) - 300,000 Cr
  • Ford GT40 Mark I ’66 (N400) - 2,800,000 Cr
  • Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Standard ‘14 (Gr.X) - 3,000,000 Cr
  • Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Junior ‘14 (Gr.X) - 350,000 Cr
  • Honda RAYBRIG NSX CONCEPT-GT ‘16 (Gr.2) - 800,000 Cr
  • Lexus au TOM’S RC F ‘16 (Gr.2) - 800,000 Cr
  • Lexus RC F GT3 (Emil Frey Racing) ’17 (Gr.3) - 450,000 Cr
  • Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) ’90 (N200) - 24,800 Cr
  • Nissan GT-R NISMO ’17 (N600) - 187,000 Cr
  • Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R ‘16 (Gr.2) - 800,000 Cr
  • Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V・spec (R33) ’97 (N300) - 54,000 Cr
 
Lots of good desicions, but why does the AMG GT3 get less power? The car is good because it is stable, rather easy on tires and has an ok fuel consumption. I never thought that it is overpowered.

Have to agree with you there. I love using the AMG and it's not even super competitive in a Daily Race, so why did PD decide to nerf? Intriguing.
 
I quit the game after 2km "driving" the lovely e30. After spinning 3 times, no ability to catch the rear(LOL) and burning tyres in 4th gear while standing, i realised again why i stopped playing that crap game :( :(
Great car + crap physics = useless
The anticipation was the best part of that patch:)
 
I quit the game after 2km "driving" the lovely e30. after spinning 3 times, no ability to catch the rear(LOL) and burning tyres in 4th gear while standing, i realised again why i stop playing that crap game :( :(
Great car + crap physics = useless
The anticipation was the best part of that patch:)

Looks like we need to wait several more years for next Gran Turismo because this spinning ******** is still in the game :(

once tyres start spinning they cannot stop...
 
once tyres start spinning they cannot stop...

I only notice this when you have an "off". There is no traction in any gear until you press the brake pedal. I assumed it was a poor effort to simulate dirty tyres?
 
I can already say that the best part of this will be driving GR2 on every track, i am looking forward to daily races!

The sound is aggressive just like the cars and they fit perfectly between the crazy GR1 cars and the already fast GR3 cars, here is to a whole new learning experience and practically a new game :)



GR2.jpg
 
Perhaps, but it baffles me how games producers can release such numerous bugs with patches. Surely these things show up in testing?

This is PD we're talking about here, Many of us are used to them doing things half-cocked, Yes it's all very pretty but its still half-cocked.
 
I have a T300. Am slightly apprehensive about trying this now
 
My T500 has stopped working. Great update!!!
 
This is PD we're talking about here, Many of us are used to them doing things half-cocked, Yes it's all very pretty but its still half-cocked.

It's not just PD, it's everywhere. Smacks to me of bad management. I am a manager (good for you) and I would not publish a report (for instance) that contained bad grammer and speling errors,
 
T300 doesnt work? i have t300 too didnt try out.
 
Back